Let’s get a shredded peptide cycle going!!

Everything you need to know about Peptides & Sarms
A.font817

Let’s get a shredded peptide cycle going!!

Post by A.font817 »

So let’s pretend we aren’t all on lockdown and it’s business as usually here. Let’s say we are cruising and looking to run a nice summer fullness/shred peptide run! Let’s hear what everyone thinks is good for compounds here!
I’m still learning more and more as I dive into these so I’ll keep it simple and just say frag 176-191 would be my go to and maybe I’d add some IGF-1. What would be your go to on this? Talking just peptides here.

Phill

Re: Let’s get a shredded peptide cycle going!!

Post by Phill »

A.font817 wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:07 pm So let’s pretend we aren’t all on lockdown and it’s business as usually here. Let’s say we are cruising and looking to run a nice summer fullness/shred peptide run! Let’s hear what everyone thinks is good for compounds here!
I’m still learning more and more as I dive into these so I’ll keep it simple and just say frag 176-191 would be my go to and maybe I’d add some IGF-1. What would be your go to on this? Talking just peptides here.

My choice is: HGH FRAG 176-191

used successfully several times and ... well, I say it, I opened a bottle just this morning :D :D

The peptide HGH FRAG 176-191 has a capacity to increase fat loss 12.5 times better than the classic GH!
HGH Fragment 176-191 has an incredible ability to regulate the metabolism of fats, with the addition of not bringing negative side effects on insulin sensitivity. In fact, it also inhibits lipogen.

There is also talk of major fat reduction at the injection site

I add that I have never tried igf1-lr3 so I can't compare.
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

Phill wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:29 am
A.font817 wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:07 pm So let’s pretend we aren’t all on lockdown and it’s business as usually here. Let’s say we are cruising and looking to run a nice summer fullness/shred peptide run! Let’s hear what everyone thinks is good for compounds here!

used successfully several times and ... well, I say it, I opened a bottle just this morning :D :D

The peptide HGH FRAG 176-191 has a capacity to increase fat loss 12.5 times better than the classic GH!
HGH Fragment 176-191 has an incredible ability to regulate the metabolism of fats, with the addition of not bringing negative side effects on insulin sensitivity. In fact, it also inhibits lipogen.

What do you run for a protocol? I’m going to pick some up and some igf and run them together.
Phill

Post by Phill »

A.font817 wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:01 pm
Phill wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:29 am

What do you run for a protocol? I’m going to pick some up and some igf and run them together.
My first time protocol:
---5 weeks---
1 week - 250 mcg X2 day (morning-night)
2 week - 500 mcg X2
3 week - 625 mcg X2
4 week - 500 mcg X3
5 week - 625 mcg X3

5 mg bottle / 2 ml water
250 mcg --> 0,1 ml
500 mcg --> 0,2 ml
625 mcg --> 0,25 ml
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

Your the man phill! That’s what I’ll do and see how it works. Time to shred down alittle! Gotta catch up to you bro!!
Vision

Post by Vision »

Mine would be CJC-1295 with DAC at 4mgs every 6 days.
it's a long lasting peptide due to it being attached to dac.. It will provide continuous HGH bleeds throughout the day, around the clock, 24/7 for almost a week. It's a great alternative to using HGH.. In fact in some sense it can be almost superior to HGH due to the fact that exogenous GH has only one spike,one peak at around 2-3 hrs post injection..Where CJC is a synthetic analogue of GHRH and will release GH and IGF levels 2-10 times more than ones own levels without its influences.
This can last anywhere from 6-10 days on some people and it's been seen to have levels stay elevated up to 28 days.
This is a great way to get igf levels up and stay up for a good while..
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Phill

Post by Phill »

Vision wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:44 pm Mine would be CJC-1295 with DAC at 4mgs every 6 days.
it's a long lasting peptide due to it being attached to dac.. It will provide continuous HGH bleeds throughout the day, around the clock, 24/7 for almost a week. It's a great alternative to using HGH.. In fact in some sense it can be almost superior to HGH due to the fact that exogenous GH has only one spike,one peak at around 2-3 hrs post injection..Where CJC is a synthetic analogue of GHRH and will release GH and IGF levels 2-10 times more than ones own levels without its influences.
This can last anywhere from 6-10 days on some people and it's been seen to have levels stay elevated up to 28 days.
can you also suggest a good dosage?
Vision

Post by Vision »

Phill wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:24 pm
Vision wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:44 pm Mine would be CJC-1295 with DAC at 4mgs every 6 days.
bwaahah epic quotation.. :lol:
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Phill

Post by Phill »

Vision wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:43 pm
Phill wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:24 pm
bwaahah epic quotation.. :lol:
hahaha, :lol:
i mean 4mgs every 6 days for normal people, now we want the dosage for us superhumans :D
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

He means can you suggest a phill dosage? Lol so maybe 8mg every 6 days!