PSL "BLITZ" cycle with CoffeeS

Sponsored or unsponsored logs Let's see your progress
CoffeeS

PSL "BLITZ" cycle with CoffeeS

Post by CoffeeS »

I'm getting a late start of posting here. I'll catch up all of my posts for the 5 weeks I've been on the BLITZ

First of all, a big thank you to @Vision and the PSL Team for choosing me to run a “Blitz Cycle” using 100% Euro Pharmacies gear. I will be running an 8 week lean mass / bulk program.

I am 60 years young, 5’ 9”, 196 pounds, body fat is around 12-13% (You can decide and give me some feedback). I have been running a TRT dose of 200mg of Test C and 200mg Mast E for the last 12 weeks.

My goal is to add 10-15 quality pounds on this Blitz. As you can see, there is a lot of room for improvement. The measurements and picture show the story, I have a fair base and I want more size!

I will be running 100% Euro Pharmacies gear and pinning daily with the short esters:

50mg Test Prop
75mg Mast Prop
50mg NPP
50 mg Dianabol daily – weeks 2 - 6
12.5mg Aromasin – AI every other day

Since February 2023 through yesterday, Feb 11, 2024, I have been running a cutting cycle, even while on TRT. I started out at 193 pounds, 35% body fat and was run down, unmotivated, pear shaped, lazy, tired, out of breath, etc. I re-comped, switched my diet to mostly protein, primarily from meat. My workout routines were set, and I changed them up every 8 to 10 weeks so I wouldn’t stagnate. In my latest routine, weights Monday through Friday, cardio at least once a day for 30 to 45 minutes. Weekends are cardio only. I was running one body part a day per week I was running 4 sets of 15 reps on every exercise, lighter weight, slower and controlled reps.

My diet for the last year has been between 1800 and 2200 cals, 200 to 230g protein a day, the balance fats, and carbs. Christmas and New Years I kind of went off the rails, but kept it "somewhat" under control. Over the last two weeks, I have gradually increased my calorie intake by 200-300 per day. I will be bumping the daily intake to 3500 calories a day, 250 - 275g protein and the balance carbs and fats. My big question is seeing what I did in a deficit, will 3,500 calories a day be enough for growth? If not, I'll jump to 4,000. Any advice here would be appreciated.

My workout will be the 8 Week Super Mass Cycle posted by @XOTG85 - thank you! Routine is a mix of Muscle Overload Training and Volume Training. 3 sets of 6 to 8 reps, heavy weights the 1st week, 2nd week 4 sets of 8 to 10 reps with slightly lighter weights. I’ve always ran the high reps and lower weight routines, chasing that pump. Looking forward to seeing how this heavy weight / low rep routine affect my growth.

I started the workout on Monday, Feb 12th.

TIME TO BLITZ!!

Mobster

Re: PSL "BLITZ" cycle with CoffeeS

Post by Mobster »

First - welcome
Second - under 12% cos abs lol
Third - ya got me beat by 1 year
CoffeeS

Re: PSL "BLITZ" cycle with CoffeeS

Post by CoffeeS »

Thanks, happy to be here!!

I am happy with 12. I will try for under 10 for June 1st this year.