How can someone keep up with the BBing lifestyle?

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Vision

Re: How can someone keep up with the BBing lifestyle?

Post by Vision »

Madmattward wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:02 am In some ways I envy the solitary Single life, it was much simpler then when I was younger to focus on myself, diet prep was easy when you’re cooking for one. Evening training at the local gym as often as I liked.
However, I wouldn’t swap my family life that I have now. It’s just more complicated. I have scraped together a second hand rack and weights, which allows for early morning starts, this is how I get round it. From 5am to 6am, that’s my time in the gym, the rest of the day is family and work. My shift patterns mean I operate on an 8 day week, rotating over weekends, days and nights, so quality sleep Is lacking at times.
Meal preps have become meal ambitions, and are often dictated by how arduous my work day/night has been. Still, it’s about making the right choices, and I always have back up tins of sardines, eggs and essential amino acids on hand.
You find a way to meet your goals, whether that’s competing at a high level or just being better than the rest.
Find a happy balance, and don’t stress about it!
I'm right there with you.. The single life had its advantages but you and I didn't know nor could we understand the NEW life we would have with a family even if you told us when we were single.. Now that we have it, we won't trade it for the world.
We make our way of life work for us. You mention some really small details that often get over looked, thats mostly having something on standby to slam as a essential macro. I always keep a few cans of tuna, some "carb gain by NOW" and a few PBJ jammers in my cooler no matter where I go..Years and years back in my younger years I stressed and made things complicated, its really simple. we can't always be on point with meal preps ( the get old and bland anyway ), people can still find ways to make it work for them. There's ways to go about it using cheap eats.
I sometimes blend my meals, and for a liquid solution I use pasteurized egg whites, 30+ g in egg whites, not including what's in the blender with protein and carbs (maybe a protein yogurt tossed in there and for high dense cals )..
If for whatever reason we can't eat our meal, drink it, if work whatever reason we don't have the pep and don't feel it with hitting the gym on that day, go anyway and just go through the motions with light weight and get some blood volume/pumps going, at times days that that end up becoming some of my best sessions.

www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Madmattward

Post by Madmattward »

Vision wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:25 am
Madmattward wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:02 am In some ways I envy the solitary Single life, it was much simpler then when I was younger to focus on myself, diet prep was easy when you’re cooking for one. Evening training at the local gym as often as I liked.
However, I wouldn’t swap my family life that I have now. It’s just more complicated. I have scraped together a second hand rack and weights, which allows for early morning starts, this is how I get round it. From 5am to 6am, that’s my time in the gym, the rest of the day is family and work. My shift patterns mean I operate on an 8 day week, rotating over weekends, days and nights, so quality sleep Is lacking at times.
Meal preps have become meal ambitions, and are often dictated by how arduous my work day/night has been. Still, it’s about making the right choices, and I always have back up tins of sardines, eggs and essential amino acids on hand.
You find a way to meet your goals, whether that’s competing at a high level or just being better than the rest.
Find a happy balance, and don’t stress about it!
I'm right there with you.. The single life had its advantages but you and I didn't know nor could we understand the NEW life we would have with a family even if you told us when we were single.. Now that we have it, we won't trade it for the world.
We make our way of life work for us. You mention some really small details that often get over looked, thats mostly having something on standby to slam as a essential macro. I always keep a few cans of tuna, some "carb gain by NOW" and a few PBJ jammers in my cooler no matter where I go..Years and years back in my younger years I stressed and made things complicated, its really simple. we can't always be on point with meal preps ( the get old and bland anyway ), people can still find ways to make it work for them. There's ways to go about it using cheap eats.
I sometimes blend my meals, and for a liquid solution I use pasteurized egg whites, 30+ g in egg whites, not including what's in the blender with protein and carbs (maybe a protein yogurt tossed in there and for high dense cals )..
If for whatever reason we can't eat our meal, drink it, if work whatever reason we don't have the pep and don't feel it with hitting the gym on that day, go anyway and just go through the motions with light weight and get some blood volume/pumps going, at times days that that end up becoming some of my best sessions.
I wouldn’t give up my family life now. But you can always work in a training session, especially if you’re willing to get up before the household does!
You’ve reminded me, one thing I’d have to replace straight away if it broke, would be my Nutri Ninja smoothie maker! Eggs, high protein yoghurt, a bit of mixed fruit and protein powder to boot! Quick and easy, with everything a growing lad needs!
You can throw in anything and make some great concoctions, don’t forget the herbs and spices too. Ginger, turmeric, fenugreek, cinnamon, to name but a few. Nice additions, help with inflammation and other benefits.

This site and community is another great motivator, along with PSL it’s really ignited a fire in me again.
Live strong 💪
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

We all know food is a must to grow and real solid food always much better for sure , but even for people like me with time its hard to eat 6x solid foods . I always thisk like Vision do 1 solid meal and after do 1 liquid ( egg withes or protein whey + malto, vitargo or dextrose ), musch more easier to keep all caloric intake and achieve your goals .

Nothing cant stop you from your goals , ALWAYS A SOLUTION
Vision

Post by Vision »

MONSTRO wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:19 pm We all know food is a must to grow and real solid food always much better for sure , but even for people like me with time its hard to eat 6x solid foods . I always thisk like Vision do 1 solid meal and after do 1 liquid ( egg withes or protein whey + malto, vitargo or dextrose ), musch more easier to keep all caloric intake and achieve your goals .

Nothing cant stop you from your goals , ALWAYS A SOLUTION
This is tested tried and true... eat 1 or 2 solid meals, from there if people have trouble eating, use dextrose at 80-100g and use pasteurized egg whites as the liquid solution to mix it.. There you have a meal/drink of real legit nutrients, 50+g protein from eggs, and 80-100g carbs..
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Vision dextrose in my situation is better option because is quick absortion carbs instead of slow ones like oatmeal? since i use insulin is better?

Egg withes vs whey protein ? witch you prefer?