"Dream Team" cycle of Euro Pharmacies by Monstro

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

MONSTRO

"Dream Team" cycle of Euro Pharmacies by Monstro

Post by MONSTRO »

When someone ask me witch is your best cycle ever ? I always said the best products , the strongest ones .

DREAM CYCLE of MONSTRO:
Test 400
Parabolan
Anadrol
HGH

all by Euro Pharmacies

Testosterone because is the base of any cycle , if you need size and mass is the king. Is something your body recognizes because is your body alredy produces. Is one of the few compounds you can increase dosages, the more you use the more you gain and without to much sides .

Parabolan is the best trenbolone ever created and trenbolone is the strongest steroid ever created hands down, he gives you crazy results even low dosages . But alot of side effects if you use to much.
Why i love trenbolone and is my steroid of choice and why in the past i use in almost all my cycles ? because i cant afford HGH and i use tren to keep me lean even on bulking because is nutrition partitioning . And like hgh tren increases IGF level , so i can tell trenbolone is the HGH of the poor athletes. Like HGH keeps you lean , increases IGF and nutrition partitioning . DREAM ROID:

Anadrol is for me the strongest oral because it gives you the gains of dianabol without water retention, on anadrol you always on PUMP , gives you crazy strenght gainz yes and amazing vascularity and fulness .

HGH is the cherry on top of the cake. With anabolics you achieve level one , and you can usae all anabolics on world you will never achieve level 2 without HGH . HGH change your genetics and increases new muscle cells , something only hgh can do , and using it you can grow to another level with more muscle cells you have changed your genetic potential . Of course you will need some Insulin to help all this process .

What is your best cycle ever?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Phill

Re: "Dream Team" cycle of Euro Pharmacies by Monstro

Post by Phill »

hard choice.

Right now I'm taking dhb and stenbolone, two products that I find fantastic and that only euro-pharmacies have :x

Maybe the only thing I've been missing for about a year now is HGH, but I make up for it by experimenting with various peptides.

Next year I will also try the injectable tbol and also the anadrol which I have already tried from another brand.

...dreams come true
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Yes my friend dreams always come true if you believe and of course wake up every day doing better than day before . This is the way i live , maybe im never happy because im trying to reach perfection and we all know she dont exist but i try to reach maximum 99,9%.
Phill

Post by Phill »

happiness is a state of mind.

the fact that you are always on the road without ever reaching your destination, this must not prevent you from enjoying the trip and being happy
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Thats why this 2020 with covid dont make sense , we have no real goals, dont compete dont travel to expos because you dont have it and compete is to risky right now .

But we should never lose focus and try to find a good think to do on this quarentine time . Improve with offseason weak bodyparts and with all this time we have now its easy to grow with more time to rest
Macedog24

Post by Macedog24 »

MONSTRO wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:20 pm When someone ask me witch is your best cycle ever ? I always said the best products , the strongest ones .

DREAM CYCLE of MONSTRO:
Test 400
Parabolan
Anadrol
HGH

all by Euro Pharmacies

Testosterone because is the base of any cycle , if you need size and mass is the king. Is something your body recognizes because is your body alredy produces. Is one of the few compounds you can increase dosages, the more you use the more you gain and without to much sides .

Parabolan is the best trenbolone ever created and trenbolone is the strongest steroid ever created hands down, he gives you crazy results even low dosages . But alot of side effects if you use to much.
Why i love trenbolone and is my steroid of choice and why in the past i use in almost all my cycles ? because i cant afford HGH and i use tren to keep me lean even on bulking because is nutrition partitioning . And like hgh tren increases IGF level , so i can tell trenbolone is the HGH of the poor athletes. Like HGH keeps you lean , increases IGF and nutrition partitioning . DREAM ROID:

Anadrol is for me the strongest oral because it gives you the gains of dianabol without water retention, on anadrol you always on PUMP , gives you crazy strenght gainz yes and amazing vascularity and fulness .

HGH is the cherry on top of the cake. With anabolics you achieve level one , and you can usae all anabolics on world you will never achieve level 2 without HGH . HGH change your genetics and increases new muscle cells , something only hgh can do , and using it you can grow to another level with more muscle cells you have changed your genetic potential . Of course you will need some Insulin to help all this process .

What is your best cycle ever?
I think this is a great cycle for someone serious about making some big gains and big changes to there physique. Also this cycle won't take forever before you begin to see changes. Changes will start pretty fast and each day you will seem to notice more and more... Size, strength, raw power, lean mass. Within a few weeks you will look and feel like a different person.
Agreed the GH at just the right dose will take you to the next level as long as there training, rest, and nutrition are on point. Great cycle. Monstro!
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

In this cycle i use the strongest compunds together making it strong but harsher to , so we dont need higher dosages with such powerful compounds