Clenbuterol and benadryl?

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

NX555

Clenbuterol and benadryl?

Post by NX555 »

Hey everyone I wanted to ask around about some of your experiences with Clenbuterol, how it affected your sleep, other side effects you personally delt with, and how your over all experience with the compound was.

I personally have never used Clen before but I've heard quite a bit about it. I'm gonna try it out towards the end of my cut this summer to see if the hype about it is true.
The main concern I have with the drug is it seems to be pretty terrible for your sleep health, I already somewhat struggle with Insomnia. A commonly used cure for Clen's sleep side effect is the "you can't sneeze if you're knocked the fuck out" allergy medication, Benadryl.
I'm not opposed to using Benadryl, used to take it all the time as a kid, but I wonder if there would be any side effects from using Benadryl to fall asleep, and/or how dependant you'd become on using it to fall asleep.

If any of you guys know of an alternative to this method, I'd love to hear about it bellow. I'm assuming melotonan of something of that nature wouldn't be strong enough but maybe I'm wrong.

cdubw44

Re: Clenbuterol and benadryl?

Post by cdubw44 »

NX555 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 11:28 pm Hey everyone I wanted to ask around about some of your experiences with Clenbuterol, how it affected your sleep, other side effects you personally delt with, and how your over all experience with the compound was.

I personally have never used Clen before but I've heard quite a bit about it. I'm gonna try it out towards the end of my cut this summer to see if the hype about it is true.
The main concern I have with the drug is it seems to be pretty terrible for your sleep health, I already somewhat struggle with Insomnia. A commonly used cure for Clen's sleep side effect is the "you can't sneeze if you're knocked the fuck out" allergy medication, Benadryl.
I'm not opposed to using Benadryl, used to take it all the time as a kid, but I wonder if there would be any side effects from using Benadryl to fall asleep, and/or how dependant you'd become on using it to fall asleep.

If any of you guys know of an alternative to this method, I'd love to hear about it bellow. I'm assuming melotonan of something of that nature wouldn't be strong enough but maybe I'm wrong.
I ran my wife’s clen for 2 weeks and had no issues but I also sleep through anything. There are some sarms that are good fat burners if you’re concerned or already have sleep issues.
Vision

Post by Vision »

NX555 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 11:28 pm Hey everyone I wanted to ask around about some of your experiences with Clenbuterol, how it affected your sleep, other side effects you personally delt with, and how your over all exx beloive iut or not perience with the compound was.

Best combo to use for sleep without major drugs, is get a script for vistaril its a class one antihistamine, it can be used to treat anxiety and stress and people take it in place of Xanax , take 25mgs.. also use with GABA is very very very underrated for sleep.. it will help regulate sleep patterns, gaba-750mgs works wonders with melotonoan - 5mgs... BUT YOU CANT SKIP A DOSE, even when you are not tired it needs to be taken every single night for regulation and to build healthy serum levels
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

Actually it is recommended to use an antihistamine with clenbuterol as it can help prolong your use time without building a tolerance. They traditional clen protocol is 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, then repeat. This is because clen acts on your beta-2 receptors and after a couple weeks those receptors down-regulate and become less responsive to the clen. Antihistamines work to refresh those receptors so you can extend your clen use even longer before needing a break. The recommended antihistamine to use with Clen is Ketotifen. Ketotifen is also great for sleep.

To answer your questions...benadryl is non-habit forming, but you will build up a tolerance to it and it will eventually become less and less effective unless you continue to increase the dose. It's best taken as-needed or cycled.

Doxylamine Succinate (the stuff in Nyquil) - is an even better alternative to Benadryl. It takes a bit longer to kick in [1+ hour(s)] but it hits harder, and lasts longer than Benadryl, and it does not quickly build a tolerance so it can be used effectively on a consistent basis. Unisom also has a variation that uses Doxylamine Succinate rather than Diphenhydramine (Benadryl).

