Acne while on steroid cycle HELP!

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Vision

Acne while on steroid cycle HELP!

Post by Vision »

Methods for treating hormonal and steroid related acne

By Vision
Team P.S.L.

Before I waste time talking about what can trigger acne, like "estro levels", bacteria, hormonal fluctuations etc etc, I'll get right to the point and talk about treatment..Your treatment will be done in phases and I promise it will have amazing results..

Go to a local Dollar Tree, or Dollar General (whatever there's a main/huge dollar store chain in your area)..You can purchase products there for pennies on dollar compared to name brands that range from 4-8$ at leading stores.. Major savings, plus you can bath in these due to how inexpensive they are..

First - You'll need Salicylic acid wash, there's actual a few different types when it concerns the product carrier vehicle..There's a cleanse white cream (body wash) & there's liquid soup body wash salicylic acid.. You'll need both as I will explain a bit later..
Secondly - Pears Glycerin soap.. This is not made with any synthetic compounds,dyes,perfumes nor does it possess anti-bacteria agents (these are not good for the skin as they will kill off good and bad bac,leaving exposure for more acne onset, there needs to be a balance)..
Pears glycerin soap is actually over 200 years old, and is one of the best products you can use for your skin. It doesn't over dry your face which can trigger your dermis/glands to produce more sebum to accommodate the excessive dryness, this is NOT what you want..The healthy balance with pears glycerin/transparent soap has been proven and derma-tested, and highly recommend over conventional synthetic soaps. (Avoid dish soaps or other soaps claiming to be heavy grease removal properties, these can induce greater outbreaks like I stated above, by way of hindering the balance of good/bad bacteria and by over drying)..
Thirdly - apple cider viniger - Apple cider vinegar is so great for curing acne because it returns the acidity to our skin and restores that acid mantle. It also kills bad bacteria, removes excess dirt, oil and dissolves dead skin cells that may clog pores causing sebum to back up and formulate a cystic like acne.
Fourth - you'll need non-petroleum replenishing aloe vera, body gel for damaged dry or sun burn skin..( this will come into effect when using apple cider vinegar and 10% benzoly peroxide, which can burn and over dry the skin at times, it soothes, replenishes and restores the balance in the skin without causing more brake-outs on the effected area, plus its great for after sun-tanning/beds)

Below is a pic of what the products/brands may look like..If you notice the small travel size spray bottles, this you can use by filling with apple cider vinegar and use while out on the road..Easy, just spray effected area and/or cotton ball and rub area gently avoiding and small abrasions or irritation (avoid rubbing excessively, because small nicks and scratches or abrasions can trap bad bacteria and cause further unwanted acne)
AM shower

1) When bathing use the pears soap ( avoid rags or bushes/sponges etc etc, due to trapped bacteria that may linger, and to avoid skin abrasions), wash thoroughly, and repeatedly until skin feels squeaky clean ( I mean this literally)

2) Apply Salicylic acid body wash immediately after and repeat the same wash principles with the pears soap..Allow this to sit on the skin without washing away for several mins, during this phase use Salicylic acid cream wash (non petroleum) and apply to acne areas and let sit..Rinse after several min.

3) Using a new clean towel to dry off effected areas first before the rest of your body..Once out of the shower and full dry, apply the 10% benzoly peroxide to generously to effected areas and around, rub in until white color dissipates..You can apply more with a paste base for areas that wont be seen!

4) During the day utilize the apple cider vinegar with spray bottle to effected areas, let it air cool, do NOT wipe it dry..It may tingle or even sting, this is a good thing..

5) (late afternoon) Use a mixture of 10% benzoly & non-petroleum replenishing aloe vera, body gel on effected areas.. You'll need to mix the both in palm of hands, just a little bit this time and spread/rub on effected areas..

6) Repeat step 1 and 4 before bed..

( During the night if you awake, have the apple cider vinegar bottle on your night stand, and spray area and let air cool)
Do this for 3-5 days.. If your acne doesn't begin to clear up you can become more aggressive with step 4 by employing it multiple times, with the addition of a 10min tanning bed session, however tanning beds are a hub for bac and are known to increase/agitate more acne..You could also clean your bathtub with bleach (killing all bac), then fill with the hottest water you can stand and soak with Epsom-salt for 20mins)..

