Dallas Mcarver Cycle

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

MONSTRO

Dallas Mcarver Cycle

Post by MONSTRO »

Dallas cycle with Chad Nickols:

-Serostim 12 iu +Humantrophe 10 iu a day (total 22 iu a day)
-Humulin R mixed with Humalog 20-25 iu 6 to 8 times a day
-Lantus insulin 100 iu in the morning
-Increlex IGF1 10-15 mg on training day
-Anapolon (Anadrol) 100mg 3 to 4 time a day (total 300-400 mg a day)
-EPO 70-100 iu a day
-Halotestin 10 mg 4 times a day (total 40 mg a day) 8 weeks on -8 weeks off
-Masteron 100 mg a day
- T3 (Cytomel) 25 mg 3 times a day (total 75 mg a day)
- NPP (Nandrolone) 1000 mg a week
-Primobolan 1000 mg a week
-Winstrol tabs 100 mg a day
-Nolvadex 40 mg a day or Arimidex 1 mg every other day
-Trenbolone (long acting) 1000 mg a week
-Trenbolone Ace 1400 mg a week
-Test Enhantate 800 mg a week
-Test Suspension 1400 mg a week
-Sustanon 1250 mg a week
-Boldenone 1200 mg a week
-Proviron 150 mg a day
-TUDCA ( for detox purpose)

Over 10gr gear week , looks crazy but some pros do it , 22ius hgh is not alot because i know portuguese athletes using 24ius of parmaceutical hgh and is half size Dallas. The more strange think is the low dosages of AI ( arimidex or nolvadex for that amount os test and gear. What do you think about this such low dose AI? His goal is grow no matter what

Degas

Re: Dallas Mcarver Cycle

Post by Degas »

Hi there monstro in my opinion i think is to much even for big Boy like Dallas .but i listen alot of people that dont have almost no muscle take huge amount of setroids and dont go anywhere.i think start with a litle amount and see how it works with you .
Thanks for the good informacion.
Stay strong💪💪
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

How do we know that is what he actually used? Not doubting you, but I'm curious who published this? Do you have a link?
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

How do you think a man achieve that size at 24 years old? genetics???? yes he born that way but not from a women maybe a cough. HGH is not that high , i know people in portugal taking 24ius saizen per day in the past and they are half size Dallas
This cycle is is almost all foruns like getbig, evo and many others . Just google "Dallas McCarver cycle "
Vision

Post by Vision »

I'm really curious on The source on where this came from because there has been a lot of protocols and cycles posted throughout the years that have been said to be attached to certain competitors, and a lot of them turned out to be bogus.. not saying that the dosages are not realistic with these individuals but how these protocols slip out is unbeknownst to many people, when in fact a lot of these pros the time and day that they're training is even sealed, an example would be Jay Cutler, for a long time no one knew his daily routine and that's something that anyone can find out easily.
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

-Of course its impossible to know if this is real cyles of top pros , only if we sleep and stay all day with them :)) :)) :)) . But at same time the coaches that train this big names coaching some other people and talking we can easy said "this top pro are using this" and with all technology we have with cell phones its easy to get acess to many thinks . I believe in the pros we have the ones that use low to take care health and the crazy ones that takes all this , like in amateus level