Primobolan for men? Dose?

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

MONSTRO

Primobolan for men? Dose?

Post by MONSTRO »

We all know primobolan was the steroid of Arnold Schwarzenegger, but now most people said is só weak for men.
Do you believe is a good anabolic instead of deca and bolde ? And dose to give real results ?

Degas

Re: Primobolan for men? Dose?

Post by Degas »

Hi primobolin is very good but is very very expensive the real One. the ONLY country that you can arrenge real One from the pharmacie is Rússia. And the range of efective its between 400/1200 depending og your weight and experience with it.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

I never use primobolan because i always said is alot of money and most of them is fake and men need a higher dosage to have results. why use it if you have much stronger compounds much cheaper?

But some people claim is one of the best steroids and can be compared with trenbolone without sides :o . is that possible?
Degas

Post by Degas »

In the past i used primoblan with no bad SIDE effect the big problem its to buy the real One.when i use e feel a very good result with just 400mg per week.good Pump and help alot to keep the muscle in a diet.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

What i ask is worth the price ? high dosages high prices ?
Phill

Post by Phill »

it depends on the goal.

if you want the final touch, granite muscles, and you are not trying to put large masses then yes, primo does its job.
Sides are practically nonexistent apart from the obvious androgenic effects however not marked like other steroids.
A good product to use even all year round.

on the cost I do not say anything, testosterone costs half so everybody thinks with their own wallet
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Of course is you try to be safe without sides pay more and go with primo, but if you are on budget go with test . Is you choise yes.

But dose for men to have real results ?