Noob Guy

All new members must make an intro, tell us just a little bit about yourself, XXX pics of your wife may give you some rep points
Madmattward

Noob Guy

Post by Madmattward »

Hi all,
I’m new to the whole gear side of bodybuilding. I’m 47, 5’10”, 200lb, been training weights natural for 30 yrs on and off, now finding recovering getting harder, more aches and pains than I like, and in need of some assistance to keep training.
I’m here looking for advice before I start my first cycle. I’ve been in touch with Vision for advice on oral steroids, but since reading about SARMS on this forum, I’m wondering if they would be a better route to take, for what I’m looking for - longevity in weights game!
Would really appreciate your thoughts!
Cheers

Jozifp103

Re: Noob Guy

Post by Jozifp103 »

Welcome to the community brother. If you haven't already, start a new thread in the "Anabolic Steroid chatter-box" section asking for cycle advice. Be sure to include your stats, details, & prior knowledge of AAS. It's best to open up with a proposal of a cycle that you think you should run and let others critique it. That shows that you did your research and at least have a general understanding of things.

Glad to have you here bro!
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

Welcome to the forum bro! Vision is a very smart guy and def brought you to the right place! I’ve ran a bunch of aas in my past and alittle bit of sarms as well. If you have any questions feel free to read our sarms section and pm me with any other questions you might have!
Madmattward

Post by Madmattward »

Cheers guys, I’ve a lot to learn, but feel I’ve found the right place. I’ll post what I’m planning, and look forward to people’s thoughts.
All advice will be welcome, as I want to take the right steps.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Welcome Madmattward
Ask all you need here and we will help you do the right way
Vision

Post by Vision »

Welcome to X-steroids.com , it's great to have you here... Be sure to read the forum rules and navigate around, check out all the sections that are loaded with great topics.
If there's anything you need please be sure to reach out to the community..
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.