Got a lump after injection . What i do?

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

MONSTRO

Got a lump after injection . What i do?

Post by MONSTRO »

If you got one injection and creates a swollen lump sometimes hot , what is the best to do?
Use ice?
Use hot paths?
Use thrombocid cream ?
Use aspirin?
Epson salt bath?

best option to quick fix this inflamation ?

HFO3

Re: Got a lump after injection . What i do?

Post by HFO3 »

I only inject after a hot shower and after I stretch the muscle first. Apply heat if you get a knot but if it is an infection I think massaging could exasperate the situation but I am not sure... perhaps if you slow down when you inject you may not get a knot?
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Thats why most people said to inject at night and now i do this always after shower . Is good idea to pin with insulin needle 1ml each place?
HFO3

Post by HFO3 »

MONSTRO wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:51 pm Thats why most people said to inject at night and now i do this always after shower . Is good idea to pin with insulin needle 1ml each place?
I use 27G hyperdermics and 28g insulin to keep the scar tssue at a minimum
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

You use 27 and 28g in witch muscles? your % body fat? and how many ml per shoot?
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

I also pin after a hot shower. I use a 25g 1in and never more than 2cc per pin. Occasionally I get a lump here and there but it’s nothing crazy or anything to be worried about. Small tight spot.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

When i use 25g 1" is the best needle for all areas that i pin ( quads, glutes and shoulders ) . And yes now is always after hot shower ( huge difference in absortion and much mess painful ) . In past i use 27g but even using only 1cc sometimes i got redness on muscle injected