How can someone keep up with the BBing lifestyle?

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Vision

How can someone keep up with the BBing lifestyle?

Post by Vision »

"What's YOUR routine, and how do you hold yourself accountable?!?!"

Many of us have busy hectic schedules, whether it's work, family, multi jobs, or even school..With this said how do you make the time to keep your promise to the grind, how do you juggle meal preps (do you even meal prep or eat on the lamb),do you have a partner that helps you with your goals, prepping, training, eating, are you drained after work and what pushes you through the doors of the gym?

What's your biggest struggle in this lifestyle? What motivates you,how do you keep the passion and dedication on fire?

Share your stories with the brotherhood.. Give some tips if you have any, or suggestions on how to simplify things in order to save time that creates more time for the grind!

Are you a college student and train religiously tell us how you keep up with the lifestyle? Do you walk away from parting and is it difficult for you? Give some of the other young guys some of your great ideas for improved nutrition, supplementation, time management...

(Share meal ideas too) meals on the go, or cheap eats that meet your daily macro's!

www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Phill

Re: How can someone keep up with the BBing lifestyle?

Post by Phill »

I always wonder WHO I WANT TO BE.
Needless to say, I have high expectations and high ambitions.

I look at other people,
on the one hand, I always see a lot of "ordinary" people, or even worse, shitty people, with a shitty body, fat to suck or dry to look like girls or sick drug addicts. but also mentally unstable, with weak mind ...
Then I see others people much better than me. From these I draw inspiration, I feel encouraged, they motivate me to be better and push more.
I have no wife, children, and not even a girlfriend or a true friend ... but I prefer to fly over this. I am alone and it suits me.

I look at myself and wonder who I want to be.
I certainly don't want to be and I don't want to become one of those people I "hate", both physically and ever more mentally.
little, weak and soft mind, interest-free people who complain and never do anything to find a solution to try and change their lives.
They always blame others and day after day they don't change anything, they don't have the strength to react and act.

No, I don't want to be like this, I want to be better.

Sometimes it's tough, sure. but it is right, if it were simple .... you know!?
Moments of despair exist, they are part of life, dark and difficult moments, but it is precisely there that you see who makes it and who is left behind.

The motivation comes from within, from what I feel for what I do that brings me day after day to be one step closer to the goal, to my personal improvement.
to learn always and constantly new things. healty mind in healty body.
I like studying, learning, doing, acting, ... it makes me feel good because I know I'm doing what needs to be done to get where others don't even imagine they can get there, where others don't even try to get there.

I can't sit still.
I work, study, learn, I train, I follow the weighted diet per gram, I do not make a mistake or cheat because every little scoundrel would be a step backwards, then I should do the road twice, I don't get distracted, I stay focused towards the goal, .... and meanwhile, on this road, I enjoy my way to the best of my ability with a smile and a tear on the face and inner happiness.

this is my life, one step at a time towards improvement, day by day and if one day one does not take a step forward or even worse one takes a step back, that is a lost day.
my time here is limited and together with my body and my mind are the only three true things that I have and I don't want to waste even one.

ask yourself who you want to be, make a plan, and do everything you can to get there. enjoy the moment but never stop.
Phill

Post by Phill »

now I know that after all this, you are wondering:
ok, but how do you do all this?

well friend with a weak mind, I never believed in pre-packaged solutions.

we are all different and it is not certain that what works for me, this also works for you. you must find your way to your happiness
but I can still give you some straight practice, and share my little tricks.

you must first decide the important things in your life. prioritize and dedicate the right time of your day to the things that are important to you.

on the other hand you have to eliminate from your life, all the unimportant things, the things that distract you and that take away time for important things

you have to schedule your day, you have to make a fucking plan and follow it, you will only change it the next day, after learning new knowledge, after seeing what worked and what needs to be improved.

personally I have eliminated many things from my life and from my mind, uncomfortable thoughts, and even many people over the years.
but now I only have the best

I get up at 2 in the morning, so I find time to prepare meals for the day. I don't sleep more than 6-7 hours, sometimes even less.
my meals have a specific time. wherever I am, whatever I am doing, I have my meals with me, 10 minutes of time are always found.

I have breakfast at 4 in the morning, so 3 hours later I can train at full strength and without a full stomach.

