Cjc with DAC -HGH PCT

Everything you need to know about Peptides & Sarms
X-Steroids

Cjc with DAC -HGH PCT

Post by X-Steroids »

Anyone use PCT after HGH used ??
Cjc with dac is a good thing durring anf after HGH use - helps stabilize growth hormone, which makes it more stable ,so we can keep it in the body longer - it is a big benefit when you use HGH
Why after HGH use ? when you finish HGH cycle your hypophysis is totaly bloked Cjc will help you stimulate hypophysis to natural human grow production and give much better mood after cycle : )

Anyone used this method ?

Xs

X-Steroids Regards
anabolichow2

Re: Cjc with DAC -HGH PCT

Post by anabolichow2 »

My friend swears by it after his shoulder injury, running CJC with HGH, with BPC157 and TB500, he said after one week he already feels like he can start lifting again, but obviously he is taking it slow and only rehabbing it.
My YouTube:
Anabolic How 2

Instagram:
Anabolichow2
TrenHRD
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Yes CJC1295 dac makes hgh more stable and efficient . CJC1295 in morining and hgh at night and you will have a 24h hgh in body.
Vision

Post by Vision »

MONSTRO wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 5:35 pm Yes CJC1295 dac makes hgh more stable and efficient . CJC1295 in morining and hgh at night and you will have a 24h hgh in body.
Love it!

Best combo..

Bed time (2-4iu rHGH)
Every 6 days CJC-1295 with dac 2-4 mg a week.

Or, some guys can use CJC 1295 without dac and do daily injections.

use the cjc for 4-5 weeks, and give rest, this will help get IGF levels through the roof and the rHGH will shine!
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

This is the combo i will do now in my bulking . thanks alot information Vision
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

The CJC1295 dac need to be used empty stomach? i read that is the only peptide can be used near to food intake.
Carin6

Post by Carin6 »

I don't know about the empty stomach. I use it at night and generally about 1.5 hrs after dinner.
Vision

Post by Vision »

X-Steroids wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:21 am Anyone use PCT after HGH used ??
Cjc with dac is a good thing durring anf after HGH use - helps stabilize growth hormone, which makes it more stable ,so we can keep it in the body longer - it is a big benefit when you use HGH
Why after HGH use ? when you finish HGH cycle your hypophysis is totaly bloked Cjc will help you stimulate hypophysis to natural human grow production and give much better mood after cycle : )

Anyone used this method ?

Xs
I actually use cjc up front to get igf levels up and going while using HGH. people don't need to stay on cjc for long, 4-6 weeks is all they need, and just cycle those dosages, because the sides can be stronger than HGH sides alone due to long HGH bleeds, continuously.. CJC is great for starting HGH and like suggested, discontinuing after a long time.
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Only one week using 2mg CJC1295 DAC with 8ius hgh and i can tell when i use only hgh i have numbness on hands, but now is insane and the pump on my shoulders in insane almost impossible to train them ( maybe because of M1T to)

So we should use CJC1295 DAC 4 weeks and then keep only hgh ( up the dosages ) , never go on again on CJC1295?