Best liver support protocol on the 3rd planet!

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Vision

Best liver support protocol on the 3rd planet!

Post by Vision »

This is for educational purposes only

Here is some game changing info that many people might not know about, I've been aware of it for some time, but it wasn't until recently (this year) I seen this video from The Doc talking about liver detox and ridding fatty liver, validating the old claims..It was refreshing to hear this and put into better words.

Liver cocktail - choline and inositol (3,000 mg per day of each) and L-methionine (1,500 mg per day).. Every 3 months for fatty liver detox or when running orals..

Listen from 4:09 to 9:20

It's well worth listing too and some of the best info I've heard to date that bonafies this old cocktail that has been recommended over the years..

www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Re: Best liver support protocol on the 3rd planet!

Post by MONSTRO »

This is something new for me as fro many of you that believe Silimarin is the best to clean liver . But after knowing the truth i find alot of to pros that use yhis protocol Vision put here.

We need to have open mind
Vision

Post by Vision »

MONSTRO wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:22 pm This is something new for me as fro many of you that believe Silimarin is the best to clean liver . But after knowing the truth i find alot of to pros that use yhis protocol Vision put here.

We need to have open mind
People can research for themselves, this is tested, tried and true!
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Something very important to be a great athlete or coach is be open to learn more and improve with the times ( dont be stacked with the basic past information) .

Im here to learn more , and you?
Vision

Post by Vision »

MONSTRO wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:21 pm Something very important to be a great athlete or coach is be open to learn more and improve with the times ( dont be stacked with the basic past information) .

Im here to learn more , and you?
sharing,listening and talking is what I'm all about.. lets all learn together
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Yes im always open to learn more even from someone with less knowlage . Vision as alot of knowlage but some times he learn something. Thats why i said "be a open mind" and you will grow. Knowlage is power. When im resting im always listen or read some articles or videos to learn more. You came to earth for some time, so use this time to improve.
Vision

Post by Vision »

Bumping for a member from the FB group!
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

I know this protocol is the best but to buy coline , inositol and l metionine in such dosages is over 80 euros per month and this Legalon silimarin is 10 euros . Yes dont even compare but i cant affort
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.