Why aren't you a freak?

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Jozifp103

Why aren't you a freak?

Post by Jozifp103 »

I think it's safe to say that most of us want to be a freak. Maybe not everyone wants to be a Big Ramy level freak but I believe most of us want to be some level of freak. We all have our idols and our dream physiques that we hope to achieve someday. Most of us are probably well above average when it comes to size/strength/physique/etc...but I bet most of us can't truly say we're freaks or have achieved our dream physique. And I bet most of us can't truly say we put 110% into our diet and training every single day.

We see professionals making more progress in 3 years than most of us make in a decade or more.

Why is that? What is holding us back?
Money?
Drive?
Energy?
Time?
Responsibilities?

Be honest, what is holding you back from looking the way you want?

Vision

Re: Why aren't you a freak?

Post by Vision »

Most cases people are repeating the same behaviors as we are creators of habit, failing to grasp the concept that our diet, food, timing, training is off somewhere..
This is a perfect example where it good to suggest to people to get a coach, a good coach. Let them do all the thinking and adjustments and just listen, they will see something that people have been overlooking or stuck on and repeating because of some security blank they wrap around themselves and lack of understand of things.
It's a game changer when someone has the ability to just grind away in the kitchen and make each gym session, with no skipping meals and being 100000% honest with the whole program, by showing up and staying consistent, while someone else just gives them the outline.. Will this create a freak in everyone? no, but it will turn them into the best version of themselves and fuck they may even learn some knew fucking shit about themselves in the process that they never knew they had.

having a great support system is huge, teammates, peers, coach, and even a significant other that helps with the load. Axing away at life in the rat race, and taking care of responsibilities is difficult as it is, when you have a team that supports you, it's a major relief. Not taking away from solo killers that get shit done, but truth is, most people don't have that type of mindset or discipline.. There's nothing entirely wrong with that either, just means reach out to peers and like minded people, because it helps them too.

surround oneself with people that have the same visions and goals and education.

every-single person that puts in real, true, HONEST time, and rewire their way of life and thought process, will truly see changes and the potentials are limitless "within reason"..
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Jozifp103

Re: Why aren't you a freak?

Post by Jozifp103 »

Vision wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:37 am Most cases people are repeating the same behaviors as we are creators of habit, failing to grasp the concept that our diet, food, timing, training is off somewhere..
This is a perfect example where it good to suggest to people to get a coach, a good coach. Let them do all the thinking and adjustments and just listen, they will see something that people have been overlooking or stuck on and repeating because of some security blank they wrap around themselves and lack of understand of things.
It's a game changer when someone has the ability to just grind away in the kitchen and make each gym session, with no skipping meals and being 100000% honest with the whole program, by showing up and staying consistent, while someone else just gives them the outline.. Will this create a freak in everyone? no, but it will turn them into the best version of themselves and fuck they may even learn some knew fucking shit about themselves in the process that they never knew they had.

having a great support system is huge, teammates, peers, coach, and even a significant other that helps with the load. Axing away at life in the rat race, and taking care of responsibilities is difficult as it is, when you have a team that supports you, it's a major relief. Not taking away from solo killers that get shit done, but truth is, most people don't have that type of mindset or discipline.. There's nothing entirely wrong with that either, just means reach out to peers and like minded people, because it helps them too.

surround oneself with people that have the same visions and goals and education.

every-single person that puts in real, true, HONEST time, and rewire their way of life and thought process, will truly see changes and the potentials are limitless "within reason"..
That makes a lot of sense.

I feel (for myself at least) that most of the stress comes from the thinking and planning aspect. Most of us aren't experts and it's harder to commit to a plan that YOU designed, when you're not confident if it will even work. If I could just have an expert analyze my body, diet, and training and just tell me exactly what to eat, how to train, what AAS to use, etc...then all I have to worry about is just doing exactly what they say, and I would have the confidence knowing that they are experts and their protocol will lead to results. It would take a vast majority of the stress out of it and I would definitely be more motivated to stay on track and put in the effort 110%.