Papasmurf PSL athlete sponsored log “Euro Pharmacies” Exclusive

Sponsored or unsponsored logs Let's see your progress
Papasmurf

Papasmurf PSL athlete sponsored log “Euro Pharmacies” Exclusive

Post by Papasmurf »

The time has come and I have the opportunity as a PSL sponsored athlete to run a “Euro Pharmacies” exclusive bulk.

Just a little history about myself before we get into it. I have been training for 20+ years and have run multiple cycles over the years.

My goal is to run a 16 week lean bulk utilizing PSL and Euro Pharmacies products thru the winter before rolling into a summer cut.

Bloodwork has just been completed and I will be starting my cycle in about a week.

Below is a list of compounds that I will be using:

Euro Pharmacies - Test 400 10ml vial 400mg/ml (200mg test cyp/ 200mg test enanthate per ml). Dosage will 800mg per week

Euro Pharmacies - Boldenone Undecylenate “All New 15ml vial” 200mg/ml. Dosage will be 600mg per week

Euro Pharmacies - Turaxel (Tbol) 25 mg per tab. Dosage will be 50mg/day for 6 weeks

Euro Pharmacies - Cialix 20 mg per tab

Euro Pharmacies - IGF-1 LR3 Dosage will be 50mcg per day first 2 weeks/ 100mcg per day next 2 weeks followed by 4 week break and repeat

Looking forward to getting started and will keep everyone updated along the way!! Euro Pharmacies product pictures to follow shortly!!

Definitely want to send a huge thank you to @Vision for the opportunity!!

Papasmurf

Re: Papasmurf PSL athlete sponsored log “Euro Pharmacies” Exclusive

Post by Papasmurf »

Here are some pics of the recent TD. Including the all new 15ml vials from Euro Pharmacies!!

Papasmurf

Post by Papasmurf »

It’s gonna be a good run for sure!! Thanks for tagging along👍
Papasmurf

Post by Papasmurf »

Ok folks here we go!! Sorry for the delay on updates but the last week has been hectic with vacation and the holidays.

First pin was on 11/20 of 1ml of EP Test 400 and 1ml of EP boldenone followed by 50mcg of IGF-1 LR3 post workout. The EP oils are smooth with no pip!! Also taking 50mg EP Tbol pre workout and EP Cialix daily!!

Second pin on 11/22 of 1ml of EP Boldenone 15 ml vials!! No issues!

Third pin on 11/24 same as 11/20. Once again the EP oils are smooth with no pip!!

Nothing to report this early on except that the compounds are extremely smooth with no pip!!

Training is going well and my diet is on point! This is going to be a long run and I expect great results from this cycle. Stay tuned for updates along the way and feel free to ask any questions you may have👍
Papasmurf

Post by Papasmurf »

Ok folks, I’m not dead but things have been better! First have to apologize to @Vision for not keeping up with updates. I have been working 16 hour days for as long as I can remember now, add training time into that and family and well you can do the math….

I’m at halfway thru week 5 and everything is going well minus the lack of sleep from working. Diet is about on point as possible without having time to barely sit down for 5 minutes. My diet is very conservative during this cycle and why I consider it a lean bulk. Maintenance calories for me are roughly 2700-2800 and I’m staying within 400-500 of that this go around. Typically I run wet compounds as I love deca and Dbol but this go around I want to keep it tight and light and see how I come out in the end.

So far nothing major to announce as we are just now getting into the fully saturated period. I am looking leaner and tighter and the strength increases are beginning to be noticeable from workout to workout. Work has slowed so hopefully I can get focused and really get everything fine tuned. I will be getting bloods done in a couple weeks not really for myself but that way I can provide some data for the EP compounds provided by PSL and @Vision !! I had bloods done right before the start so you should get a good comparison of the quality of EP products!!

Ran the IGF for the first 4 weeks and have stopped for the next 4 weeks and will resume again for another 4 weeks following the break.

I can say that the T400 gets quite pippy when going into a smaller muscle. I would recommend staying in a larger muscle depending on the dosage you are taking. I am currently running 2 mls a week split into 2 pins. So from my experience 1ml in a small muscle not a great spot. 1ml in the glute at a time is no issue.

The cialix is great!!

Really all I have at this time and I will work on updating more now that I have more time in the day. Let me know if you have any questions👍
Mobster

Post by Mobster »

Post up a pic when you get a chance
Papasmurf

Post by Papasmurf »

Things are going great! Fixing to head to the gym! I have bloodwork coming up soon so that should give some good pre cycle and saturated numbers to verify the quality of the PSL products!! Strength has increased drastically over the last couple weeks, I would say at least 25% on most lifts!! I am now to the point of adding weight on every training session with ease. I am liking the leaner look from the compounds compared to the wetter ones from previous cycles. Overall size isn’t as impressive but I’m not as bloated and holding all that water. Calories are still relatively low but as I stated before I wanted this to be more of a leaner bulk going into what I have planned for after this cycle!! Blood pressure is also a lot more stable this go around without the excess water!!

The EP products are on point as far as the amount that is supposed to be in the vial also!! The quality of the vials are also top notch. I was worried about the stoppers on the EP 15ml vials after multiple draws but the rubbers hold up extremely well and have not had any issues with floaters or pieces breaking off!! The tabs are very well produced and cut cleanly if you are taking partial doses!! Pressed tight and don’t mush up or crumble into a thousand pieces!!
Papasmurf

Post by Papasmurf »

Might have messed up today guys…. Had a great leg day, still increasing weight every workout!! Decided to hit some shrugs at the end because it’s been a few days. Started out good and worked my way up to 495 and on the second rep I felt something move in my back that shouldn’t!! It wasn’t catastrophic but I knew it wasn’t normal…. So hopefully just a slight pull. I can feel the tightness on my back and should know more in the morning if I can still move🤣

The good thing is I have had some bad ones in the past that dropped me to the ground immediately. I’m sure some know exactly what I mean. So hoping for the best👍

Gotta keep the gains coming with the EP products from PSL!!
Papasmurf

Post by Papasmurf »

Ok guys, usually don’t post pics but that is probably the best update you can give, so here you go! Take it easy on me🤣