Are Testosterone Enanthate and Testosterone Cypionate really Interchangeable?

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Jozifp103

Are Testosterone Enanthate and Testosterone Cypionate really Interchangeable?

Post by Jozifp103 »

This is for you to answer based on your own experience.

We know that Testosterone Enanthate and Cypionate both have a half life of about 7-9 days. Theoretically this should mean that they are basically identical compounds as far as effects go.

For me I've always gone with Enanthate because it typically comes in stronger doses of 250mg/mL whereas a lot of Cypionate comes in 200mg/mL. I use to be prescribed Cypionate as well and my first ever cycle was with Cypionate so I have experience with both. I personally do not notice a difference in the way I look or feel.

However there are many who swear Cypionate is the superior ester. They claim Enanthate is a cheap-made ester and isn't broken down very well in the body etc etc. Essentially many say they don;t feel as good on Enanthate or it doesn't work as good. I mean there might be a reason Cypionate is the main ester prescribed in the US right?

What are your thoughts? Are you one of the people who are affected differently by Enanthate or Cypionate? Which do you prefer?

MONSTRO

Re: Are Testosterone Enanthate and Testosterone Cypionate really Interchangeable?

Post by MONSTRO »

Test is test and im like you prefer E just because cames in higher doses per ml and since i use high dosages i also prefer blends or stronger test like , test 400, sust 500 to reduce oil in body.

I think the only test that acts different is Sustanon , because is slow and quick and you can see the effects since first days
MrFist

Re: Are Testosterone Enanthate and Testosterone Cypionate really Interchangeable?

Post by MrFist »

I prefer E, I have done a few with cyp and noticed my skin was more oily. These were test only cycles so no other compounds were involved
Rehh

Post by Rehh »

Close to the same for me
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

Between these 2 I can’t say I really feel or see a difference. I personally just cruise with cyp and blast with sust, iso, and test phen and occasionally cyp.
OTG85

Post by OTG85 »

I can’t tell a difference. I switch them up every other cycle.
Macedog24

Post by Macedog24 »

Honestly I seem to hold more water on cyp. Also, Seems to hit me harder.. not sure if there is a difference in the way my body metabolizes the 2.
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

Macedog24 wrote: Honestly I seem to hold more water on cyp. Also, Seems to hit me harder.. not sure if there is a difference in the way my body metabolizes the 2.
MrFist wrote:I prefer E, I have done a few with cyp and noticed my skin was more oily. These were test only cycles so no other compounds were involved
Yea honestly I noticed more "Testosterone related" side effects when using Cyp. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not but I felt more like I was on Test when I used cyp. Oily skin, water weight, some acne etc...I get none of that with Enanthate typically. I got some of my best gains on Cyp but those were the early days.
MrFist

Post by MrFist »

Me as well on cyp. Didn’t really think about it but yes more water ret. on cyp and maybe that’s why the oily skin and acne.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Yes is possible because cyp is a even longer ester . but i think this differences are insignificant and of course is hard to see, because from one brand to another you can react different , sometimes becuse of the oils and solvent used or even each batch have different potency even in same brand ( is very difficult to do 250mg every time ). To not talk about the diet is always the same? sodium intake is enough to give you a more bloated look and you think is because is cypionate .