Where to order Euro Pharmacy

gutetime30

Where to order Euro Pharmacy

Post by gutetime30 »

Can someone pm to a source that currently has euro available. I know PSL is out of stock. It says they restock till the 22nd. Does that mean they will have products available again to order on the 22nnd? Any help would be appreciated. I saw on steroidforce they have euro pharamcy, but Idk if I trust it. Please any help would be appreciated! Thank you everyone!

Phill

Re: Where to order Euro Pharmacy

Post by Phill »

gutetime30 wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:13 am Can someone pm to a source that currently has euro available. I know PSL is out of stock. It says they restock till the 22nd. Does that mean they will have products available again to order on the 22nnd? Any help would be appreciated. I saw on steroidforce they have euro pharamcy, but Idk if I trust it. Please any help would be appreciated! Thank you everyone!
What do you have to take that is so urgent that you can't wait until next week :?: :roll:

however, ep products can also be found on steroidify
gutetime30

Post by gutetime30 »

I am moving to a different location and unfortunately in the process my supplies broke. It happens, and just figured oh well. However, seeing how there is currently no stock made me nervous. Thanks for the feedback! I'll check it out. If not then I'll just wait for the restock!
gutetime30

Post by gutetime30 »

I have currently about 1/2 of a Test E bottle remaining and I take 1cc a week for HRT. Nothing crazy or drastic. I just don't know if I'll be able to order when the products are restocked on the 22nd. Others may have a priority over me, and I am probably wrong saying that. However, I just can't potentially take that risk of not having the product. Unfortunately euro pharmacy is the only brand I have found that the oil ester, and etc agrees with my system. Other brands tend to make my body feel tired, weak, achy joints, and etc. The other products were legit testosterone, but whatever oil carrier and etc is in it just doesn't agree with my body. I am very sensitive to other oil carriers. I could get prescribed testosterone, however it just cost to much money. I know this is kind of all over the place and I'm sorry. The other reason for the urgency is because I travel in the medical field. I leave the first week in October to another destination. If there is any other brand like euro pharmacy, please let me know. I need it to be made exactly like euro. I do appreciate all the feedback from anyone.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Now you have all stock on again and ready to rumble on PSL
Phill

Post by Phill »

MONSTRO wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:12 pm Now you have all stock on again and ready to rumble on PSL
complete with sales ;)
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

PSL never fails and if any problem they send your order again , so you never lose your money . Top