EP Sponsored Trestolone Log

Sponsored or unsponsored logs Let's see your progress
Zwhit

EP Sponsored Trestolone Log

Post by Zwhit »

Good morning everyone.

I'm new here but I've been on the boards for over 15 years

Vision has been nice enough to let me run a trest log for you guys and I'll be checking in here a few times per week.

OK time to get this thing started.

First pin was last night. Minor PIP this morning but doubtful it's the gear. Can barely even feel it but it's prop and ace esters and I always get a little PIP from these. I've also been on mostly trt only for a year, maybe a little longer and most of my pin sites are born again virgins at this point. Only thing I've used is I threw 150mg mast e in for a couple months this summer so my receptors are super fresh. Should be a good one here. First pin of 50mg prop, 50mg trest and 125mg cyp down and all good.

As far as diet it'll look something like this
400g carbs
250g protein
80g fat

So roughly 3320 cal

I'm an even 200 this morning, somewhat lean, after cutting carbs to increase insulin sensitivity once I talked with vision and got the go ahead for this log. So should be able to grow for a minute with this. I'll add when necessary. I'd love to end this pushing 215 without too much extra fluff. I'm super active with my sons and sports and have no interest in being much heavier.

Workouts will be pretty much a bro split. With legs twice a week.

Will get a workout in and posted later today. Not sure if it's the trest yet but I'm fucking hungry.

Vision

Re: EP Sponsored Trestolone Log

Post by Vision »

Brother it's great to see you over here man, we are absolutely stoked and excited to see how you make out man.
There's actually a lot of us that have been talking about going on some Ment , So sharing your feedback and whatnot is going to help out a lot of people, and it will also help out a lot of silent readers that just lurk the community.

Brother if there's ever anything that you need please do not hesitate to ask

Kill this one brother!!! 👍👍👍
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.