Injectable SARMS.. Anyone use them?

Everything you need to know about Peptides & Sarms
Vision

Injectable SARMS.. Anyone use them?

Post by Vision »

Anyone here ever used injectable sarms? what was your experience and how do you rate them?

www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

anabolichow2

Re: Injectable SARMS.. Anyone use them?

Post by anabolichow2 »

No, but I was considering making some to try.
My YouTube:
Anabolic How 2

Instagram:
Anabolichow2
TrenHRD
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Am a big friend of enanced athlete Tony Hughes , he said is good but for me dont make sence.

Sarms is a safer alternative to anabolics to people that only need to get a little results and have affraid of needles.

For me the best sarms are ML677 amazing results , strenght, pump, mass, slepp amazing , and Cardarine is health in a bottle , anyone should use to improve colesterol and cardiovascular health.
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

I can’t really see how they could be more effective than taken as an oral? Maybe more potent as an injectable where you might not need as much? But let’s say 10mg of oral is like 15mg of injectable, I’d rather pop 1 extra tab than pin myself any more lol
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Yes for sure. Sarms are created to be used mostly by regular people that are looking for a fit body , not a huge athlete and most of this people have affraid of needles.

Injections is painfull and gives a bad image ( like drugs because using seringes and needles )
Vision

Post by Vision »

MONSTRO wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 12:07 am Yes for sure. Sarms are created to be used mostly by regular people that are looking for a fit body , not a huge athlete and most of this people have affraid of needles.

Injections is painfull and gives a bad image ( like drugs because using seringes and needles )
exactly injection sarms is NOT best solution.. by theory and on paper they sound good.. but IMO save all that oil volume ore AAS oil, in stead of sarms oil..
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Sarms came to market like prohormones, to help all the people that needs results but not to be huge as a pro bodybuilder and have affraid of needles. Is a safest way to grow.

Not as strong as steroids but much stronger than supplements