First PSL order….DISAPPOINTED!

Oldman

First PSL order….DISAPPOINTED!

Post by Oldman »

Under PSL shipping rules it states……U.S. domestic shipping Express Mail.
My order shipped 1st class mail coast to coast 1,936 miles in a semi truck in 90 – 110 F temperatures over 5 - 6 days.
Express Mail is overnight, I would’ve settled for Priority mail which is 2 -3 days traveling primarily by plane at cool temps.
I paid $20.00 for shipping, shipping for my 1 item order 1st class mail was around $4.00, Priority Mail would’ve been no more than $10.00.
Somatropin is heat sensitive past 72 hours, after that it degrades quickly.
My item will be junk when I receive it, a waste of money…….Never again!
Messaged PSL about this...no reply.

GG-Boy

Re: First PSL order….DISAPPOINTED!

Post by GG-Boy »

Their GH is not mixed - this is why can send them in regular temp for 20 days or more without qulity lose

Check labs results customer which used the same Gh in the same shipping method : ) i think you dont need better proof
Oldman

Post by Oldman »

There it is.......You said it.....Regular temp!
Regular temp means normal room temperature.
90 - 110 degrees F is not regular normal room tempertures. Most references consider normal room temp to be 68 - 77 degrees F. Webster/Merriam Dictionary defines it as..... a comfortable temperature that is not too hot or too cold : a temperature of from 59° to 77°F (15° to 25°C) that is suitable for human occupancy and at which laboratory experiments are usually performed.
Traveling by truck across country in an enclosed semi truck trailer where temps can reach 140+ degrees F for days is a further mitigating negative factor. I've driven a semi 18 wheeler truck so this is fact.
I'm well aware that it's in non-mixed powder form, I also aware that temps as described above degrade somatropin.
Maybe you should educate yourselves before you comment, makes you look foolish.
Also, the PSL shipping rules state U.S. domestic shipping is by Express Mail, in the U.S. this means overnight airfreight shipping........false and misleading.
Vision

Post by Vision »

What is your order ID number, I want to look into this for you.. If you paid for that shipping you should have got that shipping.
Also, you were aware that they would be a chance of it being in heat, weather its 24hr, 48hr or 72hrs, you new in advance per your truck driving experience that there was that possibility of exposure. If it was that much of a concern you should have held off, because you know how shipping can be, its hit or miss with almost anything on the market, even ordering from amazon at times. Either way, I would like to look into this and find out what the delay ways. I would like to see if I can credit that your your account.
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Vision

Post by Vision »

Oldman wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:42 pm Under PSL shipping rules it states……U.S. domestic shipping Express Mail.
My order shipped 1st class mail coast to coast 1,936 miles in a semi truck in 90 – 110 F temperatures over 5 - 6 days.
Express Mail is overnight, I would’ve settled for Priority mail which is 2 -3 days traveling primarily by plane at cool temps.
I paid $20.00 for shipping, shipping for my 1 item order 1st class mail was around $4.00, Priority Mail would’ve been no more than $10.00.
Somatropin is heat sensitive past 72 hours, after that it degrades quickly.
My item will be junk when I receive it, a waste of money…….Never again!
Messaged PSL about this...no reply.
The site clearly says 2-3 days with covid delays after express shipping
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Oldman

Post by Oldman »

If it would've been shipped according to your website shipping rules there wouldn't be an issue. Heat exposure would've been minimal. The only reason I thought I'd give you guys a try was all the positive feedback here and the shipping method stated.
YOU gauge the shipping amount at a one tier price of $20.00, it's the only choice. If it doesn't reflect the cost of "Express" shipping (overnight) it's by no means my fault.
There are no covid shipping delays with USPS within the U.S., your shipping rules imply that 2-3 days is related to covid delays as it appears on the same line: - EXPRESS USA DOMESTIC SHIPPING 2-3 WORKDAYS ( Delays covid19 problems).
Here's a link to the USPS website, you can see for yourself what the word "Express" means to us in the U.S...... https://www.usps.com/ship/priority-mail-express.htm
Attempting the transference of guilt routine on me is ridicules, doesn't work and reflects poorly on you.
I've purchased a lot of gear over the years from all over the world, I've never received glass vials in an envelope like I did from you, always in a small box with vials wrapped in bubble wrap to prevent breakage, your shipping person should've at least wrapped my product in ample bubble wrap if an envelope is used. It's a miracle these vials were intact... Poor judgement.
Order #: ZJFTOEVAR
Vision

Post by Vision »

Oldman wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:00 pm If it would've been shipped according to your website shipping rules there wouldn't be an issue. Heat exposure would've been minimal. The only reason I thought I'd give you guys a try was all the positive feedback here and the shipping method stated.
YOU gauge the shipping amount at a one tier price of $20.00, it's the only choice. If it doesn't reflect the cost of "Express" shipping (overnight) it's by no means my fault.
There are no covid shipping delays with USPS within the U.S., your shipping rules imply that 2-3 days is related to covid delays as it appears on the same line: - EXPRESS USA DOMESTIC SHIPPING 2-3 WORKDAYS ( Delays covid19 problems).
Here's a link to the USPS website, you can see for yourself what the word "Express" means to us in the U.S...... https://www.usps.com/ship/priority-mail-express.htm
Attempting the transference of guilt routine on me is ridicules, doesn't work and reflects poorly on you.
I've purchased a lot of gear over the years from all over the world, I've never received glass vials in an envelope like I did from you, always in a small box with vials wrapped in bubble wrap to prevent breakage, your shipping person should've at least wrapped my product in ample bubble wrap if an envelope is used. It's a miracle these vials were intact... Poor judgement.
Order #: ZJFTOEVAR
We recognized your feedback where you expressed disappointment. Please, be mindful that your order was successfully shipped and landed in 5 days. The template (2-3 days) is simply a time frame with NO guarantee ANYWHERE in OUR terms/conditions.
In order to finalize your purchase like all clients must do by agreeing to the $20 payment that is located at checkout. We would like to kindly remind you to assimilate with having a sense of accountability with checking off that option and agreeing to the payment amount.
There has been unpredictable delays off and on with usps this is factual, consequently shipping methods and locations may change without notice.
During the first week of May the sales team updated the shipping terms by adding "covid delays" to both International and Domestic for situational awareness.
PuritySourceLabs.ru does not ship internationally at the moment due to unpredictable and some suspensions in the mailing system. We would like to advise you on this example to see and recognize the possibilities and potentials with shipping delays, backups, or other irregularities with any purchases.

Our real understanding here is that you placed an order and it took 5-6 days, at the flat rate of $20 in which you were under the impression that it would have been faster, correct?
We deeply apologize for any inconvenience or misunderstanding that this may have caused you.
How could we better assist you where it would ultimately meet your needs and satisfy your expectations?

Is there anything that the sales team could do for you?
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru

Oldman

Post by Oldman »

FACT #1: I live in the U.S. and have my entire life. I’m an EBay seller of protein powder in country only, I ship 3 times per week and I use USPS Flat-rate Priority Mail exclusively. There HAVE NOT BEEN any delays or issues with my shipments, in fact all are and have been delivered in 2 days, 3 tops….THERE ARE NOT AND HAVE NOT BEEN ANY SHIPPING DELAYS WITH USPS IN COUNTRY SHIPPING……….Got it? Now let it sink in!

FACT #2: You don’t live in the U.S., I do. I know all about U.S. shipping…….YOU DON’T. Got it? Now let it sink in!

FACT #3: Again, here is how your domestic shipping “General Rules” appear exactly: EXPRESS USA DOMESTIC SHIPPING 2-3 WORKDAYS ( Delays covid19 probelms )…………..Once again; Express USA domestic shipping means overnight shipping…….there are no Covid delays………Got it? Now let it sink in. (By the way, USPS delivers 6 days per week and mail moves 7 days per week).
**Now pay very close attention; if the rules said: USA DOMESTIC SHIPPING USPS FIRST-CLASS MAIL 2-5 DAYS ……THEN I WOULDN’T HAVE ORDERED HGH FROM YOU!........ Got it? Now let it sink in!

FACT #4: There’s nothing you can do for me but I’ll do something for you……..UPDATE YOUR DOMESTIC SHIPPING RULES TO INDICATE SPECIFICALLY THE PRECISE SHIPPING METHOD YOU USE, DELETE THE “DELAYS COVID-19 PROBLEMS” FROM THE DOMESTIC SHIPPING STATEMENT AND ESPECIALLY DELETE THE WORD “EXPRESS”. Got it? Now take a deep breath and absorb common sense and reality.......You'll feel better, I GUARENTEE it.

This concludes the lessons for today.....Class dismissed.

(Sorry for sounding condescending, just returning the favor).

The End.
Macedog24

Post by Macedog24 »

Are you complaining because you received your order in 5days. Or because of the cost. Because the site says 2-3 days (possible delays) covid etc.
I know it cost me over 8 dollars to mail a package. Overnite from 26-46 dollars. Then it often times still doesn't make it there. Last time it took 3days was suppose to be overnite.. Sometimes USPS takes longer than expected. It's knowones fault. Mail is still slow in different areas. People are still getting sick.
And have to miss work and be isolated. It causes delays and backups. We all are dealing with the slow mail right now.
Oldman

Post by Oldman »

Macedog.....you're an idiot, dense and full of $h*t. :roll:

Again....THE END

Slower just for you......THEEEE ENNNND

Got it?