Let’s get a shredded peptide cycle going!!

Everything you need to know about Peptides & Sarms
A.font817

Re: Let’s get a shredded peptide cycle going!!

Post by A.font817 »

Hey phill did you just hit the frag anywhere as an IM injection? Or did you spot inject it into areas you wanted to lose fat? Been reading some people will spot inject into areas they want to lose fat. I feel like just a normal injection would be enough no need to go crazy. What were you doing?

Phill

Post by Phill »

A.font817 wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:18 am Hey phill did you just hit the frag anywhere as an IM injection? Or did you spot inject it into areas you wanted to lose fat? Been reading some people will spot inject into areas they want to lose fat. I feel like just a normal injection would be enough no need to go crazy. What were you doing?
Subcutaneous injection around the navel, or in the love handles.
The two places where (maybe) there is fat.
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

Phill wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:13 am
A.font817 wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:18 am Hey phill did you just hit the frag anywhere as an IM injection? Or did you spot inject it into areas you wanted to lose fat? Been reading some people will spot inject into areas they want to lose fat. I feel like just a normal injection would be enough no need to go crazy. What were you doing?
Think that’s a better approach than just an IM? As in results will be better that way?
Phill

Post by Phill »

A.font817 wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:54 pm
Think that’s a better approach than just an IM? As in results will be better that way?
I've always done this, so ... I hope!

also, I don't mix steroid oil with this that is in water.
I use 30 G insulin needles, I inject it directly into the fat.

it has been shown that there are no differences between the two techniques regarding hgh.

but various rumors say that fragment, which is 12.5 times better than the classic GH in terms of fat loss, has direct effects on the injection site, perhaps due to the concentration and the fact that being inserted in the fat it dissipates slowly.

i take preworkout (I don't know if it's a placebo effect, but it gives me a good boost) and before bed, and at most a third time during the day.
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

Phill wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:35 pm

it has been shown that there are no differences between the two techniques regarding hgh.

but various rumors say that fragment, which is 12.5 times better than the classic GH in terms of fat loss, has direct effects on the injection site, perhaps due to the concentration and the fact that being inserted in the fat it dissipates slowly.

i take preworkout (I don't know if it's a placebo effect, but it gives me a good boost) and before bed, and at most a third time during the day.
I have that off season body builder gut going from just trying to put on weight for awhile and not trying to cut for a year lol I’ll try and do your approach and then Maybe I’ll try it again doing IM see if there’s a difference lol what length did you use? Sorry for all the questions my man. This phill physique is new stuff to me!
Phill

Post by Phill »

A.font817 wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:00 pm
Phill wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:35 pm

I have that off season body builder gut going from just trying to put on weight for awhile and not trying to cut for a year lol I’ll try and do your approach and then Maybe I’ll try it again doing IM see if there’s a difference lol what length did you use? Sorry for all the questions my man. This phill physique is new stuff to me!
here my needle
30Gx5/16” - 0,3x8 mm

generally the skin is said to be 6 mm
but I've never had any problems, my skin is like paper :P
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

Well I’ll be giving this a go. My next order will have this in it for sure! Thanks again phill!
Anjela

Post by Anjela »

I am also very interested.

12.5 times better than gh and no other side effects.

However I have a couple of questions for Phill, I hope he is nice to me too.

It should be reconstituted like gh?
If yes, what is sent? just the dust or even the water?

Thanks
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

Anjela wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:54 am I am also very interested.

Thanks
Phill will be more than nice! Right phill? It should be reconstituted like gh. Comes in a powder, slowly add your bac water. PSL sells bac water at a very good price along with this peptide.
Phill

Post by Phill »

A.font817 wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:26 am
Anjela wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:54 am I am also very interested.

Thanks
Phill will be more than nice! Right phill? It should be reconstituted like gh. Comes in a powder, slowly add your bac water. PSL sells bac water at a very good price along with this peptide.
RIGHT! :D

it must be reconstituted like hgh.

1 ml of bac water is included in the package.
however, I recommend adding another one, to better dose and also to dilute the powder.

so yes, you should also take the water separately.