EP rHGH 500iu FREE GIFT GIVE AWAY

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Slicer

Re: EP rHGH 500iu FREE GIFT GIVE AWAY

Post by Slicer »

Just checking in and saying what's up guys I can't wait to try my prop when back on cycle I do want to try g tropin or euro check back in hear soon

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Im on Euro at 5ius and crazy numbness on hands. Love it .
sherealbig

Post by sherealbig »

fivenine asked me to sign up to help him win this HGH give away I guess he recruited me. Also I see I can help him by recruiting others and just have them put his username like I did he said this is a new forum that makes sense as few members as there are I personally want to be the biggest female bodybuilder alive I know I have far to go but fivenine said he'd help me get there I know he is the real deal and whoever he associates with must be to.
heavym515

Post by heavym515 »

Tren is golden and test is clear that's why my muscles give me a boner when I look in the mirror!!!!
Yes I just made that up also Fivenine sent me here to help him win the giveaway he also said to write a creative opening statement so that's what the little poem was about. Not big on forums but this one doesn't seem to be overwhelmed yet after this Ill go explore a little. I am a old school powerlifter got big on test cycles and deca mainly, with a little HGH every now and then (the stuff gotten from cadavers back then) :lol: Also tren was a big muscle and size builder back then yes two different things. And yes I know it still is IF you can get the real stuff or its not underdosed those of you who have had doctor prescribed gear or got it from mexico before they got hit, damn that was great gear and always over dosed, know what I am talking about fivenine has always been a solid source and always seems to find a great source. you all should see him and his whole family the men anyways. Gotta go being paged.
Nejijoks

Post by Nejijoks »

I had a couple of friends that I can recruit, Pray for me to win !!
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

We all know not all athletes can have money to use HGH , and now you hava a chance to win 500 ius easy, this is amazing .

Lets invite friends to forum and post alot on forum to have bigger chance to win .

500 ius is something around 1000 dollars , is an amazing offer :o :o :o
Chandomcweazy

Post by Chandomcweazy »

I want this hgh !!!
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Chandomcweazy just do your work and is very easy to win . Its alot of gh my friend dont lose it . Follow the rules and win
Tren4life

Post by Tren4life »

Every time i try to join facebook group :
The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.