PSL Logger

Sponsored or unsponsored logs Let's see your progress
GeneLifts

PSL Logger

Post by GeneLifts »

A big thank you to everybody over at PSL for choosing me to become a logger as I have ran a few Cycles before but nothing crazy as of right now sticking to a medication I've used before and for a time length I have used before this will be a 16-week cycle

Height 6'3
Starting weight 225 lb
Body fat percent I have no fucking clue
My personal goal here is to pack on 10 to 15 lb of clean muscle

As for training I will be following a regimen of push pull legs and on rest days incorporating light cardio

Calories looking at about 3500 a day

The cycle week 1-16
500mg a week of testosterone cypionate
300 mg of Deca a week
Week 10-16
GW-0742 starting at 10mg a day and see what my body thinks of it
MK-677 20mg a day to also think of what my body thinks of it

I have also been running psl peptide
Cjc-1295 with dac at 1000mcg a week
And I'm thinking about incorporating the mk677 in with the CJC from good things I have been reading about it if any of the orals get started early it will probably be the mk677

Mobster

Re: PSL Logger

Post by Mobster »

Welcome

Post a pic of you so we can guess the bodyfat

Forget 10-15lbs and think 5... maybe 10 as if and when you up the kcals as required
GeneLifts

Post by GeneLifts »

Mobster wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:29 pm Welcome

Post a pic of you so we can guess the bodyfat

Forget 10-15lbs and think 5... maybe 10 as if and when you up the kcals as required
for start hey mobster love the input i get from you guys on youtube and the knowledge and entertainment i did do a body scan today even well not 100% accurate but gives me numbers to work with and going to have pics up very soon
GeneLifts

Post by GeneLifts »

It's been awhile since I've done a body scan I know they're not 100% accurate but it gives me numbers to go by from the last time I did a scan body weight is down muscle mass is down body fat went up 1% but either way I'm going to log everything honestly