HGH effects vs $$$

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

A.font817

HGH effects vs $$$

Post by A.font817 »

So I’m doing my first HGH run and I’m about 2-3 months in. I’ve been running 4iu a day 7 days a week. I get very tired everyday a few hours after I pin, hands numb or had to squeeze/ hold things. But I’ve been wondering lately if hgh and the amount it costs is actually worth doing? I sleep great and knock right out immediately lol but overall if your not a top athlete is it really worth it?
What do you guys think here? Help me go one way or another on this!

MONSTRO

Re: HGH effects vs $$$

Post by MONSTRO »

I train for 23 years , 12 natural , 11 enhanced and only last 2 years using HGH and i can tell even with 4ius i got amazing results , hands very numb, amazing deep sleep and after this 2 years i see that deep cuts on muscles and separation is not workout is the use of hgh . And now i can use more than 1gr test without sides like before .
It worth yes but only when you are alredy advanced and done alot of cycles reaching your potencial . Is not a begginer drug.
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

MONSTRO wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:25 pm I train for 23 years , 12 natural , 11 enhanced and only last 2 years using HGH and i can tell even with 4ius i got amazing results , hands very numb, amazing deep sleep and after this 2 years i see that deep cuts on muscles and separation is not workout is the use of hgh . And now i can use more than 1gr test without sides like before .
It worth yes but only when you are alredy advanced and done alot of cycles reaching your potencial . Is not a begginer drug.
Been using around 4yrs now and finally took the hgh dive. Looking to do atleast a 6 month run with it... would you say that’s a good amount of time for it or should I do it longer
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

HGH is like bodybuilding , is a slow process but in the end worth it
HFO3

Post by HFO3 »

A.font817 wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:57 am
MONSTRO wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:25 pm I train for 23 years , 12 natural , 11 enhanced and only last 2 years using HGH and i can tell even with 4ius i got amazing results , hands very numb, amazing deep sleep and after this 2 years i see that deep cuts on muscles and separation is not workout is the use of hgh . And now i can use more than 1gr test without sides like before .
Been using around 4yrs now and finally took the hgh dive. Looking to do atleast a 6 month run with it... would you say that’s a good amount of time for it or should I do it longer
Keep an eye on your BP and edema. I love HGH but the numbing CTS has gotten to much to bear for my taste. My last run was only 3ius and I was swollen hands and numb for weeks until I had to stop
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Yes but it all depends on your diet , if dont go so high on carbs you keep less water retention and better blood preasure
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

So far so good and I’m thinking about a 6-8 month run with the hgh. See how that goes for my first go with it
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Keep it and after 6 to 8 months taking every day you will look completely different , muscle bellies , 3d look and more deep cuts on muscles . Nothing can do what hgh does to your body