If you find this treatment to be ineffective, I would suggest contacting your physician and requesting a script for Bactrim, this is a SUPER POWERFUL antibiotic that has amazing properties for targeting the dermis layers and ridding almost all acne, with lasting effects..

One last tip, I like using a daily cover-up that will target acne as a treatment option, but doesn't trigger an onset of more, however it needs to be Salicylic acid based..Below is one that I use for spot treatment to not only treat the acne at its spot, but to somewhat hide it, and give me that sense of confidence back without feeling like there's a huge beacon light shining on my face for everyone to see..You'll need to find what shade fits you best.. I have a darker skin tone so 70+ is what I use..
Last but no least -Avoid these facial pad scrubs, like I mentioned prior about micro skin abrasions and irritation, these are notorious for being a culprit to prolonging the unwanted presance of acne, by allowing bad bacteria to penetrate the opened areas and formulate NEW acne.. However, if you use these, I soak them in my very own cock-tail, apple cider vinegar and use them to "dab" the area.
Also the addition of Tanning bed sessions at small time frames from 5 -15 mins x 2 a week can also assist with combating recurrences atthe same time slowing down existing acne. An other great method is 4 cups of Epsom salt 2 x a week in a hot bath soak, not only is this very healthy for the skin and sore muscles but it can neutralize and dry out acne and kill bac levels with just about all types ofacne..You can alter and tweak due to skin sensitivity if need be..

Ketoconazole shampoo 2%
My closing statement, if these basic applications fail to provide any results I would opt for "Antibiotics", that's right, antibiotics..
To name a few that come to mind would be Bactrim, Doxy, Erythromycin or even Clyndomicin (Clyndomicin is a very potent antibiotic and should be lastly considered due to building a resistance, it's mostly used for cellulitis and other major muscle compartment and skin infections).. Antibiotics can provide drastic and at times almost instantaneous results when combating acne and at times they possess long lasting effects while others claim to never again have any acne flare-up since antibiotic treatment..Even the application of anti-fungal/antibiotic creams or anti-Androgen shampoos can prove one of the MOST effective responses to target acne, in fact I often advise Mupirocin cream 2% (Use cream base, not oil/petroleum due the the prescience of oil base clogging pours, the cream doesn't seem to have the clogging/congestion effect on the skin) and Ketoconazole shampoo 2%.. The combination of these have proven to be amazing and probably the most dominate treatment application one can employ..The anti-androgen shampoo targets the receptors in the skin that are hormonal activated triggered by way of DHT (a very potent steroid hormone), bear in mind the catalyst for acne is initially DHT (an androgen) and the sebaceous activity it causes, this shampoo is a reducer and targets the receptors in which sebaceous is activated and the formulated that is responsible for creating acne in most adults that use AAS.. I'm confidant that this very last step mentioned here will provide drastic and noticeable results almost over night in most users. It has been the go-to resort for myself when having AAS induced acne flare-ups, I swear by it..

Very last bit, we're almost done here..
Something that a lot of people have mistaken and assume that AAS acne is due to the vast amount of oil (sebum) that is overly produced, when in fact it is a syndrome known as "Propionibacterium acnes"..
Something you need to know here is that the use of anabolic steroids stimulates the growth of Propionibacterium acnes, which increases the chances of developing acne. Some years back researchers found this and made many notes about it. That study suggests that steroids use changes Propionibacterium acnes from ordinary pimple bacteria into rampant acne bacteria. Therefore treating the effected around with a antifungal cream and such as Nizoral cream or even dry powder spray for athletes foot and jock it can assist..

www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MrFist

Re: Acne while on steroid cycle HELP!

Post by MrFist »

The apple cider vinegar and soak in hot bath helps a lot. Usually acne starts for me shortly after starting but once bloods have leveled out it’s pretty manageable. But these products do the trick easily to,help maintain!,
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

I done a video in my youtube about apple cider viniger and is a miricle product, even fungus on nails cure , its amazing
DarrenW29

Post by DarrenW29 »

From my experience also differin cream works great also if anyone wants to try that with this protocol
Vision

Post by Vision »

Acne, acne, please go away... Try these steps, listen what Vision has to say :)
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

All this can help reduce but in most extreme cases cant fix the problem . Side effects are genetic to , some people have acne problems without using gear will have more when using, some people lose hair easy of course when they use DHT gear they will lose more , if you are agressive person taking trenbolone you will be much more .
The way is staying away from the gear that gives you this sides, take care your skin , hair and very important eat healthy food only .