Is there a recommended time to take SARMS?

Everything you need to know about Peptides & Sarms
Madmattward

Is there a recommended time to take SARMS?

Post by Madmattward »

Hi all,
I am just starting my SARMS stack, and I will be logging and updating my progress as I go, but I have a question on timings?
Does it matter when to take SARMS?
Are some better to be taken prior to training, first thing in the morning or just before bed?
I’ve read someone was taking MK677 at the end of the day, I assume to try to maximise HGH release, and RAD before training.
Is there a prescribed time of day for each of the different SARMS? Also as I’m combining RAD, Cardarine, LGD and MK677, is it worth splitting them up, 2 Am and 2 Pm, so as not to overload my system?
I’m probably overthinking this, but your thoughts and experiences are most welcome.
Cheers

Vision

Re: Is there a recommended time to take SARMS?

Post by Vision »

Madmattward wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:12 pm Hi all,
I am just starting my SARMS stack, and I will be logging and updating my progress as I go, but I have a question on timings?
Are some better to be taken prior to training, first thing in the morning or just before bed?
I’ve read someone was taking MK677 at the end of the day, I assume to try to maximise HGH release, and RAD before training.
Is there a prescribed time of day for each of the different SARMS? Also as I’m combining RAD, Cardarine, LGD and MK677, is it worth splitting them up, 2 Am and 2 Pm, so as not to overload my system?
I’m probably overthinking this, but your thoughts and experiences are most welcome.
Cheers
You're not over thinking this at all... You're exactly where you should be when planning on the timing and intake..

MK is BEST for evenings as it can make you a bit tired, this will assist with a deep, deep state of rest or optimal recovery..
For other SARMS take them in the AM, it really doesn't matter PWO or not.. These all have a relative long half life..
I have not seen or heard of anyone truly noticing a difference at splitting dosages, further more, most clinical studies only administer them once for their conclusions with they date that they generate..
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Madmattward

Post by Madmattward »

Vision wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:30 pm
Cheers
You're not over thinking this at all... You're exactly where you should be when planning on the timing and intake..

MK is BEST for evenings as it can make you a bit tired, this will assist with a deep, deep state of rest or optimal recovery..
For other SARMS take them in the AM, it really doesn't matter PWO or not.. These all have a relative long half life..
I have not seen or heard of anyone truly noticing a difference at splitting dosages, further more, most clinical studies only administer them once for their conclusions with they date that they generate..
Great, I’ll carry on with my present timings. It’s my first week and I started light to check I don’t have any negative reactions. I will build the dosage over the coming weeks and I have enough for a 6 week cycle. I’ll create a log once I progress. Thanks again for your help, really appreciate it 👍
Vision

Post by Vision »

Madmattward wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:08 pm
Vision wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:30 pm
Cheers

Great, I’ll carry on with my present timings. It’s my first week and I started light to check I don’t have any negative reactions. I will build the dosage over the coming weeks and I have enough for a 6 week cycle. I’ll create a log once I progress. Thanks again for your help, really appreciate it 👍
excellent, keep us all posted on how you make out, plenty of reads view this and could all learn something from your experience :)
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Mk677 is amazing but it causes huge lethargy so best to take after workout if you need to performe well but other sarms take morning or pre workout no problem
Madmattward

Post by Madmattward »

MONSTRO wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:57 pm Mk677 is amazing but it causes huge lethargy so best to take after workout if you need to performe well but other sarms take morning or pre workout no problem
Cheers for that Monstro, I had split my dose to 10mg am and 10mg pm, but felt it wasn’t quite right so now taking 20mg in the evening before bed. I feel better taking it this way, so you’re spot on with your advice. 👍
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

We are here to support you and all the menbers . Keep posting .