Let's talk about the very importance of your very first meal in body building..

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Vision

Post by Vision »

We all know that meeting our macros and having a structured diet that fits our needs is important over our training and PED use...

What is the most important meal of the day, besides all of them?
This said, breakfast is a no brain'er, but lets talk about why?

what do you eat for this MEAL and what is the most important meal for bodybuilding?

www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Re: Let's talk about the very importance of your very first meal in body building..

Post by MONSTRO »

Were i can buy this cereals? I NEED TO GROW :lol: :lol: :lol:
First meal after 8 to 10 hours sleeping is like carb depliting and then loadng, so first mela will load your body to be strong and energetic all day, and needs to be a huge meal, with carbs protein and fats to.

Monstro 1 meal: 500ml egg withes + 6 eggs and 400gr cooked rice + 330ml grape juice fruit and 2 bananas

In my opinion after workout is a must : 100gr dextrose + 500ml egg withes + 300gr pinnacle + 10gr creatine
then 30min later
250gr red meat + 500gr gluten free pasta + 2 bananas
A.font817

Re: Let's talk about the very importance of your very first meal in body building..

Post by A.font817 »

Breakfast is def a top priority but I’d have to say your post workout meal is very important as well. Maybe even alittle more important than breakfast? I usually will consume a sugar with a carb post workout. Sugar helps with protein synthesis and absorption.
Vision

Post by Vision »

MONSTRO wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:07 pm Were i can buy this cereals? I NEED TO GROW :lol: :lol: :lol:
First meal after 8 to 10 hours sleeping is like carb depliting and then loadng, so first mela will load your body to be strong and energetic all day, and needs to be a huge meal, with carbs protein and fats to.

Monstro 1 meal: 500ml egg withes + 6 eggs and 400gr cooked rice + 330ml grape juice fruit and 2 bananas

In my opinion after workout is a must : 100gr dextrose + 500ml egg withes + 300gr pinnacle + 10gr creatine
then 30min later
250gr red meat + 500gr gluten free pasta + 2 bananas
This is almost spot on to what I do...

I drink the hell out of egg whites, daily!
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

And i have a sponsor of egg withes i receive today my sponsorship 32 litres of egg withes 3200gr protein per month :D