Worth it to still use Creatine and/or NO3 supplements while on AAS?

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Jozifp103

Worth it to still use Creatine and/or NO3 supplements while on AAS?

Post by Jozifp103 »

Does anyone still use supplements like NO3 Preworkouts, or Creatine while on AAS? Does it really even do anything at that point? I mean Creatine is great for a few lbs of water in your muscles and increasing ATP to give your muscles a bit more energy. And NO3 supplements do increase your pump and all that...but considering AAS does all these things to a greater degree, is there even any point to including these kinds of supplements into your regimen? I haven't touched Creatine or any other supplement besides whey since I started using AAS several years ago. Does anyone still use these with AAS and have some experience to share?

Vision

Re: Worth it to still use Creatine and/or NO3 supplements while on AAS?

Post by Vision »

Jozifp103 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:17 pm Does anyone still use supplements like NO3 Preworkouts, or Creatine while on AAS? Does it really even do anything at that point? I mean Creatine is great for a few lbs of water in your muscles and increasing ATP to give your muscles a bit more energy. And NO3 supplements do increase your pump and all that...but considering AAS does all these things to a greater degree, is there even any point to including these kinds of supplements into your regimen? I haven't touched Creatine or any other supplement besides whey since I started using AAS several years ago. Does anyone still use these with AAS and have some experience to share?
I use creatine intra and Post... I especially use it when running var... Var enhances creatine and its functions, increased pumps and fullness.. Var creates creatine synthesis.. Yes AAS does many things but they also create the environment in which
are bodies are more sensitive and inclined to utilize to a greater potential.. Much like protein synthesis when using AAS, with certain supplements there because other opportunities for nutrition partition and transportation and utilization. These windows of opportunity are there, why not capitalize on them while it presents itself?
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

This is an amazing question for all steroid user. First show me the best supplements in fitness industry that gives results? I believe only creatine gives results and off course very far away from the weakest steroid.

So i ask you, de ( enhanced athletes ) need to take any supplement? if so witch?
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

Vision wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:43 pm
Jozifp103 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:17 pm Does anyone still use supplements like NO3 Preworkouts, or Creatine while on AAS? Does it really even do anything at that point? I mean Creatine is great for a few lbs of water in your muscles and increasing ATP to give your muscles a bit more energy. And NO3 supplements do increase your pump and all that...but considering AAS does all these things to a greater degree, is there even any point to including these kinds of supplements into your regimen? I haven't touched Creatine or any other supplement besides whey since I started using AAS several years ago. Does anyone still use these with AAS and have some experience to share?
I use creatine intra and Post... I especially use it when running var... Var enhances creatine and its functions, increased pumps and fullness.. Var creates creatine synthesis.. Yes AAS does many things but they also create the environment in which
are bodies are more sensitive and inclined to utilize to a greater potential.. Much like protein synthesis when using AAS, with certain supplements there because other opportunities for nutrition partition and transportation and utilization. These windows of opportunity are there, why not capitalize on them while it presents itself?
I was not expecting an actual definitive answer backed by science lol. This is the answer I was looking for. Great info bro.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Of course de more you take the better you get. But of course if someone uses hgh , slin anabolics , peptides and sarms what he will get from supplements. And of course when you buy all the anabolics and peptides and food you probably have no more money to use.
By order:
food
basic ( multi, vita c, omega3)
anabolics
hgh
Vision

Post by Vision »

Jozifp103 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:32 pm
I was not expecting an actual definitive answer backed by science lol. This is the answer I was looking for. Great info bro.
Not many people are aware of this process with creatine and var.. It almost amplifies the effects of one an other.
when peeling down and use var with creatine, you dont get that flat look especially if you are on tren with var, and you toss some carbs as a back load.. If Im on tren/var I'll use creatine and back load carbs in the evenings and this hinders that flatting look but at least 80%
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

Vision wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:07 am

Not many people are aware of this process with creatine and var.. It almost amplifies the effects of one an other.
when peeling down and use var with creatine, you dont get that flat look especially if you are on tren with var, and you toss some carbs as a back load.. If Im on tren/var I'll use creatine and back load carbs in the evenings and this hinders that flatting look but at least 80%
In the off chance you have a study on this saved....could you link it on here? I can't find anything on the interwebs pertaining to this and I'd love to read more about it.

*EDIT: Also....you should do a write up on this topic and share the knowledge with the members. If you feel up to it of course. But knowing you, you'd be all over it :).
Vision

Post by Vision »

Jozifp103 wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:42 am
Vision wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:07 am
In the off chance you have a study on this saved....could you link it on here? I can't find anything on the interwebs pertaining to this and I'd love to read more about it.

*EDIT: Also....you should do a write up on this topic and share the knowledge with the members. If you feel up to it of course. But knowing you, you'd be all over it :).
Yes, I'll put something together for ya'll :D :D :D :D :D
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Yes if we have the money, if not i will use all my money to food and lots of test trenbolone and anadrol :lol: :lol: :lol: