this lockdown cost me expensive

General decisions everything and anything about life and current affairs, lets talk
Phill

this lockdown cost me expensive

Post by Phill »

unfortunately I was locked up in the house for over two months and I was unable to use my beautiful car which remained stationary.

the other day I tried to turn it on and ... forget about it, it didn't started.

I paid $ 670 to get fixed.

Fuck these shitty "laws", the government should pay me this expense.

brothers, apart from complaints, you treasure my experience ... go out and take a drive and don't leave it parked for too long.

cdubw44

Re: this lockdown cost me expensive

Post by cdubw44 »

That sucks Phill sorry man
PharmaMen

Post by PharmaMen »

Bro, didn't you know that the batteries run out after some time? :lol:
Phill

Post by Phill »

PharmaMen wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 7:49 am Bro, didn't you know that the batteries run out after some time? :lol:
damn I'm not that stupid, it's not just the battery, I tried to connect a new one

it is a particular engine
the mechanic told me that 3 other people with the same car had the same problem

it wasn't even enough to turn it on for 5 minutes, I just had to go for a ride ... but I couldn't because of the shitty laws imposed by this fucking situation
Anjela

Post by Anjela »

I have lost something more important than a few euros.
I have personally lost people close to me.

So please shut your mouth and stop saying shit.
HFO3

Post by HFO3 »

My condolences for your loss. I mean no disrespect to you but this thread is about the lockdown and the monetary cost to the world not loss of life. the facts are the facts, cv19 has a 99.97 % survival rate in the USA. The whole "lockdown" is a scam and its bullshit. The common flu kills over 500k- 600k people a year according to CDC. Also worth noting, most of the deaths in the USA are not cv19 deaths yet listed COD is cv19. as of the last time I checked 170K deaths only 6% were actually cv19, the other deaths were people with serious pre-existing health conditions, for instsnce if you test positive and are on hospice care dying of cancer, the COD is still listed as cv19 not cancer. We have been lied to on the greatest scale imaginable. Again, sorry for your perosnal loss.
Alove1961

Post by Alove1961 »

I had to stay home for 3 months and it was an ordeal for me.There was a desire to perch, to lie under the blanket, and I started to feel that I was starting to get very distant from the world and reality, and it's scary when you just want to sleep and do nothing.I hate this lockdown.