Does the carrier oil matter? For Euro-Pharmacies it does!

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Vision

Re: Does the carrier oil matter? For Euro-Pharmacies it does!

Post by Vision »

Always understand the very importance of what you're putting into your body and how you respond.. sometimes changing up brands that use a different carrier can be day and night..

www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

People just think about potency of produts , how much mg per ml is on lab test and forgot about the quality of the oil and solvents . The better the oil the better the absortion and the safest and healthier for your body . Thats why cheap is never good . Take care of you and use only top quality
Vision

Post by Vision »

MONSTRO wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:28 pm People just think about potency of produts , how much mg per ml is on lab test and forgot about the quality of the oil and solvents . The better the oil the better the absortion and the safest and healthier for your body . Thats why cheap is never good . Take care of you and use only top quality
I cannot begin to emphasize on how true this statement is, people are too focused on what is on the label and they don't realize that the contents that go into it would actually a huge factor on how their bodies respond. If the product is made in piss poor conditions a lot of laboratories will overcompensate with solvents and this will take away from the integrity of the hormone and how people metabolize it.
The weight of the carrier oil is also something that needs to be considered, thicker the viscosity and heavier the molecular weight of the carrier oil, slower the metabolization ratio would be. This can be good or bad depending on the hormone.
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Vision

Post by Vision »

How is everyone liking the NEW blends??
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Vision wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:20 pm How is everyone liking the NEW blends??
Using now TRT Plus and Blend 350 and working amazing . I can tell Euro as the best Masteron ever made .
Vision

Post by Vision »

MONSTRO wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:33 pm
Vision wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:20 pm How is everyone liking the NEW blends??
Using now TRT Plus and Blend 350 and working amazing . I can tell Euro as the best Masteron ever made .
Hands down is the best Maste I have ever used to the day..
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru

DueDiligence

Post by DueDiligence »

Vision wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 7:09 pm
NX555 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 1:25 pm This right here! This is why I love you guys at PSL and Euro Pharmacies.When quality and safety is of the upmost concern, then the customer is surely in good hands.
this is why PSL and Z with Euro-Pharmacies are the leaders in the market, its because of this very excellence!

Just a note for the other newbies like myself: I started my very first cycle on 5/17/21 with 0.5mL Test E in a 3cc syringe with a 25g needle. I did all of the necessary preparations like taking a hot shower prior, swapping out needles between filling and injecting, made sure there weren't air bubbles, warmed up the filled syringe in my armpit for about 10 minutes, used sterile practices, allowed the alcohol to fully dry at the injection spot, did the Z-whatever sliding my flesh over slightly on my glute to inject, aspirated after pushing the needle in which was tough as I'm not as flexible as I'd like, put on a bandaid, and massaged the area thoroughly afterwards for a couple of minutes. I did this for my first and second shot (about 20 min ago).

I'm not that concerned but, in case anyone reading this also have virgin muscles and have never injected anything before, I do have a fairly pronounced lump from the first injection. The pain the day after was similar to the ache/soreness of a tough leg day but only in a 3-4" area around the injection site. The swelling increased the day after injection and so did the ache throughout the day. Day 2 after first injection, today, the swelling is a bit bigger but it doesn't hurt as much. Redness also didn't show until the second day for me, but it's not hot, the pain is subsiding, and I feel fine. Of course, I will monitor myself for infection, but I believe that this is something that I will hopefully adapt to.

If I get the same lump on the second injection site, I will try hot and/or cold compresses, maybe an anti-inflammatory if absolutely necessary. However, I need to say that I wasn't as prepared for starting my cycle as I had thought. I should probably have an antibiotic on-hand in the event of a bad injection. Not sure what the consensus is on that though.

Last bumped by Vision on Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:35 am.