Are Testosterone Enanthate and Testosterone Cypionate really Interchangeable?

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Vision

Re: Are Testosterone Enanthate and Testosterone Cypionate really Interchangeable?

Post by Vision »

I personally respond better cyp, regardless of the lab, if it's UGL or pharma.. for myself personally I end up getting a slight immune response to test E, which is equivalent to an allergic response..
For myself my body is allergic to ester, and yes that is very possible and it's real.

On paper they could appear to be almost identical but in reality the physical response is quite different with users.

Test E is most commonly dosed at 250, as its counterpart is only 200.. that alone is a big deal for some individuals because 250 is a considerable amount of hormone squeezed into one mole.
Compared to the molecular activity with 200.
The majority of users have a much easier time metabolizing and processing a much lower hormone concentration, furthermore a majority of the raw material and this includes pharmaceutical grade with testosterone E, a lot of the powders possess a considerable amount of acidic residues that are left behind during the synthesizing process and filtration, this is another reason why some people respond quite differently..
And there is a reason why geographically one region prefers one of these hormones over the other, because of the reasons I stated above.

Test Cyp has been clinically proven with data an anecdote reports to be much more user-friendly..

These drugs are in fact very different, because why is one pretty stable even at higher dosages, compared to another one that tenders on the brink of instability and needs a lot of solvents and stabilizers to maintain its integrity? If there needs to be the influence of stabilizers that goes to show you right there that they are in fact very very different, far as biology and science is concerned the are not as identical as people like to make them out to be..

www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Re: Are Testosterone Enanthate and Testosterone Cypionate really Interchangeable?

Post by MONSTRO »

Make sense yes, if they are the same why make this 2 kinds of test. People maybe use normally Test E because have more mg per ml and is more known (almost all countries have in pharmacie ).

Some people claim is great idea to change esters every 4 weeks or so. What do you think?
Vision

Post by Vision »

MONSTRO wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:16 pm Make sense yes, if they are the same why make this 2 kinds of test. People maybe use normally Test E because have more mg per ml and is more known (almost all countries have in pharmacie ).

Some people claim is great idea to change esters every 4 weeks or so. What do you think?
I like to have a few different esters going at once. use cyp with test E, and toss in some test Prop or test Iso here and there.. little blitz responses.. during those changes I adjust my diet as well, maybe more carbs and high fats, whatever it may be, I do everything I can to change the entire dynamics of the enteral environment and income..
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Do you think im doing bad not using fats? only from the eggs and red meat ( i dont use because of the insulin ) but is hard with only carbs ( and gluten intolerant ) put on weight.

Is real the story if you use fats with insulin they store as fat ?
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

Vision wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:48 pm I personally respond better cyp, regardless of the lab, if it's UGL or pharma.. for myself personally I end up getting a slight immune response to test E, which is equivalent to an allergic response..
For myself my body is allergic to ester, and yes that is very possible and it's real.

On paper they could appear to be almost identical but in reality the physical response is quite different with users.

Test E is most commonly dosed at 250, as its counterpart is only 200.. that alone is a big deal for some individuals because 250 is a considerable amount of hormone squeezed into one mole.
The majority of users have a much easier time metabolizing and processing a much lower hormone concentration, furthermore a majority of the raw material and this includes pharmaceutical grade with testosterone E, a lot of the powders possess a considerable amount of acidic residues that are left behind during the synthesizing process and filtration, this is another reason why some people respond quite differently..
And there is a reason why geographically one region prefers one of these hormones over the other, because of the reasons I stated above.

Test Cyp has been clinically proven with data an anecdote reports to be much more user-friendly..

These drugs are in fact very different, because why is one pretty stable even at higher dosages, compared to another one that tenders on the brink of instability and needs a lot of solvents and stabilizers to maintain its integrity? If there needs to be the influence of stabilizers that goes to show you right there that they are in fact very very different, far as biology and science is concerned the are not as identical as people like to make them out to be..
I was hoping you'd have some good input on this. You never disappoint lol. This is all good stuff to know. I want to go back to cyp after several years of only using Enanthate to see if it really does have different effects on me. Because from what I remember using it in my earlier days it really gave me that "on" feeling that I don't really get anymore. I honestly wouldn't mind some androgenic side effects again lol.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Lets use it 12 weeks and see the results , we must be open mind to use different drugs, cycles, training methods. If you dont try you will never know.
Vision

Post by Vision »

Jozifp103 wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:23 pm
Vision wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:48 pm I personally respond better cyp, regardless of the lab, if it's UGL or pharma.. for myself personally I end up getting a slight immune response to test E, which is equivalent to an allergic response..

I was hoping you'd have some good input on this. You never disappoint lol. This is all good stuff to know. I want to go back to cyp after several years of only using Enanthate to see if it really does have different effects on me. Because from what I remember using it in my earlier days it really gave me that "on" feeling that I don't really get anymore. I honestly wouldn't mind some androgenic side effects again lol.
You owe it to yourself to run cyp again, plus its always good to switch esters now and than.. you may find that cyp is really comfortable after-all. people chase numbers with testE and test Cyp all over the labeled dosage mostly. its silly to do so, 1mL extra a week can make up for any reduction plus you can split shots up with other compounds getting on a E3D pinning schedule.. I personally feel better on cyp, because I'm constantly lumped up on E and feeling like ass and inconvenienced by pip, that allow effects your overall immune response and sense of well being.
I've had more injection site issues with TestE that required medical care, compared to cyp..
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Its time to change to Cyp. And yes the best is always changing the anabolics and same time change the test ( sust, cyp, E, 400 ) . Like training and diet after some weeks is better to change to keep growing
Vision

Post by Vision »

MONSTRO wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:17 pm Its time to change to Cyp. And yes the best is always changing the anabolics and same time change the test ( sust, cyp, E, 400 ) . Like training and diet after some weeks is better to change to keep growing
This is absolutely so true that it is very important with switching things up because on paper many things appear to be one in the same when in the reality it was truly different responses on a cellular level.. the Cascade of events that take place is in the tens and thousands with the signaling and firing that is going on, and after a while our bodies will find balance and regulation with all of the systems balances and checks that our bodies possess, it is very important to change things up, and just like you emphasized as well with diet, these are all very important contributors and they may seem just too simple but people forget the very importance of adjusting things in either direction, or even adjusting things that may be a similar compound as its counterpart..

It's all about quality and not about quantity, I would rather have several hundred work horses busting their ass compared to thousands and thousands upon thousands of other horses that are just putting out the bare minimum..
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru

Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

Vision wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:27 pm
Jozifp103 wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:23 pm

You owe it to yourself to run cyp again, plus its always good to switch esters now and than.. you may find that cyp is really comfortable after-all. people chase numbers with testE and test Cyp all over the labeled dosage mostly. its silly to do so, 1mL extra a week can make up for any reduction plus you can split shots up with other compounds getting on a E3D pinning schedule.. I personally feel better on cyp, because I'm constantly lumped up on E and feeling like ass and inconvenienced by pip, that allow effects your overall immune response and sense of well being.
I've had more injection site issues with TestE that required medical care, compared to cyp..
Yea I usually pin ED anyways so no issues with frequent pinning. It's like brushing my teeth at this point lol. If I were to drop to a cruise and only pin twice a week I would feel lost without my morning jab every morning lol.

I don't care about an extra 50mg per mL either honestly. Lately I haven't been running Test over 500mg anyway. I mainly just use it as a base at 500mg or so and run other compounds at higher doses as the primary anabolics. It's kind of a new strategy I'm trying to see how it affects me as far as side effects and how I feel.

For example my current cycle looks like this:
Test E - 500mg
Tren Ace - 500mg
Mast E - 1g
Winny (oral) - 100mg/day

I could easily pin an extra .5mL of Test twice a week to make up for it, or just keep it simple and pin 400mg or 600mg. Like I said, Test is more of a base for me at this point and isn't exactly the main anabolic.

My decision is made. Switching to Cyp ASAP. Placing an order today lol.