Fat burning Synergy

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

MONSTRO

Re: Fat burning Synergy

Post by MONSTRO »

Test , Trenbolone and anavar burns fat yes but dont treat them as a fat burner like clenbuterol, efedra, t3, yohimbine. Even hgh is not huge at burning fat like t3. Each one have is function.

Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

MONSTRO wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:33 pm Test , Trenbolone and anavar burns fat yes but dont treat them as a fat burner like clenbuterol, efedra, t3, yohimbine. Even hgh is not huge at burning fat like t3. Each one have is function.
You don't consider HGH to be a good tool for fat reduction?

I suppose it's not fast acting like the ones you mentioned, but after a few months when it fully kicks in it leans you right out and makes it difficult to put on fat. At least in my experience.
MrFist

Post by MrFist »

I usually will start my tren a about 3 mo this after starting my HGH and the fat melts away
Macedog24

Post by Macedog24 »

MONSTRO wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:33 pm Test , Trenbolone and anavar burns fat yes but dont treat them as a fat burner like clenbuterol, efedra, t3, yohimbine. Even hgh is not huge at burning fat like t3. Each one have is function.
How much t3 do you suggest running. Would you say between 50-100mcg. Daily
Rehh

Post by Rehh »

MONSTRO wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 9:36 pm This is a very potent fat burning cycle and 100mcg t3 is alot for me.
To use clenbuterol non stop use Ketotifen at night and even helps to sleep.
100mcg of T3 is too much for me too. 25-50 is plenty.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

T3 is amazing at burning fat but is extremely catabolic , so i prefer begin with 25mcg and increase 12,5mcg each time until you achieve the 75mcg and never forget when you will stop using , reduce it slowly until use 12.5mcg day.
Only increase the dosage when you dont have results. Is maybe the strongest fat burner ( only the dangerous DNP is stronger)

Yes HGH is long therm not just fat burner but also muscle builder with the increase number of muscle cells.

HGH is another level , is the queen but is expensive and not for all athletes. But yes it changes you genetic to another level.