Thanks for the help Vision on putting together my next full year

Show off your synthetic goodies, bragging rights
MrFist

Thanks for the help Vision on putting together my next full year

Post by MrFist »

247E00A4-D6B0-4476-BC7D-E312BCA14488.jpeg
Through bad shipping and me not putting the correct address on my orders, all my orders made it and vision and the guys went out of their way to make sure the deliveries made it here and most made it sooner than expected.

Total 2000iu Eurotropin.
M1T
Anavar
Tren ace
Test E
Currently running 5iu daily with cjc/w dac and Frag. Taking advice on when and how much to I corporate with everything else as I go. Wanted to give the GH time to do it’s thing then bring in other compounds so please chime in.

Again. Vision; mace and Jozip all mad props for help many times over, but vision truly went out of his way and took care of me on his own personal time to make thei load work. That says a lot about these guys and PSL.

Guys, me and my wife both truly thank you for your time to make this happen!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Vision

Re: Thanks for the help Vision on putting together my next full year

Post by Vision »

Good god! look at this thing people.. wow, this guy sure takes a killer pic.. I can look at that all day long..

It was an absolute pleasure my man, you where great to work with and we will shall continue to keep working... Lets see some blood work now..

That pic, man.. love it!
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Vision

Post by Vision »

MrFist wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:11 pm 247E00A4-D6B0-4476-BC7D-E312BCA14488.jpeg

Through bad shipping and me not putting the correct address on my orders, all my orders made it and vision and the guys went out of their way to make sure the deliveries made it here and most made it sooner than expected.

Total 2000iu Eurotropin.
M1T
Anavar
Tren ace
Test E
Currently running 5iu daily with cjc/w dac and Frag. Taking advice on when and how much to I corporate with everything else as I go. Wanted to give the GH time to do it’s thing then bring in other compounds so please chime in.

Again. Vision; mace and Jozip all mad props for help many times over, but vision truly went out of his way and took care of me on his own personal time to make thei load work. That says a lot about these guys and PSL.

Guys, me and my wife both truly thank you for your time to make this happen!!!
BTW tell the Mrs, I iwll add a little something extra for her in the next order.. A treat on me...
Any woman that supports her man in this lifestyle is a sister of mine, and most of all she trains too.. Fist bump to the Mrs, take care of our warrior here, take care of hubby and help him during those tough days, and when you tough days come, we all have your back!
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Vision

Post by Vision »

PS.. IO been waiting for sometime to see a logger about using cjc with the hgh..

dont forget bloods and check thyroid levels around 6-8 weeks out..
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru

Danord

Post by Danord »

Looks absolutely amazing 8-)
MrFist

Post by MrFist »

Excited to get started. Been on the gh bout 3 weeks since had a bit left over from last go round. Going to start low dose test e and 300-500 mg tren a per week but not quite sure when or if to run the M-1-T?

The wife will be running frag with 2iu gh and a few months in start the var.

Be glad for any suggestions for us both. Not going crazy, this is a long term plan we are making for the next full year plus
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

Now that’s a TD pic! Very impressive my man!!
Marvel3203

Post by Marvel3203 »

A bit off topic but new here. How are you able to post pictures. Getting a file too large error when trying to post my most recent touchdown from PSL.
Vision

Post by Vision »

Marvel3203 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:38 pm A bit off topic but new here. How are you able to post pictures. Getting a file too large error when trying to post my most recent touchdown from PSL.
Upload them to any online 3rd party hosting site and you can change the image size, use around 700x500.. and use the hyperlink they give you..

on the tool bar up top in the thread, you will see a image icon, click on that and paste the hyperlink there.
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru

Marvel3203

Post by Marvel3203 »

Any recommendations for 3rd party hosting site?