Euro Pharmacies - GHRP6 - Review

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

ckcrown84

Euro Pharmacies - GHRP6 - Review

Post by ckcrown84 »

GHRP 6

I was a skeptic, not gonna lie. Have used it before and had no real noticeable benefits. Recently received some from Euro Pharmacies as part of a healing stack I am trying and I did 3 experiments:
1) A day with NO GHRP6
2) A day with 1 GHRP6 Dose
3) A day with my normal dose + a meal then an additional dose.

Let me tell you... GHRP6 will be a STAPLE in my cycle regime going forward and if you have appetite issues I would highly recommend EP's GHRP6.

Historically one of my stumbling blocks in bulking is my lack of appetite, and to be honest as a result I have often over relied on some pretty shitty calorie sources because well I am FULL and have the appetite of a princess.

When using GHRP6 I have found that no matter what within a about 30 minutes of my dose my appetite is through the roof.

Honestly, makes me excited for my next bulk (January)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PSL Sponsored Athlete
Inbox is always open!
Check out our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2599597616951957/
MONSTRO

Re: Euro Pharmacies - GHRP6 - Review

Post by MONSTRO »

I have the same problem on bulking maybe because orals , loss my appetite and this time i decide to take GHRP6 and i can eat 7k per day . This wil be part of my bulking protocols for sure .
Vision

Post by Vision »

If I can make a suggestion with the appetite try taking some of the tablets in the evening, especially if they are long-lasting like anadro or var... You can sleep right through the side effects and you will still get the gains and the results...
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Yes make sense , because that way he will be active almost during night when you dont need to eat or have hunger
Vision

Post by Vision »

This topic is right up my alley and I have been speaking about this for years and I'm sure the other Representatives can chime in and support this.

Historically I have numerous threads posted in many communities going back many many years, a lot of these talk about this specific peptide and questions and concerns people have and including my own decisions with using it and how I employed it into my everyday life on the grind..

I've talked about the pros and the cons, and I've even pulled blood work using a personal blood meter demonstrating the changes in the body and how we can experience the feeling of going hypo and the craving for food, and how our bodies may feel like they're going hypo it was in fact a false sense and that is because of the one key component that this peptide does is the release of ghrelin..

I think it's fair to say that the majority of us can sit at the same table with ckcrown, and we can talk about our daily struggles with our diets and how we would often resort to some pretty drastic measures just to consume nutrition especially the key components that we need. I'm sure we would all get a good laugh at the measures and lengths we were willing to go to, that is not desperation but rather dedication and commitment.

The wonderful thing about this compound is you no longer have to worry about that, like the original poster mentions, it's simply makes eating much more easier with the feeling of wanting to consume food much more often, with the ability to actually get down a good portion of food each and every single time.

By no means is this a miracle, although for some it may feel that way compared to where they came from, the reality is this is simply an amazing alternative with an added bonus.

However it does not come at no surprise that people will still refer to this as a miracle, because it can be the game changer for that very individual, I know for myself it has been..
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.