Fat burning Synergy

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Macedog24

Fat burning Synergy

Post by Macedog24 »

Clen/t3/var. Test.
A synergistic combination

Along with this combination i would suggest test as your base! Minimum of 300+ a week. Along with any other AAS you are running.

Oxandrolone - (Anavar)
Anavar is a DHT derived steroid that has been structurally altered . Due to its alteration it has been classifies as a C17aa steroid.
Anavar has an anabolic/androgenic Ratio of 322-630:24.

Anavar while not a good mass builder shines during a cutting phase and also during a recomp.
Anavars ability to increase nitrogen retention, decrease SHBG and inhibit glucocorticoid hormones such as cortisol allows for a better anabolic environment, provide a higher level of free or unbound testosterone, and allow other steroids to be used more effectively.
Anavar has been shown to enhance muscular endurance, preserve lean muscle tissue, increase strength and to directly promote fatloss. Users should experience muscle hardness and density without any weight gain.

T3
Please remember, Every person will respond slightly different to any one T3 dose! so a T3 dose of say 50mcg for one person might elicit steady fat loss, but that same dose might not elicit the same results for someone else. So please learn what works For You and your body.

T3 has a long half life between 2-3 days. So you only need to dose once each day.
Most male bodybuilders tends to stay between 50-100mcg ed. Even though you will see some going upward of 125-150mcg. Which I do not recommend.

T3 does not discriminate between the different sources being utilized for energy , such as protein, carbohydrates, or fats. T3 can be very catabolic. Especially when you hit higher doses. Therefore, it is important to understand if T3 is utilized without anabolic steroids beyond a certain dose,(let say 50mcg) muscle loss can and will occur.
I would recommend taking at least a low to moderate dose of testosterone to keep muscle loss from occurring. Other anabolics can be used such as Var and/winni. Work great along side t3.

Clenbuterol
Is a great addition to run along side your T3.
ClenbuterolHydrochloride is a bronchodilator that is used to treat breathing disorders like asthma in most countries around the world. While it?s been extremely successful it has yet to be approved in the U.S.

Clenbuterol is a powerful thermogenic.

Clenbuterol stimulates the beta 2 receptor.
Clenbuterol stimulates the metabolism by increasing the body?s temperature.
As the body temperature increases, the individual is now able to burn calories at an enhanced rate.

Clenbuterol is most commonly dosed at 20mcg-120 mcg per day, for a period of 2-8 weeks. Most people use 2weeks on /2weeks off. Or 1week on/1 week off.

You can use an ECA stack (Ephedrine/caffiene/asprin) during your off weeks to help the fat burning progress while you are not using your Clenbuterol.
If you choose to run your clen cycle longer than 2 weeks consecutively, you will need to also use Ketotifen . this will help prevent the desensitization of the beta receptors allowing the clen to remain effective.
Clen will deplete your taurine levels in the liver. This in turn
Will stop conversion of t4 to t3.
I highly recommend taking 3-5 gr of taurine daily along with 1000mg of potassium.
Make sure to drink between 1-2 gallons of water daily.
Cramping will be a problem for some people regardless of
Fluid intake and supplementation. Try to avoid taking clen to late in the day . It may cause restlessness. Expect to be Hot and Sweaty all day long.

This combination t3/clen/var along with testosterone will help you preserve muscle and obliterate fat! Especially during a caloric deficit.

Your diet should consist of being high in protein, moderate
Carbs and fat , with little to no sugar.

An example of your first two weeks would look something like this.
You may want to start your T3 dose lower. Say 25mcg same with clen. Depending on how long you plan on cycling on /off clen-t3
Day 1 Clen 40mcg -- T3 50mcg
Day 2 Clen 40mcg -- T3 50mcg
Day 3 Clen 40mcg -- T3 50mcg
Day 4 Clen 60mcg - T3 75mcg
Day 5 Clen 60mcg -- T3 75mcg
Day 6 Clen 60mcg -- T3 75mcg
Day 7 Clen 80mcg -- T3 100mcg
Day 8 Clen 80mcg -- T3 100mcg
Day 9 Clen 80mcg -- T3 100mcg
Day10 Clen 100mcg -- T3 100mcg
Day11 Clen 100mcg -- T3 100mcg
Day12 Clen 100mcg -- T3 100mcg
Day13 Clen 120mcg -- T3 100mcg
Day14 Clen 120mcg -- T3 100mcg
Day15 Clen off - T3 100mcg
Day16 Clen off - T3 100mcg
Day17 Clen off - T3 100mcg
Day18 Clen off - T3 100mcg
Day19 Clen off - T3 100mcg
Day20 Clen off - T3 100mcg
Day21 Clen off - T3 100mcg
Day22 Clen off - T3 100mcg
Day23 Clen off - T3 100mcg
Day24 Clen off - T3 100mcg
Day25 Clen off - T3 100mcg
Day26 Clen off - T3 100mcg
Day27 Clen off - T3 100mcg
Day28 Clen off - T3 100mcg

Then pick back up your clen dose where you left off, or slightly below where you left off.
I personally would not go above 120 on your clen dose. Keep your t3 the same.

Also, if the sides are to strong , back down your clen dose until tolerable. Remember everyone is different. This is not set in stone. Adjust your dosage according to what works for you.

MONSTRO

Re: Fat burning Synergy

Post by MONSTRO »

This is a very potent fat burning cycle and 100mcg t3 is alot for me.
To use clenbuterol non stop use Ketotifen at night and even helps to sleep.
Vision

Post by Vision »

MONSTRO wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 9:36 pm This is a very potent fat burning cycle and 100mcg t3 is alot for me.
To use clenbuterol non stop use Ketotifen at night and even helps to sleep.
You bring up great point MONSTRO.. Let's talk about Ketotifen.
How do you in corp in into your clen intake? Do you find it best to just cycle off rather than add Ketotifen?
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

I prefer to use ketotifen to keep potency of clenbuterol and also help me sleep
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

Anavar is one of the only steroids that has shown to directly burn fat. I'll have to dig up the articles I've read about it because I don't remember the mechanism of action but that was always interesting to me as you always hear people claim "steroids don't burn fat!" Well actually some do, including Anavar.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Trenbolone is probably the best doing this.
Macedog24

Post by Macedog24 »

MONSTRO wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 10:35 pm I prefer to use ketotifen to keep potency of clenbuterol and also help me sleep
So true! Ketotifen will help prevent the desensitization of the beta receptors allowing the clen to remain effective. And it's amazing for your sleep.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

You get 2 in 1 , increases the effects of clenbuterol and helps in sleep. And with him you dont need to abuse clenbuterol because it increases the potency of clen.
Macedog24

Post by Macedog24 »

Jozifp103 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 12:18 pm Anavar is one of the only steroids that has shown to directly burn fat. I'll have to dig up the articles I've read about it because I don't remember the mechanism of action but that was always interesting to me as you always hear people claim "steroids don't burn fat!" Well actually some do, including Anavar.
Is this the article you talking about ?
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15472177/
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

Macedog24 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:35 pm
Jozifp103 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 12:18 pm Anavar is one of the only steroids that has shown to directly burn fat. I'll have to dig up the articles I've read about it because I don't remember the mechanism of action but that was always interesting to me as you always hear people claim "steroids don't burn fat!" Well actually some do, including Anavar.
Is this the article you talking about ?
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15472177/
Nope but that's a good one as well.