Anavar - The truth and is it really magical?

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

MONSTRO

Re: Anavar - The truth and is it really magical?

Post by MONSTRO »

Another great topic :

Is var the only steroid that burns visceral belly fat? is true or myth?

HFO3

Post by HFO3 »

I am currently running 3omgs a day anavar, I've previously used up to a 100mgs a day. For me my results at 30mgs a day are great, I am getting plenty of strength and very noticeable gains from 30 a day. The take away is 30 is a sweet spot and very reasonable in cost when I compare it to 100mgs a day.
Vision

Post by Vision »

HFO3 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:22 pm I am currently running 3omgs a day anavar, I've previously used up to a 100mgs a day. For me my results at 30mgs a day are great, I am getting plenty of strength and very noticeable gains from 30 a day. The take away is 30 is a sweet spot and very reasonable in cost when I compare it to 100mgs a day.
what also needs to be said and its the truth, EP makes some bad ass vars man, these are just kick ass, plain and simple!
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Alot of people like myself stay away from var because most is fake , but now with E.P. i will see the real anavar in my blood . When a brand produces real good anavar and hgh we can said this is a trust brand and al the products are top notch.
Im using hgh from E.P. and is amazing and numbness is crazy.
Macedog24

Post by Macedog24 »

This is an excellent article. EP anavar is of the highest quality!! EP anavar goes Long way!
Kicks in fast doesn't take weeks.
Helps keeping away those pesky injuries by increased collagen and elastin synthesis.
Increase bone mineral density.
Helps with fat reduction
Increased lean body mass
Increased strength
I could go on and on..... Test/var is a match made in heaven.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Anavar is like trenbolone , do something that most of other drugs dont do. Like burn stuborn fat :o
Vision

Post by Vision »

MONSTRO wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:38 pm Anavar is like trenbolone , do something that most of other drugs dont do. Like burn stuborn fat :o
anavar is like adding bacon.. now matter what you add bacon too, its taste way better... :)
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

HFO3

Post by HFO3 »

the baconator does rock the palate! The Anavarator ... you might be on to something here brother lol
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

HFO3 if 30mg do so well for men is because is real super concentrated var in . Imagine my wife is using 20mg and i never see is but so big and legs :D :D :D