PRO BODYBUILDER-Daily Routine

All new members must make an intro, tell us just a little bit about yourself, XXX pics of your wife may give you some rep points
Joo

PRO BODYBUILDER-Daily Routine

Post by Joo »

Wake up... 30 mins cardio followed by glutes Or calf's then 20 mins stretching (from 12 weeks out I will also pose 5 round and build up to 10 rounds)

Walk back home... meal 1

Walk back to the gym... train my first session 1pm (day 1 back, day 2 chest, day 3 quads)

Meal 2

Meal 3

Deep tissue or treatment

Meal 4 pre workout meal

(7PM session..day 1 arms, day 2 delts, day 3
hamstrings)

Meal 5

Recovery session (ice bath, jacuzzi)

Walk back home meal 6 then sleep

This is Day in day out... same routine... nothing changes.. we push hard as we can every session and optimize every aspect

Phill

Re: PRO BODYBUILDER-Daily Routine

Post by Phill »

you have a beautiful life
Joo

Post by Joo »

Phill wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:53 pm you have a beautiful life
Key of sucesso😉
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

Killing it over there my man!
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

Do we have a pro bodybuilder in the house?

Welcome to the forum brother. Most people would think that routine is exhausting but to me it sounds like a dream.
Phill

Post by Phill »

Jozifp103 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:05 pm Do we have a pro bodybuilder in the house?

Welcome to the forum brother. Most people would think that routine is exhausting but to me it sounds like a dream.
yes, it's like a dream ... which unfortunately not everyone can realize and afford
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

Phill wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:08 am
Jozifp103 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:05 pm Do we have a pro bodybuilder in the house?

yes, it's like a dream ... which unfortunately not everyone can realize and afford
Doesn't have to be expensive. A box of minute rice, pack of Ramen, pork chops, chicken thighs, cheap cuts of steak....all cheap options for an affordable BBing diet.
Phill

Post by Phill »

Jozifp103 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:45 pm

Doesn't have to be expensive. A box of minute rice, pack of Ramen, pork chops, chicken thighs, cheap cuts of steak....all cheap options for an affordable BBing diet.
there is not only the food, test, hgh, and all the rest aas you do not consider them?

in any case I was not referring to the merely economic part, but a day like that is not contemplated work.

who pays me to eat and train?
I don't live in the Arab Emirates, I need to work.+
I don't have time to go to the gym 2 times a day, to get massages and take a sauna in the jacuzzi and sleep 12 hours a day.

also consider genetics, not everyone can get on stage and be competitive.

For some it is a dream and it will remain so.
The truth is hard but it must be said
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

Phill wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:10 pm
Jozifp103 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:45 pm

there is not only the food, test, hgh, and all the rest aas you do not consider them?

in any case I was not referring to the merely economic part, but a day like that is not contemplated work.

who pays me to eat and train?
I don't live in the Arab Emirates, I need to work.+
I don't have time to go to the gym 2 times a day, to get massages and take a sauna in the jacuzzi and sleep 12 hours a day.

also consider genetics, not everyone can get on stage and be competitive.

For some it is a dream and it will remain so.
The truth is hard but it must be said
To be fair he did not metion any anabolics in his routine. He was only talking about the training and meal prep aspect...so in that regards, a "natural" bodybuiling lifestyle is affordable. But you are correct, the amount of PEDs you need to reach anhigh level is definitely not affordable to most people.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Joo welcome to the forum.
Amazing discipline , can you give us in other post your meals and if possible another post your cycle to recover from 2 sessions a day and cardio, when i done this to compete i go from 110kg to 84kg