Sponsored or unsponsored logs Let's see your progress
Phill

My Life Under TREN

Post by Phill »

Time is almost up.

It's time to reopen.
This lockdown phase MUST end.

There is no health without freedom.

I hope that gyms can reopen soon (probably on 25/05) and I hope to be able to use them without too much difficulty like no wear face mask.

Anyway, during this inauspicious period, it is more than two months, I continued to train at home.
I took the opportunity to cruising in a cut phase.
I also started and learned to jump rope as a cardio time and burn a lot of calories.

Now I need to pick up with my life.
To go out, to go to the gym, see my family again (when they are no longer positive for the virus), to meet some beautiful girl, travel with my beautiful spidercar and ... I need TREN :D

Sustanon and tri-tren will be my next blast.
I have cabergoline, all the necessary AI and SERMs and an endless list of oral aas, including yk11, but I think I will keep them for later.
All products are from PSL.

Shortly, in the next few days, I will start with low doses in the hope of reopening to gym and life, and let the body adapt slowly.

Goal is always the same.
More muscle mass, less fat, become big and strong, be a better man day by day.
..nothing more

You're of course welcome to speak (in respect), to ask questions in case of doubts, to share your experiences and to give your advice.

Last but not least.
A BIG THANKS to Vision, to all the PuritySourceLabs.ru team, to the excellent EP products, which allow me to be what I am. THANKS!

So let's get started tracking my log here.

...stay tuned...

This is my life under tren

MrFist

Re: My Life Under TREN

Post by MrFist »

Have you ever had to get into your caber? I alwasys have on hand but I’ve never had to use.
Phill

Post by Phill »

MrFist wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 12:25 pm Have you ever had to get into your caber? I alwasys have on hand but I’ve never had to use.
yes I have used it often but my problem is progesterone, not prolactin ... but everything helps
Phill

Post by Phill »

they will remain closed for a short time .. and full for less.

IMG_20200516_103915__01__01.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Phill

Post by Phill »

This is the starting point.
in quarantine I gave myself a good cut, lost weight (hope some fat), certainly lose fullness and volume and now I want them back and then let's go.
IMG_20200516_075044__01.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Phill

Post by Phill »

I had the long-awaited news:
gyms reopen on June 1st
MrFist

Post by MrFist »

Our gyms are back today but mostly the big names. The good local guys can’t afford to operate at 25%. Lucky me I just mo Ed to an apartment while house being built and the apartment has lots of cables and enough leg machines to make it worth the 30sexond walk downstairs
MrFist

Post by MrFist »

I e always ran ace and I seem to take well to it with very little to no sides. Even got things right where I really don’t lose any sleep but have some crazy dreams from time to time. Test E at a lower dose and either Ed or eod with the ace and slim pins so I can hit many sites.
Phill

Post by Phill »

just finished injecting one ml of sust into my rear delt
cdubw44

Post by cdubw44 »

Phill wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 1:14 am just finished injecting one ml of sust into my rear delt
Haha yes it has begun!