Tell us your success story!

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Vision

Tell us your success story!

Post by Vision »

People often mention how www.Euro-Pharmacies.net products have changed their lives. As a highly decelerated AAS compounding facility that is seen and recognized globally, here at www.x-Steroids.com we would love to hear the wonderful stories behind these powerful statements:

Here at www.x-Steroids.com we know that you've worked hard to accomplish what you set out to do, whether it is a large goal or a relatively small goal. We all know that there are obstacles and detours between setting a goal and achieving it..That's part of the grind and we get it..

We'd like to hear from you about what you have done!

You can provide inspiration and motivation to others who are struggling to achieve a similar goal. We know that there are many paths to a common goal and we'd love to hear which path you followed in your quest here in the lifestyle on the grind..

Your success story can inspire greatness and show that obstacles may be overcome. The low periods are temporary and you can achieve your own success through perseverance, focus, hard work, and enlisting the help of others.
We rarely achieve success on our own. True success in life almost always is a result of helping others achieve the success they want -- in whatever way they define success.

With this said; Please share, inspire, tell us your most memorable success story using GEAR....
No story or cycle is to big or to small, so share your experience and inspire us and other!

Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise!

www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Re: Tell us your success story!

Post by MONSTRO »

I born with a physical health problem and only at 20 years old have permission to do sports, and at 20 years old i enter for the first time in one gym and i fell like in heaven ( i born for this) , but only last 3 months because my famaly cant pay my gym and i do some weight with concrete and train, this until i married with Mariza at 29 years old and buy some free weights from a gym that closed . And during this years i try to not buy nothing ( clothing, go restaurants , go to coffe with friends ) to keep all the money to buy machines to have home gym. After 12 years training without conditions and taking nothing to help grow , at 32 years old i discover that bodybuilders use anabolic steroids and not supplements like i think ( because one american came live the island and see me and ask were he can buy steroids and i said what is this :o . He said you have this body without taking gear? :shock:
Since that day i read and read to learn more and more about it and i begin as most of you with dianabol ( afraid needles ).
And i see my body improve so quick that i start believe i can reach my dreams even at that age. One day in expo in Madrid i said to my wife " one day i will have my picture in one expo like that" and she smiles and said " so many people better than you ", but i never give up and i think the only way i can do the work living in this island is social medias, and i start doing videos of motivation on youtube and producers like Makavelli, Jericho, Mind and Pump Motivation love it and use my clips in is videos and name MONSTRO got more known . In 2014 i got sponsored by Legal Power and 2015 Mex Nutrition , and in contract said i will be present in fibo and arnold expos taking pictures with fans side by side with flex wheeler in same team and doing authografs , in that fibo i have huge poster of me in Legal Power both and i rwach my dream ( cry like a baby) .
I since them my name and work grows and i got more sponsors and right now i do what i love must ( BODYBUILDING 100%)

Always Believe
Monstro
Madmattward

Post by Madmattward »

MONSTRO wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:57 pm I born with a physical health problem and only at 20 years old have permission to do sports, and at 20 years old i enter for the first time in one gym and i fell like in heaven ( i born for this) , but only last 3 months because my famaly cant pay my gym and i do some weight with concrete and train, this until i married with Mariza at 29 years old and buy some free weights from a gym that closed . And during this years i try to not buy nothing ( clothing, go restaurants , go to coffe with friends ) to keep all the money to buy machines to have home gym. After 12 years training without conditions and taking nothing to help grow , at 32 years old i discover that bodybuilders use anabolic steroids and not supplements like i think ( because one american came live the island and see me and ask were he can buy steroids and i said what is this :o . He said you have this body without taking gear? :shock:
Since that day i read and read to learn more and more about it and i begin as most of you with dianabol ( afraid needles ).
And i see my body improve so quick that i start believe i can reach my dreams even at that age. One day in expo in Madrid i said to my wife " one day i will have my picture in one expo like that" and she smiles and said " so many people better than you ", but i never give up and i think the only way i can do the work living in this island is social medias, and i start doing videos of motivation on youtube and producers like Makavelli, Jericho, Mind and Pump Motivation love it and use my clips in is videos and name MONSTRO got more known . In 2014 i got sponsored by Legal Power and 2015 Mex Nutrition , and in contract said i will be present in fibo and arnold expos taking pictures with fans side by side with flex wheeler in same team and doing authografs , in that fibo i have huge poster of me in Legal Power both and i rwach my dream ( cry like a baby) .
I since them my name and work grows and i got more sponsors and right now i do what i love must ( BODYBUILDING 100%)

Always Believe
Monstro
Heaps of respect, you’ve made your dreams a reality 💪 forged by your strength of mind and will.
Inspirational my friend.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

When we do something with love and passion we can achieve all our dreams.

And i can said dreams are REAL
Vision

Post by Vision »

MONSTRO wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:35 pm When we do something with love and passion we can achieve all our dreams.

And i can said dreams are REAL
No one is going to knock on our door and hand us our big arms, when we dream big, and think big, and ACT big on our big dreams, we get our big arms.. Twenty years from now many will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. Don't live in regret wishing you did, just make it happen!!!!!!!!!!!
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Always be positive and wish with all your strenght and you will achive all you dream.