Yk11 HIGH DOSE LOG

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Tren4life

Yk11 HIGH DOSE LOG

Post by Tren4life »

I apologies guys for not being able to be on forum so often, just working too hard + training leaves me no room for it. I got my gear raws, brew my test, eq.. Masteron, still got to brew npp(no filters and BB)

Now lets go to yk11, just to let you know, i was in end of second week of m1t at 50mg day and 10 weeks about in test at 2300mg week. So test and m1t kicked in full power so I knew i will know if yk11 makes any difference. Got 2 grams of yk11 and decided I gonna use 1 gram in 1 week orally and other gram will brew for injection when i get BB and filters. Now my dosage could be 5mg up or down. First day, monday I took 70mg 2 hours before workout, went to gym and strength was up about 10% but intensity maybe even 30% up(chest,biceps)
Tuesday 100mg and trained legs, strength going up and no chest pain from yesterday whatsoever.
Now where it gets interesting, went to sleep and fuck.. Dont know what happened but i was feeling all night that I am growing and felt pain in all my muscles. When i woke up i felt like i had no sleep at all, Wednesday morning my gf seen me and said wtf happened to my chest, she said it looks like they gonna explode(and i felt same) now i used Wednesday 130mg(rest day) Thursday 2 hrs before workout 200mg and fuck my shoulder press was up 20%.... Now friday, saturday same today is rest day and will take 100-200mg and tomorrow will be last day, chest. Will use 200mg 2 hrs before workout and will let you known how much my bench press went up.
I got about 5kg in last 6 days which is unbelievable because i already got more than 20kg in first 10 weeks of test and last two weeks m1t. I am now sitting around 110kg..and started at 82-84kg. The t-shirt i used to wear in gym week ago is now too small and cannot fit in it. Never seen something powerfull like this. Havent notice any liver issues nor anything else. Only side effects are aggression and I cannot stay still. Feel pumped all day long and I grow whatever I do. I must be clear that my diet was not good at all, working 12 hr day+ training and eating while moving, i tried to have protein chocolates and lidl got some awesome puding with 20 grams of protein. I was eating that on work with some chicken or whatever I could find and after work at least 1kg of beef.. I can already say, its something best i ever tried so far with least sides. I will let you know more details asap, just too busy and at work at the moment. I think i will order 20grams soon.

DarrenW29

Re: Yk11 HIGH DOSE LOG

Post by DarrenW29 »

Very nice this is great to read it’s obviously having some great impact on you this short amount of time like myostatin should amazing
Tren4life

Post by Tren4life »

DarrenW29 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:05 pm Very nice this is great to read it’s obviously having some great impact on you this short amount of time like myostatin should amazing
Man, this is completely another level,forget about anadrol...If I on 200mg didnt feel any sides except aggression and been kinda nervous..and got something that in my opinion is most powerfull compound...TRY THIS!

And claims are that for some reason injectable yk11 is way stronger...like 50mg injectable is like 200mg oral....
So if I inject 200mg imagine how strong it will be.
After I make injectable yk11 and if I really find it to be that stronger from oral i will buy 20 grams and go daily 1gram and eat 1kg of protein daily lol :D :D

I know I sound like psycho but I dont care =((
DarrenW29

Post by DarrenW29 »

This is amazing I want to see you at 120kg then 130kg growing like the biggest freak around if this is truly what it’s done 5kg then I can’t see how using this for a year straight couldn’t get anyone to this level if myostatin is inactive this will be next level break through and something we all will use to mutate forget hgh this will be money spend on this

But we need more time to see how much more you grow measure your chest arms legs every 4 weeks and please run this 6-12 months if possible
Tren4life

Post by Tren4life »

DarrenW29 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:05 pm This is amazing I want to see you at 120kg then 130kg growing like the biggest freak around if this is truly what it’s done 5kg then I can’t see how using this for a year straight couldn’t get anyone to this level if myostatin is inactive this will be next level break through and something we all will use to mutate forget hgh this will be money spend on this

But we need more time to see how much more you grow measure your chest arms legs every 4 weeks and please run this 6-12 months if possible
I actually did measure, but only biceps. Went 1cm up.

At the moment I dont care how I look like I just want to get big and I will worry about aesthetics later. I started yesterday mk677 and hour after i got hunger spike oh my god. That is what I was missing, had no appetite prior.

This week I took 3g of eq and will keep 3g until i spend all. Btw I got 100g of eq. I still have to add 1500mg npp weekly for 10 weeks.(missing filters and BB) after I finish npp I will do 5 weeks of HGH/insulin. I will use monstro protocol with 15iu day plus insulin the way he mentioned before. By end of npp i highly believe I will be 120kg+
HGH and insulin should give me 10+ as well If I will be able to eat enough, but i think with mk677 i will if my hunger keeps this way.
After 10 weeks of npp i will start 10 weeks of tren ace 1g week. I have tren ready already and waiting for me, cooked and filtered. (psl raw) and got bunch of orals like superdrol waiting as well if gains stop + i will have injectable yk11 to introduce somewhere inside, maybe in week 9 of npp?

+ got in plans to buy 20g of yk11 so..

