Igf Lr3 instead of insulin?

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

MONSTRO

Igf Lr3 instead of insulin?

Post by MONSTRO »

I know some people mostly Brasil using Igf Lr3 instead of insulin with os hgh , and they said use it because is safest .
What do you think 4 weeks insulin then 4 weeks Igf Lr3?

Jozifp103

Re: Igf Lr3 instead of insulin?

Post by Jozifp103 »

MONSTRO wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:39 pm I know some people mostly Brasil using Igf Lr3 instead of insulin with os hgh , and they said use it because is safest .
What do you think 4 weeks insulin then 4 weeks Igf Lr3?
IGF-1 in any form is definitely safer than Insulin. They act in a very similar fashion (hence why it's called Insulin-Like Growth factor), but Insulin is much more powerful at shuttling blood sugars and nutrients into your muscles. Therefore is is muvch more dangerous because of how quickly it can clear your blood sugar. Insulin combined with HGH already increases your IGF-1 levels by a MASSIVE amount so I'd say insulin is going to be much more effective at building muscle than IGF-1.
MONSTRO

Re: Igf Lr3 instead of insulin?

Post by MONSTRO »

Yes insulin is the most anabolic hormone and the most powerfull by far ( i know alot gurus said insulin is just to get fat , but i understand why is so secret because it KILLS YOU QUICK.
If you use over 10ius good hgh like Euro Pharmacies you never get fat from insulin .
But insulin should not be used for anyone ( just huge pro bodybuilders ) , so for you best choise to substitute insulin is IGF LR3