Anadrol 50 timing/dosing

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

NX555

Anadrol 50 timing/dosing

Post by NX555 »

Hello everyone, hope you're all doing well in these crazy times.
I had a few questions about Anadrol 50, I've never used drol but I plan on addding into my bulking cycle this fall/winter. Based on what I've read it's exactly what i'm looking for, a powerful bulking and strength boosting oral AAS that packs a punch. I know that anadrol is pretty liver toxic but I generally have a pretty resiliant liver. I'll be using it for 6-8 weeks to kickstart my 16-18 week cycle.

The Half life of Drol I belive is 5–9 hours, would this mean that once a day dosage is fine, or would you want to split the dose into two-three times per day?

Also If I were to go with a smaller dosage of 50mg would spliting the pill in half cause any issues, since the compound may or may not be evenly distributed troughout the pill?

Lastly, what dosage would you all reccomend for drol? Some people say 50mg, some say they prefer 100mg and some even go as far as 150 and beyond.
All replies are greatly appreciated, thank you!

MONSTRO

Re: Anadrol 50 timing/dosing

Post by MONSTRO »

I always beggin anything with the minimum to check reaction and only up the dosage of anything if he stops working . My ideal dose is 150mg .

If you take only 50mg because of the half life , if you can split tablet take 12 hours appart if not use 30 minutes pre workout to give that amazing pump
Vision

Post by Vision »

NX555 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 10:03 pm Hello everyone, hope you're all doing well in these crazy times.
I had a few questions about Anadrol 50, I've never used drol but I plan on addding into my bulking cycle this fall/winter. Based on what I've read it's exactly what i'm looking for, a powerful bulking and strength boosting oral AAS that packs a punch. I know that anadrol is pretty liver toxic but I generally have a pretty resiliant liver. I'll be using it for 6-8 weeks to kickstart my 16-18 week cycle.

The Half life of Drol I belive is 5–9 hours, would this mean that once a day dosage is fine, or would you want to split the dose into two-three times per day?

Also If I were to go with a smaller dosage of 50mg would spliting the pill in half cause any issues, since the compound may or may not be evenly distributed troughout the pill?

Lastly, what dosage would you all reccomend for drol? Some people say 50mg, some say they prefer 100mg and some even go as far as 150 and beyond.
All replies are greatly appreciated, thank you!
all of the information that has been regurgitated and plastered over the Internet about it being liver toxic is over exaggerated, I can show you studies and a medical treatment where a very young and small framed Asian woman was 150mg everyday for several years, of course there is elevations and her liver values,and after several years there was some side effects but upon discontinuing everything cleared up.

This goes with anything, use in moderation and the toxicity of the majority of orals is extremely and majorly over extorted and exaggerated.

50mg is known to be one of the minimum dosages used in therapeutic treatments, however there has been a higher dosages use in supratherapeutic dosages with great success.

I always take drol first thing in the morning with a breakfast, take it with pre and probiotics, this will help with stomach and gastro enzymes and it will help suppress any nausea.

100mg split into two dosages is very effective.

I would use the dosage of 100 and I will split it into a a.m. and a p.m. dosage.. 8am and 2pm..

In order for this drug to work best for you, feed your body as much as possible and get the majority of your macros by way of protein.. this is how and where this agent can perform to its best..
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

NX555

Post by NX555 »

Vision wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 12:34 am
all of the information that has been regurgitated and plastered over the Internet about it being liver toxic is over exaggerated, I can show you studies and a medical treatment where a very young and small framed Asian woman was 150mg everyday for several years, of course there is elevations and her liver values,and after several years there was some side effects but upon discontinuing everything cleared up.

This goes with anything, use in moderation and the toxicity of the majority of orals is extremely and majorly over extorted and exaggerated.

50mg is known to be one of the minimum dosages used in therapeutic treatments, however there has been a higher dosages use in supratherapeutic dosages with great success.

I always take drol first thing in the morning with a breakfast, take it with pre and probiotics, this will help with stomach and gastro enzymes and it will help suppress any nausea.

