RAD-140 Testolone

Everything you need to know about Peptides & Sarms
Vision

RAD-140 Testolone

Post by Vision »

RAD-140 Testolone

RAD-140 is also known as Testolone. This substance was introduced for the world of medicine in an effort to control wasting disease. It is still used for that capacity in cases where it is deemed to be the best course of treatment. While this substance won’t cure the ailment, it can significantly slow down the progression of it. This will enable the patient to live longer and to have a better quality of life.

It used to be used to help treat breast cancer in women aggressively. That is no longer the case though. There are now better medications on the market that can be successful for women with less risks or side effects. The biggest market for this substance today is the athletic and bodybuilding individuals. They want to gain all they can from the use of it.

It isn’t a steroid, but works in a similar manner. Instead, it is a SARM and it is far less expensive to purchase than anabolic steroids. Plus, you won’t have to deal with so many harsh side effects. Many users are making the change because they have dabbled with steroids in the past. It did help them have some positive results, but not worth what they went through with the negative aspects.

Tremendous Energy Boost

You need more than the right mindset to get in the gym and work out for hours on end. You need more than a positive attitude to get out there and train endlessly for the sport you take part in. With the use of RAD-140, it is possible to experience a tremendous energy boost. This makes it possible to take on those harder tasks and to take part in them for long periods of time. To get the body you want and the performance you seek, you have to put forth that effort every single day!

With this energy boost, you can take your body and push it to limits you didn’t know where possible. You can also help your body to heal in less time. It is during this healing process where the muscles actually grow. Getting enough rest and not hurting after such intensity means you can get out there and do it all again the following day.

Part of this energy boost is the result of more testosterone in the body. Your body doesn’t recognize the difference between what it creates and what you add to it. Even with the elevated levels of testosterone, RAD-140 isn’t going to change any of the hormone levels in your body like steroids will. This is encouraging because it can be very difficult to get them back in sync again.

Powerful but Beginners can use it

While Testolone is very powerful, it is also a product that beginners can use. With many products, those new to adding them to the workouts are discouraged from doing so because the body isn’t going to adjust well. However, this substance is one that seems to be user friendly, and it can be a wonderful choice for those brand new to using any types of SARMs. However, you do need to make sure you don’t exceed the recommended dose.

Gain Muscle Mass

Thanks to the increased energy, your diet, and your exercise plan, you can start to see gains to your muscle mass. This will be hard and defined muscle too, not something that is soft and full of water. You are going to see a difference when you look in the mirror after just a few weeks of using RAD-140. As you see those results, you will also have more strength to lift more weight. You can benefit from more endurance too, allowing you additional reps at those higher weights.

Working hard is essential to see the gains, but the use of this SARM is going to help you see results in less time. For someone who would otherwise give up, seeing is believing! When they can see and feel the difference they are going to forge on, no matter how tough it gets.

Users can expect to gain up to 10 pounds of lean muscle mass with the use of this substance. The cycle is 7 weeks, more than enough time for your body to significantly look and feel very different. You may be saying there are steroids that will offer up to 20 pound sin 8 weeks. However, they can be extremely harsh for the body and they can be quite expensive. This is a more reasonable option to consider.

Dosage

You only need a low dose of RAD-140 for a 7 week cycle to reap all of these wonderful benefits. It isn’t magic though, you still have to do your part with a detailed diet and training program. However, it will boost the results you get without such a booster in your system. The dose is between 8 mg and 10 mg per day. For the best results, the dose should be divided by two and taken twice per day.

Stick to taking the doses 12 hours apart to help regulate the amount of this substance in the body. You want to avoid dips and spikes. Don’t use it in higher amounts and don’t exceed 7 weeks. If you do so, you are going to struggle with extreme fatigue. You aren’t going to get any additional benefits so don’t be greedy with the product.

You can decide to use it on its own or you may stack it with anabolic steroids. The risk of side effects will increase when you stack, but that can also give you an over the top benefit that you don’t get with just one or the other. Make sure you complete your research about what pairs well together. If you do stack them, you will need to have a post cycle therapy plan of action to help restore testosterone production.

Be careful when you purchase Testolone as not everyone is honest out there on the black market. Some sellers are only interested in making money at your expense. They are selling low quality products, and that means the results you get from it are going to be less than you planned for. Some of the items sold are placebos and they offer no value to you at all. They are simply a waste of time. Others have harmful ingredients in them, and you have no idea what you are actually putting into your system.

Possible Side Effects

A report released early in 2020 informs users of RAD-140 that this substance has been seen to adversely affect the liver in a number of individuals. The report has further details about the age groups, the amount they used, the length of the cycles, and more. It is important for anyone planning to use Testolone to make sure they are well aware of both the possible benefits and the possible risks before they make a decision.

SARMs like RAD-140 are considered to be far less harmful for the body as a whole though than anabolic steroids. The possible side effects are going to be greatly reduced when you keep your dosage low. A high dose can result in irritability and aggressive behaviors.

The common side effects a user may experience include:

Acne

Anxiety

Hair loss

Headache

Nausea

www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Macedog24

Re: RAD-140 Testolone

Post by Macedog24 »

Rad140 is one of the newest sarms currently being study for neuroprotective an anabolic effect. Rad140 is it a class of (AR's) known as ligands that are selective tissue and bind the Androgen receptor. These sarms were developed in Hope of treating Cancers and muscle wasting diseases both acute and chronic. There are advantages of using sarms such as rad140 when compared to steroids. you will experience similar effects such as improve strength, endurance, increase lean mass, faster and smoother recovery along with added fatloss. Without the harsh side effects. Rad140 does not aromatize , you will not experience progestin or estrogenic effects such as gynecomastia or bloating. Rad140 will not convert to DHT so hair loss and prostate issues will not pose a problem. Due to these benefits rad140 can be ran solo or in a sarm stack or included in your trt without the addition of any unwanted side effects that would accompany many steroids. Rad140 has a 20-hour half-life and once a day dosing is recommended cycle length can vary from 6 to 12 weeks
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

This with yk-11 is real deal I know this from experience!
NX555

Post by NX555 »

RAD-140 is amazing. The pumps and dryness you get from this sarm are no joke, I didn't notice much in strength gains but I was taking a relatively low dose.
BearStreaker

Post by BearStreaker »

My favorite sarm.
Stimulate, don’t annihilate! Lee Haney
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

With ligandrol is the best combination of real sarms, because MK677, and cardarine are not sarms.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

I have used a stack with Rad + ligandrol + mk677 and i put 3kg on 5 days and amazing PUMP . This works yes
Jiacheng

Post by Jiacheng »

Thank you for sharing this useful info with us. I was searching for full info about this test alone. As far as I can see, I can use these supplements without danger to my health. I just need to respect the doses and eat properly, and I don't have any type of allergy, hopefully. My friend suggested I try this supplement, but I was wondering about the exact effects. You got pretty good info about RAD 140. May I ask if you got the experience using this type of sarms yourself? Can you share it here or reach me in private messages? It will be really helpful, thank you for your answer in advance.
MckinleyBallard

Post by MckinleyBallard »

Testolone can be useful for your health if you don't take it in excessive amounts. I used Testolone to increase my muscular power and to lose weight. There are many websites on the internet where you can buy such supplements. I usually buy from https://purerawz.co/. They have worked in this industry for more than ten years, and their products are verified and authorized, so you can be sure that you won't face any side effects. Also, you could get a discount if you buy more than three products from Pureraw.