Not sure what my weight gonna be at end coz I know that tren will lean me out, take some water out and I always lose ton of fat, which i like the most.
DarrenW29

Post by DarrenW29 »

Forgot the look the goal is get huge eat whatever you can hit your protein and anything else shovel it in your mouth most will thing reckless but your on enough anabolics to not get fat but just keep growing a gorilla lies and eats all day 350-500 pounds thanks to myostatin now you have this blocked you got to eat have protein bars chocolate bars anything in your pocket to pull out and eat 500 easy calories a snicker bar buy cheap brands same thing just to prevent flatness as your metabolism will be sky high muscle will be growing fast

Trestolone is the next best thing that will add massive size I mean massive next level mutation size

Hgh insulin will put 40 pounds on you 80 slin 15iu gh definitely

Orals another 10 pounds
Tren4life

Post by Tren4life »

DarrenW29 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:41 pm Forgot the look the goal is get huge eat whatever you can hit your protein and anything else shovel it in your mouth most will thing reckless but your on enough anabolics to not get fat but just keep growing a gorilla lies and eats all day 350-500 pounds thanks to myostatin now you have this blocked you got to eat have protein bars chocolate bars anything in your pocket to pull out and eat 500 easy calories a snicker bar buy cheap brands same thing just to prevent flatness as your metabolism will be sky high muscle will be growing fast

Trestolone is the next best thing that will add massive size I mean massive next level mutation size

Orals another 10 pounds
Thanks bro. Listen this shit. Monday i took 200mg 2 hrs before chest and biceps day and 50mg m1t...
My workout was insane but short. I was way stronger and I could do way more reps but when I came to biceps part I done just 1 drop set of hammer dumbell curls.. From 25kg down to 15kg. All 10times each, I got so high pumps i wasnt able to press my fist and keep 5kg dumbell in arm, had to finish training. Went into the car and couldn't put belt on me coz of pumps.. Went in shop and been walking around like a tank, people just been starring at me. Woke up tuesday PUMPS ARE STILL FUCKING THERE...TODAY WEDNESDAY PUMPS ARE STILL HERE LOL. My recovery time is so fast.. I feel if i do chest today I can do tomorrow as well.. But fuck it, big muscles groups i try to train once a week only.

But now BIG SIDE EFFECT FOR ME

i usually had problem with reflux and snoring at night. But for the past week my gf has to watch me all night coz she says I just stop breathing and she keeps waking me up.. And in the morning i have huge headaches coz of lack of oxygen..

She has some asthma medication called montelukast, will try it at night.. Now I am at work and have caught myself several times snoring even while awake.. And weight keep going up still... I am now 113kg. Btw i stopped orals monday and will go without them at least for 3 weeks, gonna be taking mk677 only
Tren4life

Post by Tren4life »

Now I am missing some money, need BB, vials and filters so I can brew my NPP and yk11.
DarrenW29

Post by DarrenW29 »

Tren4life wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:56 pm
DarrenW29 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:41 pm Forgot the look the goal is get huge eat whatever you can hit your protein and anything else shovel it in your mouth most will thing reckless but your on enough anabolics to not get fat but just keep growing a gorilla lies and eats all day 350-500 pounds thanks to myostatin now you have this blocked you got to eat have protein bars chocolate bars anything in your pocket to pull out and eat 500 easy calories a snicker bar buy cheap brands same thing just to prevent flatness as your metabolism will be sky high muscle will be growing fast

Orals another 10 pounds
Thanks bro. Listen this shit. Monday i took 200mg 2 hrs before chest and biceps day and 50mg m1t...
My workout was insane but short. I was way stronger and I could do way more reps but when I came to biceps part I done just 1 drop set of hammer dumbell curls.. From 25kg down to 15kg. All 10times each, I got so high pumps i wasnt able to press my fist and keep 5kg dumbell in arm, had to finish training. Went into the car and couldn't put belt on me coz of pumps.. Went in shop and been walking around like a tank, people just been starring at me. Woke up tuesday PUMPS ARE STILL FUCKING THERE...TODAY WEDNESDAY PUMPS ARE STILL HERE LOL. My recovery time is so fast.. I feel if i do chest today I can do tomorrow as well.. But fuck it, big muscles groups i try to train once a week only.

But now BIG SIDE EFFECT FOR ME

i usually had problem with reflux and snoring at night. But for the past week my gf has to watch me all night coz she says I just stop breathing and she keeps waking me up.. And in the morning i have huge headaches coz of lack of oxygen..

She has some asthma medication called montelukast, will try it at night.. Now I am at work and have caught myself several times snoring even while awake.. And weight keep going up still... I am now 113kg. Btw i stopped orals monday and will go without them at least for 3 weeks, gonna be taking mk677 only
From the size weight gain you will get sleep apnea I highly recommend you buy a apap asp as I suffer the same and wear a cpap but I’ve had a sleep study but that will take to long so a apap which is even better than a cpap as it changes due to how much oxygen you need were a cpap is set to fit only you and that pressure can always change but unlike apap it’s set so it can’t change and to much air or not enough could be blowing into your lungs

But the pumps for sure drop orals keep killing it eat huge and let’s keep going