New Member/First "Real" Cycle Help

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

JakeDaSnake

New Member/First "Real" Cycle Help

Post by JakeDaSnake »

I am not new to working out but I am a newb with the gear. I ran some test e a few months ago (April-ish) at 500 per week with 20mg of anavar for about 3 weeks but my diet and workouts werent shit because the gyms were closed but I saw some results just messing around with my dumbells at home even. I have been eating clean for a week now since I came home from a parole violation and I ordered test e, test p, anadrol, and clen. I am thinking Ill run the e at 300/week the p at 50/day and anadrol at 40/day plus the clen at 20/day and stepping up each week on that for 3 weeks. I also have exemestane from my last order. Any comments or suggestions? I am 34 years old, 6'1'' 220lbs and like 15-20% body fat.

I also order GHRP2 GHRP6 and Melanotan 2. Im wondering if I can stack both the GHRPs or should I use one or the other at a time and see if one does better for me than the other?

Phill

Re: New Member/First "Real" Cycle Help

Post by Phill »

JakeDaSnake wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:12 am I am not new to working out but I am a newb with the gear. I ran some test e a few months ago (April-ish) at 500 per week with 20mg of anavar for about 3 weeks but my diet and workouts werent shit because the gyms were closed but I saw some results just messing around with my dumbells at home even. I have been eating clean for a week now since I came home from a parole violation and I ordered test e, test p, anadrol, and clen. I am thinking Ill run the e at 300/week the p at 50/day and anadrol at 40/day plus the clen at 20/day and stepping up each week on that for 3 weeks. I also have exemestane from my last order. Any comments or suggestions? I am 34 years old, 6'1'' 220lbs and like 15-20% body fat.

I also order GHRP2 GHRP6 and Melanotan 2. Im wondering if I can stack both the GHRPs or should I use one or the other at a time and see if one does better for me than the other?
are you planning a 3 week cycle?
did I get it right?
JakeDaSnake

Post by JakeDaSnake »

Phill wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:18 am are you planning a 3 week cycle?
did I get it right?
Only 3 weeks on the clen. The rest I am going to run 5-6 weeks and re-evaluate and probably order some more stuff. Im trying to put on some strength and do a bit of dieting/cutting then up the test and add in some others to bulk and continue getting stronger and then do a real cut. A total of 24 weeks is my goal.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

If you need results and do all the right way , you need longer cycles , and you dont need to use short esters , then you have GHRP6 great for bulking increase hunger and clen to burn fat .
Please chose one option Bulking or cutting , you cant do both same time and have results . In my opinion get shreded using some test+masteron+ anavar and some clen with good low carb diet and cardio on top

Show your progress here to us
Vision

Post by Vision »

I'm going to give you some constructive criticism, it's most likely not going to be what you want to hear but the reality is you should focus more on your consistency with your diet and training and not the compounds.. although you did stress that you noticed some good returns within those three weeks, here is the reality, that is relatively a very short duration especially for someone that has no experience using all the while you're mentioning some good returns.
it takes several weeks just to build up healthy blood serums and that includes orals..
what you experience was actually your own hard work, dedication and commitment paying off
... this is a prime example why people use orals in the beginning of a cycle or a blast, this includes myself, because you experience a placebo effect, the placebo is very real and it works.
when beginning a cycle or a blast everybody wants immediate results, just a fact of knowing that we are on something propels us and gives us the desire and momentum that we need therefore we increase our attention to detail with our diets and we increase our training. all the while those two key elements were the driving forces in which provides people with fast results. I'm not suggesting or stating that people do not notice any real gains that are related to AAS however it is very unlikely that anyone can notice something that quick especially considering what you took.. there is compounds out there that work much quicker and very short durations but the majority of the users are seasoned and they know where to make adjustments and they know how to use them for their advantage.

the majority of weight gain, muscle fullness feeling pumped and everything else associated with peds in the beginning of a cycle is because of the metabolic shift in the body, everything is being increased and that includes priming the CNS your central nervous system..

I can show you a study where they gave a group of professional power lifters, one half of them a placebo that was nothing and the other half they gave them a anabolic agent, almost all of them last past one of their personal bests, they later told the group that half received a placebo and half did not.. the half that were told that they did not receive an authentic agent and it was a placebo, all of them now had significant decreases in their lifts and there were no longer able to sustain the same output.
yet prior their bodies were in the same environmental state hormonally, and they broke their own records.
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Phill

Post by Phill »

reevaluate it all well, brother

First, set a goal.
Then draw a real way to get what you want.

As they have already told you, in just 5 weeks, you are about to waste your time, your money and your health without having a real and concrete return.

Start from here, from the suggestions you had, write down a cycle that can be defined as such, with even the pct if you intend to do it.
Do it first, share and fix.
When you have a plan in hand, only then will you begin.