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Yes Ketotifen you sleep like a baby and if you use hgh or mk677 even more.
NX555

Post by NX555 »

Jozifp103 wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 11:42 am Actually it is recommended to use an antihistamine with clenbuterol as it can help prolong your use time without building a tolerance. They traditional clen protocol is 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, then repeat. This is because clen acts on your beta-2 receptors and after a couple weeks those receptors down-regulate and become less responsive to the clen. Antihistamines work to refresh those receptors so you can extend your clen use even longer before needing a break. The recommended antihistamine to use with Clen is Ketotifen. Ketotifen is also great for sleep.

To answer your questions...benadryl is non-habit forming, but you will build up a tolerance to it and it will eventually become less and less effective unless you continue to increase the dose. It's best taken as-needed or cycled.

Doxylamine Succinate (the stuff in Nyquil) - is an even better alternative to Benadryl. It takes a bit longer to kick in [1+ hour(s)] but it hits harder, and lasts longer than Benadryl, and it does not quickly build a tolerance so it can be used effectively on a consistent basis. Unisom also has a variation that uses Doxylamine Succinate rather than Diphenhydramine (Benadryl).

Thanks! There's a lot of helpful info here. I'll look into ketoifen, It's also great to know that benadryl isn't habbit forming. I have some nyquil from a cold I had this past winter so I'll for sure give that a try and have some benadryl on reserve if that isn't enough.
NX555

Post by NX555 »

Vision wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 10:00 am
NX555 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 11:28 pm Hey everyone I wanted to ask around about some of your experiences with Clenbuterol, how it affected your sleep, other side effects you personally delt with, and how your over all exx beloive iut or not perience with the compound was.

Best combo to use for sleep without major drugs, is get a script for vistaril its a class one antihistamine, it can be used to treat anxiety and stress and people take it in place of Xanax , take 25mgs.. also use with GABA is very very very underrated for sleep.. it will help regulate sleep patterns, gaba-750mgs works wonders with melotonoan - 5mgs... BUT YOU CANT SKIP A DOSE, even when you are not tired it needs to be taken every single night for regulation and to build healthy serum levels
Thanks for the info! had no clue about GABA untill now, but It may be a big help in the future. I'll for sure be looking into getting a script for vistaril, and if that works out i'll get the melotonan and GABA with it. seems like that would help with my non clen related sleep issues as well as the issues I may run into while using clen. I'm curious to see how the GABA + melotonan would affect my sleep without the vistaril. My tollerance for melotonan is pretty insane though, I often need 30-40mgs just to get a good yawn from it.
NX555

Post by NX555 »

cdubw44 wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 12:52 am
I ran my wife’s clen for 2 weeks and had no issues but I also sleep through anything. There are some sarms that are good fat burners if you’re concerned or already have sleep issues.
[/quote]

Hopefull I'll have no sleep issues with clen that would be great, everyone reacts differently. The sleep issues that could be caused by clen aren't a deal breaker for me I'd just like to be prepared just incase they do occur. I've tried Cardarine, and I love it. I'm interested to see how it compares to clen, as I imagine clen will be wayyyy stronger.
NX555

Post by NX555 »

MONSTRO wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 1:15 pm Yes Ketotifen you sleep like a baby and if you use hgh or mk677 even more.
Other posts up here have mentioned Ketoifen, I'll be looking into that for sure. I use Mk677, helps me stay asleep and get better sleep but dosent make me super tired. The sleep quality on it is fantastic though
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

NX555 wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 9:13 pm
Jozifp103 wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 11:42 am Actually it is recommended to use an antihistamine with clenbuterol as it can help prolong your use time without building a tolerance. They traditional clen protocol is 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, then repeat. This is because clen acts on your beta-2 receptors and after a couple weeks those receptors down-regulate and become less responsive to the clen. Antihistamines work to refresh those receptors so you can extend your clen use even longer before needing a break. The recommended antihistamine to use with Clen is Ketotifen. Ketotifen is also great for sleep.

Thanks! There's a lot of helpful info here. I'll look into ketoifen, It's also great to know that benadryl isn't habbit forming. I have some nyquil from a cold I had this past winter so I'll for sure give that a try and have some benadryl on reserve if that isn't enough.
I'd avoid taking Nyquil on a consistent basis. It has tylenol which can be damaging to your liver, as well as cough suppressants and expectorants. It's best to find Doxylamine Succinate by itself like in that version of Unisom I showed you or some generic brand.