I would use the dosage of 100 and I will split it into a a.m. and a p.m. dosage.. 8am and 2pm..

In order for this drug to work best for you, feed your body as much as possible and get the majority of your macros by way of protein.. this is how and where this agent can perform to its best..
Thanks! i'll try out that timing of 8am and 2pm with 50mg and then up my dosage to 100mg after I get a feel for the drug and see how it goes from there. Also glad to hear that the toxicity is overblown. I already get the majority of my macros from protein so that should help quite nicely!
NX555

Post by NX555 »

MONSTRO wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 10:39 pm I always beggin anything with the minimum to check reaction and only up the dosage of anything if he stops working . My ideal dose is 150mg .

If you take only 50mg because of the half life , if you can split tablet take 12 hours appart if not use 30 minutes pre workout to give that amazing pump
Awesome, I'll for sure use that philosophy of starting low and ending high. I'll Start out with 50mg split in half and see how it goes from there. I've heard the pumps from drol are unreal cant wait to see and feel that for myself!
Vision

Post by Vision »

NX555 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 1:21 am
Vision wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 12:34 am

Thanks! i'll try out that timing of 8am and 2pm with 50mg and then up my dosage to 100mg after I get a feel for the drug and see how it goes from there. Also glad to hear that the toxicity is overblown. I already get the majority of my macros from protein so that should help quite nicely!
we should always take care of our liver, but it has been so over hyped and fear mongering over the years, its just a damn shame because guys cut themselves short of running great cycles worrying about something that will NOT hurt them in any fashion.. our diets and training alone will increase liver stress and people can often mistaken this on blood work as being the result of drol..
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Here Vision talk about something most people dont know. Anadrol like Deca to gives you gtreat results you need to eat alot if not you dont grow.
NX555

Post by NX555 »

Vision wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 1:39 am we should always take care of our liver, but it has been so over hyped and fear mongering over the years, its just a damn shame because guys cut themselves short of running great cycles worrying about something that will NOT hurt them in any fashion.. our diets and training alone will increase liver stress and people can often mistaken this on blood work as being the result of drol..

I Agree, too many people over worry about this in regards to oral steroids mainly. Oral steroids are awesome. Cheap and crazy strong aswell, I also know that the drol i'm using will be top notch quality since it's from PSL Euro-pharmacies :) . The liver is a very important organ and it's critical to take care of it but it is strange how overblown the ideas around it are in the AAS community. Our livers are by far the most resiliant internal organ and while we should never abuse compounds to the point of severe liver damage most healthy people can recover from near liver falure in 1-2 months.
NX555

Post by NX555 »

MONSTRO wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 2:34 pm Here Vision talk about something most people dont know. Anadrol like Deca to gives you gtreat results you need to eat alot if not you dont grow.
Hmm, I wonder if Test, Deca, and anadrol with a ton of food would give even better results haha . I've always wanted to try Deca but the prolactin sides/needing to use caber with it have always put me off from using it so far.
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

NX555 wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 1:30 am
MONSTRO wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 2:34 pm Here Vision talk about something most people dont know. Anadrol like Deca to gives you gtreat results you need to eat alot if not you dont grow.
Hmm, I wonder if Test, Deca, and anadrol with a ton of food would give even better results haha . I've always wanted to try Deca but the prolactin sides/needing to use caber with it have always put me off from using it so far.
Most people don't have any prolactin issues or need to use caber/prami with Deca. The key to a smooth Deca cycle is to just maintain good e2 control like you would any cycle. Prolactin thrives in an estrogen rich environment so for most people keeping e2 in check is enough to avoid prolactin issues. Of course there are some that are just prone to prolactin issues and they are the ones who need to use caber or prami even with proper e2 control. It's inconvenient but caber and prami are very effective and usually fix the issue quick. Not the end of the world in most cases. But you'll never know unless you try. You can always start with NPP that way if you do have issues you can hop off quick and it will clear your system quicker.