I work from 6 in the morning, and throughout the day and even I always have the phone on because I am always and constantly available 24 hours to intervene.

Now let me say,
if after all this you still can't understand.

well.... sorry, you are one of those people that I hate so much and that I would never want to be.

your mind is fucking weak, and I don't waste any more time for you.

Peace.
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

Awesome stuff Phill. I've seen your physique and there's no question that you always find the time and motivation to get it done. You have to be 100% dedicated to obtain a physique like yours.

For me it's 2 main things that keep me going:

1.) The fear of being average. - I don't want to look like 90% of the people I see. I don't want a dad bod. I don't want to be the person who puts ZERO thought into what they eat for each meal and just heats up a couple "lean" pockets or slices of pizza for lunch. It terrifies me to fall into that realm of mediocrity. I wouldn't even know how to stop caring at this point.

2.) Managing my expectations and cutting myself some slack - I am not a paid bodybuilder. I do not compete. I have a full time job and a life outside of bodybuilding. I can have a few beers out with my friends, I can have dessert with my dinner, I can stray from the perfect diet once in a while and live my life because my paycheck does not rely on my body. And I can maintain a physique that's better than 90% of the people around me at any given time, and still live a normal life without having to be a complete fanatic. I've been down that road, I wasn't happy. Live life...you only get one.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

I have no money but i never give up:

Diet on budget: Rice, Cream of rice to eat outside home (easy to do) , potatoes, Egg Whites , Chicken

Cycle on budget: Test + Deca + Anadrol (the most effective and the cheapest anabolics)

Training : 45min heavy and intense

The most difficult part is prep the foods ; Keep it simple : cook 1kg of rice and 1kg of chicken and do 5 meals and 1 meal of cream of rice with egg wihites and some honey.

No excuses to do what you love .
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

MONSTRO wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 3:18 pm I have no money but i never give up:

Diet on budget: Rice, Cream of rice to eat outside home (easy to do) , potatoes, Egg Whites , Chicken

Cycle on budget: Test + Deca + Anadrol (the most effective and the cheapest anabolics)

Training : 45min heavy and intense

The most difficult part is prep the foods ; Keep it simple : cook 1kg of rice and 1kg of chicken and do 5 meals and 1 meal of cream of rice with egg wihites and some honey.

No excuses to do what you love .
So true. Honestly I think eating healthy is actually cheaper than eating like shit. I mean you can get a huge box of minute rice for like $3-4 bucks that will last you two weeks if you eat nothing but rice for carbs. Oats, potatoes, beans, pasta, all dirt cheap. As far as protein pork is super cheap, you can get cheap cuts of steak and make a gourmet meal if you know what you're doing. Chicken isn't horribly expensive either. And a few bags of frozen veggies and you have yourself a couple weeks worth of healthy meals for not that much money.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

My friend peolple said is expensive to do diet is an excuse to do it. Its very cheap and easy to prep meals.
coloros

Post by coloros »

Hey folks. I don't even know how I have enough time for everything. I have such a busy schedule that sometimes I don't even believe that I can do so many things in a day. And I'm not talking about the fact that I study, work, I have a wife and two children. Sometimes it's very tiring, I want to relax and do nothing at all. On days like these, the fast cheap essay writing service helps me. Also, my wife always supports me. It's also very important.
Last edited by coloros on Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

My biggest problem is money to buy all i need , because time without job i have all time in the world. Food my wife helps me alot . If you have money you have no time , i have time and no money, so no excuses just do your best and fight for your goals
Madmattward

Post by Madmattward »

In some ways I envy the solitary Single life, it was much simpler then when I was younger to focus on myself, diet prep was easy when you’re cooking for one. Evening training at the local gym as often as I liked.
However, I wouldn’t swap my family life that I have now. It’s just more complicated. I have scraped together a second hand rack and weights, which allows for early morning starts, this is how I get round it. From 5am to 6am, that’s my time in the gym, the rest of the day is family and work. My shift patterns mean I operate on an 8 day week, rotating over weekends, days and nights, so quality sleep Is lacking at times.
Meal preps have become meal ambitions, and are often dictated by how arduous my work day/night has been. Still, it’s about making the right choices, and I always have back up tins of sardines, eggs and essential amino acids on hand.
You find a way to meet your goals, whether that’s competing at a high level or just being better than the rest.
Find a happy balance, and don’t stress about it!