Orals pre-workout

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

MONSTRO

Re: Orals pre-workout

Post by MONSTRO »

I love fruit :cry: . But i think is the reason i always have belly fat. Of course the basics never fail, rice and chicken , potato, fish and eggs.

Pre workout do you use salt?

Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

MONSTRO wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:32 pm I love fruit :cry: . But i think is the reason i always have belly fat. Of course the basics never fail, rice and chicken , potato, fish and eggs.

Pre workout do you use salt?
I've never purposely taken in salt before a workout for the purpose of improving pumps. So I can't really comment on how well that works. I do often mix an electrolyte drink (Pedialyte) which has a decent amount of sodium. I use it for hydration but I'm sure the sodium has some kind of effect on my pumps. Never really thought to gauge it though.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Yes Pedialyte and Gatorade is great as intra workout because off is power in hydratation . I see some use salt with the intra workout dextrose, glutamine, creatine, bcaas

I sweat alot during workout and i lose weight during the workout, even using intra, thats why i think maybe i lose the pump and weight because i lose to much sodium on my sweat?