Would you look?

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Vision

Would you look?

Post by Vision »

If someone gave you an envelope with a pic of your future physique in 5 years to come - inside of it, would you open it?

Why or why not look?

www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

cdubw44

Re: Would you look?

Post by cdubw44 »

Absolutely would look for more motivation! Already achieved so much and do not get called fat anymore.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Yes i will open it for sure because i wake up every day to do better than day before, so i will be better and bigger in the next 5 years for sure .

I always believe , and you?
Vision

Post by Vision »

I don't think I would look. I would want too, yet I know in my gut at the end I would not. I need to gauge and assess my progress as I go, thats how I look at who at the moment and where I might end up going, If I seen great accomplishments for my later years, 5 years ahead , It might take away everything that I fought hard for in order to get there. Not sure if that makes sense.
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

HFO3

Post by HFO3 »

I would definitely look, I was that kid that peeked at my own Christmas gifts that is when I could get away with it and not get busted for it :lol:

Also, I like to see the fruits of my labor!
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

God put me on earth to do my job , not to waiting for my dead . We are here to produce something to this world , you only have to discover what is your gift and fight for him every day. This is the only way you can live happy.
I know my job here is to show the world my story and motivate them to achieve their goals. Im not just a fanatic bodybuilder but mostly a motivator.
Thats way i always believe i can improve every day.

Monstro
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

I would probably look. I know deep down it probably wouldn't do me any good but curiosity would eat me alive.

The concern I would have is that my physique 5 years from now would not be very impressive and knowing that would hinder my current motivation. I know I don't have superior genetics. Naturally, without AAS I have a slim, athletic build but genetically I'm tall and lanky and will never achieve that thick/dense look that the shorter guys can achieve. My biceps are long, but not peaky; my forearms are long and thin to the point where they're slightly disproportional to my upper arms and rest of body; my legs are just a joke despite me working very hard on them. They are muscular but by no means thick.

So anyways enough insulting myself lol. I still look way better than 99% of the people around me at any given time. But if I knew that my potential was limited by my genetics and in 5 years I would not be impressed with my physique that would seriously mess with my motivation and my entire outlook on my lifestyle. I'd rather not risk it but knowing me the curiosity would take over and I would look. Who knows it could be a picture of me winning my first show...
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

My friend dont worry about the others , just keep your focus on track improving every day to be the best Jozifp you can be , and believe that is possible to be better 5 years later with your confidence and hard work.

Always believe