"If you fail to plan you plan to fail"
Benjamin Franklin's
JakeDaSnake

Post by JakeDaSnake »

So I really appreciate all the advice and suggestions. This is a great forum and Ive actually seen I think all 3 of you guys on another forums so I know that you guys are probably very experienced in all this, which is exactly the reason I started to post here. I will further say that I have been an athlete all my life from high school sports to later on amateur MMA and some martial arts training. Drugs and prison have gotten in the way of a lot but I have got my shit together now which is why Im becoming involved with this lifestyle. I have done extensive reading on all these agents including William Llewellyn Anabolics Book and Dan the Bodybuilder in Thailands Guide, wikipedia, some of the stuff on evolutionary and podcasts for days. Nowhere near an expert as I just learned you can drink winstrol apparently. I know that everyones body is different and will react to differents amounts and substances in a completely different way. With that being said this is something I am very serious about. So I am just trying to experiment with some basics for now and see how it affects me. I believe I also mislead you all when I say "cut up". I mean to lose a bit a body fat while getting jacked and stronger, as I am not strong compared to my size. Guys on the yard in prison used to think I could hit everything out there (365 was the highest) but saw I was getting 315 on my best days. I tore my meniscus playing basketball a couple years ago locked up and they left me with a bum knee for a year and a half before I sued them into giving me an MRI and then the required surgery. I havent had the chance to build my leg strength back to where it was since. My right quad was 24" and the left quad was 22" at the time of surgery with 18" arms lol. My diet is clean now. I am a beast in the kitchen and I have the funds to eat what I want. When I first started hitting weights I went from 165 to 208 in about 4 months on BSN supplements alone. My genetics are ridiculous. I walk around around 210 lbs strung out on heroin and doing pushups and shit. I also overshot my introductions body fat % I am probably 12-15% looking at myself today. Another thing is I have no intentions on quiting after 5 weeks I simply thought I would run 700 test between the E and P and take the anadrol to get my stronger (correct??) and the clen would shave off this small amount of body fat I want to lose and give me more endurance (right?) I am running 50mg of anavar a day right now with nothing else and just doing my dumbells workouts at home. I have only been home since Tuesday the 10th and I was in a max for 2 months behind a door for all but coming out to shower twice a week and before that Ive been out there bad on heroin all summer since they shut the gyms down. Since tuesday I have blown up to the size of my original release last year. I was going to take this time (5 weeks) to A) Get my muscle memory back and lose a bit of fat. B) Get my strength up a bit and get back into my lifting routine and C) Allowing the gear to build up in my system and see how those levels affect me on my bloodwork. After that its full throttle man. Im trying everything over the next 12 months. Im not rich but Im straight so I want to explore it all Im not trying to come off unless my bloodwork says I need to or maybe a month of cruising but other than that you cant tell me I wont be in the Olympia Contest next year. lol jk but thats where Im at in my mind. Im not stupid or careless but Im 110% dedicated to this shit. But I dont have anyone I can really talk to thats into fitness like I am and especially with any knowledge of gear so I would love to have some of you guys to talk to and share results with and some guys I can lean on if Im having issues with side effects and whatnot. I will post some pictures if you guys are interested? Can I do that on here? Thank you for your input and I really look forward to future conversation.
Phill

Post by Phill »

yes, the photos say much more than many words.
keep a log and keep us updated.

a note:
i read you are taking anavar with nothing else.
Men, you need testosterone.

Anavar alone is for pussies ;)
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

All cycles should include testosterone , is the safest , is something your body recognizes and is what gives you the mass, size we all need . The exemple is when we go compete if we take off testosterone weeks before we shrink alot
Vision

Post by Vision »

I'm just checking up on you to see where you stand and how much more research you have done, I think you need to simplify things and break them down into more realistic goals, there's a lot of information out there and it can be very overwhelming and a lot of it can be misleading.

You may enter this way of life super excited and full of spirit and before you know it you will hit brick walls and during those moments you will be desperate for answers and you won't know where to go..

I think you should take your time with learning how your body responds to training and your diet and understand where your limitations are when you need to take some time off and deload, and when it's time for a refeed and when it's time for a cheat meal.. these key principles will still be the number one factors even while you are using supplements, with or without supplements the above suggestions will always make or break an individual in this way of life.. it's knowing when to increase and decrease, knowing how to train and how your body responds at the same time knowing the true mechanics of each range of motion, along with knowing how to time your macro nutrition.

You would be surprised on how many natural athletes out there stick to their guns with the statements above and are extremely proud of their physics even though they are critiqued, and called liars because they look amazing, they were swear up and down that all they did was stay consistent with the outline above.
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.