Going to heal those injuries in no time!!

Everything you need to know about Peptides & Sarms
A.font817

Going to heal those injuries in no time!!

Post by A.font817 »

https://puritysourcelabs.ru/peptides/70 ... 7-5mg.html

BPC, for reasons you're about to discover, stands for “Body Protecting Compound”. Your body already makes it in your own gastric juices in very small amounts, where it serves to protect and heal your gut. But if you can get the super concentrated version and get it into your system, it has an extremely high level of biological healing activity just about anywhere you put it.

What Does BPC 157 Do?
BPC 157 is surprisingly free of side effects, and has been shown in research that's been happening since 1991 to repair tendon, muscle, intestines, teeth, bone and more, both in in-vitro laboratory “test-tube” studies, in in-vivo human and rodent studies, and when used orally or inject subcutaneously (under your skin) or intramuscularly (into your muscle).

Just take a look at the following, all of which was hunted down and identified by Suppversity in their article on BPC 157. BPC-157 has been shown to:

Promote tendon and ligament healing by tendon outgrowth, cell survival, and cell migration in a rodent model of Achilles tendon rupture, and also when administered in drinking water to rats with damaged medial collateral ligaments.

Tendon-to-bone healing effective enough that they may actually “successfully exchange the present reconstructive surgical methods.”

Counter the damaging effects of NSAIDs like ibuprofen or advil on the gut lining so effectively that scientists termed BPC 157 “a NSAIDs antidote” one of which they say that “no other single agent has portrayed a similar array of effects."

Repair the damage from inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) within just days of oral administration in a rodent model of IBD.

Help cure perdidontitis when administered in a rodent model of periodontitis, significantly enough to have scientists conclude that “BPC 157 may represent a new peptide candidate in the treatment of periodontal disease.“

Reverse systemic corticosteroid-impaired muscle healing, in a rodent models where BPC 157 was administered orally once daily for 14 days to rats with crushed gastrocnemius muscle. Similar benefits were demonstrated in a rodent study by Novinscak et al.

Accelerate bone healing in rabbits who suffered segmental bone defect before being treated with BPC 157.

BPC-157 is also known as a “stable gastric pentadecapeptide”, primarily because it is stable in human gastric juice, can cause an anabolic healing effect in both the upper and lower GI tract, has an antiulcer effect, and produces a therapeutic effect on inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) – all again surprisingly free of side effects.

As demonstrated in the research studies cited above, BPC 157 also accelerates wound healing, and, via interaction with the Nitric Oxide (NO) system, causes protection of endothelial tissue and an “angiogenic” (blood vessel building) wound healing effect. This occurs even in severely impaired conditions, such as in advanced and poorly controlled irritable bowel disease, in which it stimulates expression of genes responsible for cytokine and growth factor generation and also extracellular matrix (collagen) formation, along with intestinal anastomosis healing, reversal of short bowel syndrome and fistula healing – all of which can extremely frustrating issues in people who have gut pain, constipation, diarrhea and bowel inflammation.

So if you have frustrating joint pain that won't go away, some kind of muscle tear, sprain or strain, or gut “issues”, you should potentially consider using BPC 157.

How Much BPC 157 To Take
There is an abundance of research on BPC-157 and it has been shown to be effective systematically when injected once daily at anywhere from 1-10mcg per kg of body weight. In most cases, this comes out to a dose of anywhere from 200mcg up to 800mcg. Some report the most success dosing twice per day with 250-350mcg for a total of 500-700mcg per day.

So as you can see, there's quite a bit of variability in dosage recommendations.

How To Inject BPC 157 Or Take BPC 157 Orally
BPC 157 acts systemically.

This means that whether you inject it subcutaneously – an easier and more-pain free under-the-skin method that you should do as close to the area of pain as possible…

….or you inject it intramuscularly – the more painful and teeth-gritting version of essentially “stabbing” the needle into the muscle as close to the injury as possible…

…or you simply spray it into your mouth orally…

…the BPC 157 going to render some amount of benefit in whichever part of your body needs healing. To what extent is still unknown.

Side Note: Datbtrue believed the best way of administration was to inject as close to the injury as possible.

Subcutaneous injections are also relatively simple. You can either pinch an area of skin near the injury site and thrust the needle into that pinched area of skin.

Intramuscular injections will be the more painful option depending on the location of the injury, but again, you will inject as close to the injury as possible.

Oral administration of BPC 157 is quite straightforward. Just spray it into your mouth (remember: very slowly to not damage the peptide), hold it in your mouth for 90-120 seconds, then swallow.

How Long To Take BPC 157
Based on the current human studies to date, BPC 157 can be safely administered for four weeks, followed by a two week rest. Again, this is just using the data we have, some have used longer and not reported any ill effects, but that doesn't mean there wasn't any.

Rehh

Re: Going to heal those injuries in no time!!

Post by Rehh »

it's definitely worth a try for someone with injuries, i need to run more myself
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

Rehh wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:22 am it's definitely worth a try for someone with injuries, i need to run more myself
I’ve def seen it work with many people. Granted depending how bad the injury is and type this may not have much effect. It’s not a miracle but it def will help most injuries heal up quick!
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

In the past i have a huge tendinite in my elbows and i try TB500 and BPC157 with deca in cycle and until today no more tendinite . And a doctor tell me the tendinite as no cure , but i always believe in deca and in conjuction with both peptides it works wonders .
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

MONSTRO wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:51 pm In the past i have a huge tendinite in my elbows and i try TB500 and BPC157 with deca in cycle and until today no more tendinite . And a doctor tell me the tendinite as no cure , but i always believe in deca and in conjuction with both peptides it works wonders .
Yes tossing alittle deca in there couldn’t hurt either. I know a lot of guys use 150mg deca on cruises for the joint relief
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

most of the top pros , mostly the older ones or the ones that have more injuries use low dose deca all year to help lubrificate joints and train safe. This is a great cocktail for injuries yes.