EP rHGH 500iu FREE GIFT GIVE AWAY

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Vision

EP rHGH 500iu FREE GIFT GIVE AWAY

Post by Vision »

EP rHGH 500iu FREE GIFT GIVE AWAY!
Win 5 kits of HGH "50 x 10iu vials" MADE BY Euro-Pharmacies

Rules:
a) Any Member that bring the most recruits to the X-Steroids.com will be entered to win 500iu of HGH made by EP (not sold by EP this is a FREE gift giveaway from a sponsor).
b) Members that are recruited can help the recruiter with having a greater chance of winning with the most creative and unique opening entree (example would be) posting a pic of a beautiful woman (Do not post nudes or explicit photos on FB, only here in the contest thread/hyper link attached)
Start recruiting today and have all new members state recruiters name upon entering the forum in this THREAD only, all recruits must be active upon joining the community by participation, members can start with creativity and eye-candy :D
Gear pics are always welcomed too... :mrgreen:
The creativity pic option is NOT mandatory, it's simply just an added bonus with content to help your recruiter win.

Also join us on FB
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2599597616951957/

www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Vision

Re: EP rHGH 500iu FREE GIFT GIVE AWAY

Post by Vision »

www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Slicer

Post by Slicer »

Lol I wish I knew more people who did this stuff I'm really the only one out of my group and maybe one other guy but have not seen in a while best of luck here u guys seem quality oh and always was thinking of trying this hgh I jUst may give it a go have had other brands I shall c what the future holds gl and future gains brothers and sisters
Vision

Post by Vision »

Slicer wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:57 pm Lol I wish I knew more people who did this stuff I'm really the only one out of my group and maybe one other guy but have not seen in a while best of luck here u guys seem quality oh and always was thinking of trying this hgh I jUst may give it a go have had other brands I shall c what the future holds gl and future gains brothers and sisters
Maybe after your blitz run would could set something up for you and you can sample some more products and give us some honest unbiased reviews. blood work and so on..
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Im using now HGH EP and i try 10ius for 3 days and my hands and feet are always numb , insane pump all day . I dont need to do blood work to said is real

Slicer

Post by Slicer »

Vision wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:38 pm
Slicer wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:57 pm Lol I wish I knew more people who did this stuff I'm really the only one out of my group and maybe one other guy but have not seen in a while best of luck here u guys seem quality oh and always was thinking of trying this hgh I jUst may give it a go have had other brands I shall c what the future holds gl and future gains brothers and sisters
Maybe after your blitz run would could set something up for you and you can sample some more products and give us some honest unbiased reviews. blood work and so on..
Yeah I'll see what happens I will probably start when u receive in about a month or two after I just recently got off some sp Labs sus about to start my pct but like I said I'm always looking for quality stuff and people and this seems like a great place
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

I'm with you bro. Most meat heads hang out with other meat heads, at least that's what I've been led to believe. Not me though. Hardly any of my friends even lift let alone juice. I will say it is nice to be the biggest out of all your friends and know that you always have the highest testosterone levels lol.
Slicer

Post by Slicer »

Jozifp103 wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:11 pm
I'm with you bro. Most meat heads hang out with other meat heads, at least that's what I've been led to believe. Not me though. Hardly any of my friends even lift let alone juice. I will say it is nice to be the biggest out of all your friends and know that you always have the highest testosterone levels lol.
I hear you there brother loving this forum u guys seem solid
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

So easy to win 500ius hgh , just sign in as post as maximum you can and invite friends to forum
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

Slicer wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:15 pm
Jozifp103 wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:11 pm
I hear you there brother loving this forum u guys seem solid
Really appreciate that. We're still a brand new forum and we're trying our best to make this a laid back, friendly place where people can just hang out and talk gear, and sources are free to promote their products without politics and favoritism, etc. I'm glad you like it here. Like I said we're still a new forum so we're nowhere near where we want to be as far as member count. Every new member you recruit is appreciated, even if it's just one.