The BIG BOY!

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Vision

The BIG BOY!

Post by Vision »

Some Sust-500 and Sust-250 with some Cut mix 300 and Proviron for the score..

I'll be adding the Sust-500 to my weekly injects. Currently on Sust-250 x 3 a week, I'll ramp this up to 500 per shot = 500 x 3..
I'll be using VG's for this bad boy. VG's take a better hit with high dosed gear imo..

www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

DarrenW29

Re: The BIG BOY!

Post by DarrenW29 »

Sounds and looks amazing 💪
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Vision wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 10:45 pm Some Sust-500 and Sust-250 with some Cut mix 300 and Proviron for the score..

I'll be adding the Sust-500 to my weekly injects. Currently on Sust-250 x 3 a week, I'll ramp this up to 500 per shot = 500 x 3..
I'll be using VG's for this bad boy. VG's take a better hit with high dosed gear imo..

I hate glutes shoot but love Ventral Glutes shoots ( better absorction , less chance to get lump and you can use 1" needle instead of 1,5" on glutes ).
Brother you are pushing the dosages ;) , trying to look like MONSTRO?
Vision

Post by Vision »

MONSTRO wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 1:43 pm
Vision wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 10:45 pm Some Sust-500 and Sust-250 with some Cut mix 300 and Proviron for the score..

I hate glutes shoot but love Ventral Glutes shoots ( better absorction , less chance to get lump and you can use 1" needle instead of 1,5" on glutes ).
Brother you are pushing the dosages ;) , trying to look like MONSTRO?
I hate glutes too, I lump up like crazy with glutes.. VG is best for high pip gear, you hardly bump that area of use it daily, unlike delts,quads,glutes where you feel it doing daily things and at times other people bumping into you. VG, hardly ever see the light of day and almost never get touched by daily life.
and YESSS, my goal is to be your stunt double HAHAH :ymblushing: :p
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

:)) :)) :))
Ventral glutes is the place because even you get pain there you dont sit on it like the glutes . Great place to shoot and most of the people dont use it .