Anadrol 50 timing/dosing

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

MONSTRO

Re: Anadrol 50 timing/dosing

Post by MONSTRO »

Maybe my biggest mistake to not grow even more is not use alot protein , 300gr and carbs over 1000gr and almost no fat because of insulin use

with insulin is better to not take fats?

NX555

Post by NX555 »

Jozifp103 wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 11:23 am
NX555 wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 1:30 am
Most people don't have any prolactin issues or need to use caber/prami with Deca. The key to a smooth Deca cycle is to just maintain good e2 control like you would any cycle. Prolactin thrives in an estrogen rich environment so for most people keeping e2 in check is enough to avoid prolactin issues. Of course there are some that are just prone to prolactin issues and they are the ones who need to use caber or prami even with proper e2 control. It's inconvenient but caber and prami are very effective and usually fix the issue quick. Not the end of the world in most cases. But you'll never know unless you try. You can always start with NPP that way if you do have issues you can hop off quick and it will clear your system quicker.

That is extremely helpful and great to know, thank you!
NX555

Post by NX555 »

MONSTRO wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 10:18 pm Maybe my biggest mistake to not grow even more is not use alot protein , 300gr and carbs over 1000gr and almost no fat because of insulin use

with insulin is better to not take fats?
I personally have never used insulin so I wouldnt know, that question however Is good enough to start a whole new thread. I know that nutrient partitioners like tren, superdrol, and insulin all rely heavily on carbs but how they, and insulin specifically interact with fat would be very interesting to know.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Yes is a good topic yes.

If you have low body fat and estrogen under control is almost impossible to have prolactine issues. Caber is very expensive but amazing for sex drive :lol: