Euro Pharmacies | Purity Source Labs -Matt's Sponsored log

Sponsored or unsponsored logs Let's see your progress
Matt88

Re: Euro Pharmacies | Purity Source Labs -Matt's Sponsored log

Post by Matt88 »

7/19/23

What a GREAT gym day! I planned to do shoulders and legs (Mon and Tue workouts) but I wanted to ease back into it since being sick and bump things around so I did shoulders and arms (Mon and Wed) workouts. Man oh man. I turned on my music and got in the ZONE! I should of did legs. I got done, took my headphones off and just stood there for a second and said to my self holy shit what a rush! If tomorrow is even remotely close to today then it will be great workout. The plan is to do legs and chest then back and abs on Friday.

I don`t want to jinx it but if I can stay in that zone and my current mindset then some serious progress is going to be made in a short amount of time. :cool: 💪

Shoulders

-Standing cable rear delt fly
3 x 15,12,10
-Cable side Laterals
3 x 15,12,10
-Dumbbell Press
3 x 12, 10, 8
- Bent over Dumbbell Rear Delt Raise Pronated Grip
2 x 15, 12, + 10 partial reps after full reps
-Barbell Cage Press superset with DB side laterals
3 x 10

Arms

Drag Curls
3 x 12
Preacher Curls
3 x 10
Hammer Curls
3 x 12
Dual rope pushdowns
3 x 12
Dual handle pushdowns
3 x 12
Dumbbell lying extension
3 x 12

Matt88

Post by Matt88 »

Hope everyone is having a great week. Last week sucked. Had 1 good workout out of the whole week. That virus or whatever really hit me hard. I am sure it did not help that I did not stop and rest. I just kept going per usual. It just kept hanging around. This week on the other hand I am back to normal and all is well.

Coach is working on me a new training program that I will be starting very soon.

Right now the scale is not moving. It is staying right around 190 pounds +- a pound or 2 depending on the day but body composition is improving. Based on my current meal plan I am up towards maintenance calories but I think it`s just slightly below but my body is at it`s "set point" so it`s taking some time to break through that. We are down to the leanest I have ever been and I am seeing veins that I have never seen before. The lower abdomen fat I have left has been there for 20 years and I figured it would be stubborn bc it always has been. I am extremely confident in my coach and I am confident he will get my body set point lowered and it will all come together. My metabolism is just crazy. If I have rice within a few hours of going to bed I wake up during the night and change my shirt like 3 times bc the night sweats are just awful. If I have a protein only meal b4 bed then it is a non issue so we moved my pre dinner snack to after dinner so I have some Tilapia before bed. I`ll post my meal plan below in case anyone missed it when I posted it before.

Monday - Shoulders, abs

3 x 15,12,10

-Cable side Laterals
3 x 15,12,10

-Dumbbell Press
3 x 12, 10, 8

-Bent over Dumbbell Rear Delt Raise Pronated Grip

3 x 20

Abs

Breakfast
3 whole eggs
250 grams egg whites weighed before cooking

Shake 1
2 scoops protein
1 banana

Lunch
200g cooked white rice
8oz cooked Chicken Breast/ lean ground turkey/lean ground chicken
1 cup veggies of choice

Shake 2
2 scoops protein
1 cup blueberries
32g nut butter

Dinner
200g cooked white rice
8oz cooked 93/7 beef/ or 7oz cooked salmon
1 cup veggies of choice

Snack
8 oz Tilapia
1 Kombucha (Helps my IBS)

Currently on
EP 500mg Test E
EP 120mg Tren Hex
EP 150mg Mast Prop (subject to change based on e2. Currently dialing it in and had to lower it from the prev 300mg due to low e2)
EP 20mg GW
EP 50mcg T4 (I stay on this and monitor it on lab work. Puts my thyroid labs in my sweet spot)
EP 750iu HCG (250iu Mon, Wed, Fri)

Supplements

IML Muscle Greens
Vit C
Vit D
Taurine
Electrolyte powder
Ashwagandha (Helps me relax to sleep)
Magnesium
Gaba
Iron (as needed per lab work)
Melatonin 5mg as needed (usually only 2x a week or so)

Currently trying the following for my chronic inflammation.
MSM
Turmeric
Black Seed
Hany-Support

Post by Hany-Support »

Matt88 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:06 pm Hope everyone is having a great week. Last week sucked. Had 1 good workout out of the whole week. That virus or whatever really hit me hard. I am sure it did not help that I did not stop and rest. I just kept going per usual. It just kept hanging around. This week on the other hand I am back to normal and all is well.

Coach is working on me a new training program that I will be starting very soon.

Right now the scale is not moving. It is staying right around 190 pounds +- a pound or 2 depending on the day but body composition is improving. Based on my current meal plan I am up towards maintenance calories but I think it`s just slightly below but my body is at it`s "set point" so it`s taking some time to break through that. We are down to the leanest I have ever been and I am seeing veins that I have never seen before. The lower abdomen fat I have left has been there for 20 years and I figured it would be stubborn bc it always has been. I am extremely confident in my coach and I am confident he will get my body set point lowered and it will all come together. My metabolism is just crazy. If I have rice within a few hours of going to bed I wake up during the night and change my shirt like 3 times bc the night sweats are just awful. If I have a protein only meal b4 bed then it is a non issue so we moved my pre dinner snack to after dinner so I have some Tilapia before bed. I`ll post my meal plan below in case anyone missed it when I posted it before.

Monday - Shoulders, abs

3 x 15,12,10

-Cable side Laterals
3 x 15,12,10

-Dumbbell Press
3 x 12, 10, 8

3 x 20

Abs

Breakfast
3 whole eggs

Shake 1
2 scoops protein
1 banana

Lunch
200g cooked white rice
1 cup veggies of choice

Shake 2
2 scoops protein
1 cup blueberries
32g nut butter

Dinner
200g cooked white rice
1 cup veggies of choice

Snack
8 oz Tilapia

Currently on
EP 500mg Test E
EP 120mg Tren Hex
EP 150mg Mast Prop (subject to change based on e2. Currently dialing it in and had to lower it from the prev 300mg due to low e2)
EP 20mg GW
EP 50mcg T4 (I stay on this and monitor it on lab work. Puts my thyroid labs in my sweet spot)

Supplements

IML Muscle Greens
Vit C
Vit D
Taurine
Electrolyte powder
Magnesium
Gaba

MSM
Turmeric
Black Seed
Nice diary, I see you're doing well. Keep it up, I'm watching your posts :)

If you need any advice, write me, I'll be happy to help you with something :)
>> If you want to repay our help on the Forum.
> Please follow and recommend our Social Media to others:

>-https://www.instagram.com/xsteroidscom/ :-bd
>https://www.facebook.com/xsteroids
:-bd
Matt88

Post by Matt88 »

Hany-Support wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:16 pm
Matt88 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:06 pm Hope everyone is having a great week. Last week sucked. Had 1 good workout out of the whole week. That virus or whatever really hit me hard. I am sure it did not help that I did not stop and rest. I just kept going per usual. It just kept hanging around. This week on the other hand I am back to normal and all is well.

Monday - Shoulders, abs

3 x 15,12,10

-Cable side Laterals
3 x 15,12,10

-Dumbbell Press
3 x 12, 10, 8

3 x 20

Abs

Breakfast
3 whole eggs

Shake 1
2 scoops protein
1 banana

Lunch
200g cooked white rice
1 cup veggies of choice

Shake 2
2 scoops protein
1 cup blueberries
32g nut butter

Dinner
200g cooked white rice
1 cup veggies of choice

Snack
8 oz Tilapia

Currently on
EP 500mg Test E
EP 120mg Tren Hex
EP 20mg GW

Supplements

IML Muscle Greens
Vit C
Vit D
Taurine
Electrolyte powder
Magnesium
Gaba

MSM
Turmeric
Black Seed
Nice diary, I see you're doing well. Keep it up, I'm watching your posts :)

If you need any advice, write me, I'll be happy to help you with something :)
Hello :) Sorry for the delayed response. I was out of town all weekend and my phone broke while I was away so I had to get a new one and I didn't have my PC.

Thank you for your kind words 🙏

I'll make sure I get back to updating my log. My life has been very hectic lately as well as very stressful but things are getting back to normal now :)

Thank you for that. It is nice knowing there are people as knowledgeable as your self that I can reach out to if I need to :)
Matt88

Post by Matt88 »

It`s a new week and a new month actually seeing as I have not posted here for a while. I don`t have any excuses. Life has just been beyond hectic but I must say I feel like I am adapting to the hecticness (if that is a word) finally. I am a creature of habit so when my life routine changes or things come up that are far beyond my normal thing it just wrecks my overall daily routine.

Training and diet have been going really well. I had a stretch of around 1.5 - 2 wks that I was going off track from my meal plan. I was following the meal plan and eating every single meal and snack on it but I was adding late night snacks that put me above my intended calories for my plan which obviously slowed or halted my fat cutting progress. I did not lose progress body fat wise but I did not gain any either so I guess that is a plus. I`ve been back on plan for several days now and I`m confident I can live through the hunger now without caving in and eating off plan.

I just started a new training plan from my coach and I`m loving it. It feels good to do some compound movements and just switch things up. I`m really thinking it`s going to shock my body in a good way and step things up.

Day 1: Legs/Quads

Barbell Squat

3 x 8

Leg Press

2 x 12

DB Bulgarian Split squat

3 x 8, 1 x15

Leg Ext.

3 x 12

Standing Calf Raises

4 x 12

Day 2: Back

Pullups

3 x 10

Single Arm DB Row

3 x 8

Cable Pullover

3 x 10

T Bar Row

3 x 8

Underhand Hammer strength pull down

2 x 12

Hammer curls

3 x 8

Day 3: Chest

Barbell Incline Press

3 x 8

DB Flat Bench

3 x 10

Decline Hammer Strength Press

3 x 8

Dips

3 x AMRAP

Cable Flys

3 x 12

Day 4: Deads/Hams

Deadlift

5 x 5

Seated Ham Curls

2 x 12

Lying Ham Curls

2 x 10

Adductor and Abductor machines

2 x 15

seated calves

4 x 12

Day 5: Shoulders/Arms

Seated DB Press

3 x 8

Reverse Pec deck

3 x 10

Machine Side Laterals

3 x 10

Smith machine close grip bench

3 x 8

Preacher Curls

3 x 10

Rope pressdown

3 x 12

Cable Curls

3 x 12

DB 6 ways

2 x 12

Yesterday I did the Legs/Quads workout and man am i feeling it today. Tbh though I am not as sore as I figured i would be which is great but I am def sore. Only thing I struggled with in regards to getting it done was the last higher rep set on Bulgarian Split squat just bc I had jello legs at that point and they was hitting mechanical failure and ready to give out.

I finished the gym session with 30 min of steady state cardio.

We pulled on the 120mg per of tren hex so right now I am just on 500 test and 200-300 mast prop which I am more than happy with. I loved the 120mg of tren hex being in there but with all the life stress I have had lately I wanted to pull it just in case it was in anyway contributing to me being more short fused than usual bc now is not the time to be dealing with anything related to me losing my temper. Although here just recently life has greatly improved in many ways and it is very nice to be able to maintain a routine without added external stressors being present.
Matt88

Post by Matt88 »

Wednesday 8/9/23

So i ended up taking Tuesday off from the gym due to some family obligations. I was not going to then I realized I will be able to train this Saturday since my work schedule is slightly different so I will still get all my training sessions in with no problems.

Morning weight 189.0

Day 2: Back

Pullups You know I forgot how much I sucked at pullups. Such a simple movement that I have not done in a very long time. Disappointingly fell a bit short of the 3x10 but that will change and it will change quickly. Going to see how the rest of the week goes but I think that just maybe I could do a bit higher volume on this workout. Not gonna talk to coach about it though till after I complete the entire first week.

Single Arm DB Row
3 x 8

Cable Pullover
3 x 10

T Bar Row
3 x 8

Underhand Hammer strength pull down
2 x 12

Hammer curls
3 x 8

I have enlisted the help and encouragement of my wife to help me stay on point diet wise. I`m just going to say it right here right now. I have been a total bitch about being hungry lately and not done well with staying on plan. Granted this week has been much better than last week but it`s time to nail this shit down EVERY day and quit being a little bitch about it lol. I`ve done good for a few days then I`ll have a day where I find my self drinking an extra shake and eating extra almond butter etc. It`s time to push on to the finish line bc at this stage of fat loss there is no room for error bc we are down to fat that i have had for 20 years and that shit is hanging on and hanging on tight. Well.....It`s time to kick that shit to the curb bc 20 yrs is enough time dealing with it.
Matt88

Post by Matt88 »

Monday Leg day.

Had a great Monday training session. I've really been enjoying Leg training which historically was something I didn't enjoy.

I've gotten diet really tightened up now and I'm seeing big changes in regards to fat content and overall body composition opposed to essentially spinning my wheels for a bit.

Definitely feeling yesterday's Leg training today. Going to have to take today off from training due to work but tomorrow I'll be back at it and I'll integrate 2 workouts into one of my training days so everything is getting hit. I might do a morning/evening thing one day if I don't feel my energy is on point to knock them both out in the same session.

Monday - Legs/Quads

Barbell Squat
3 x 8

Leg Press
2 x 12

DB Bulgarian Split squat
3 x 8, 1 x15

Leg Ext.
3 x 12

Standing Calf Raises
4 x 12

Hope everyone is having a great week so far! I started my day off with 3 whole eggs and 250g egg whites.

Morning fasted weight 188.4

**Updated pictures coming soon**
Matt88

Post by Matt88 »

8/16/23 Chest Day.

Weight is still at 188.0

Yesterday was a super off day for me. Well I`ve been off for like a month but atm trying to get adjusted to cutting the dose of a medication I am on from my doctor in half with the long term goal of getting off of it completely. I can already tell a big difference in a positive way so I am very optimistic about the change,

Had a great chest day. Was really feeling the burn and muscle contractions. Had a nice chest pump with veins showing in my chest :)

Barbell Incline Press
3 x 8

DB Flat Bench
3 x 10

Decline Hammer Strength Press
3 x 8

Dips
3 x AMRAP

Cable Flys
3 x 12
Mobster